Tattooed Chef, Inc. (TTCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTCF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TTCF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.88% of US stocks.
- TTCF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 44 weeks.
- TTCF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.7% of US stocks).
TTCF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 248.44, Tattooed Chef Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Tattooed Chef Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TTCF has reported earnings growth of 1,575.84%, putting it ahead of 98.52% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tattooed Chef Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRTD, BEEM, XOMA, FNV, and FSM.
- Visit TTCF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tattooedchef.com.
TTCF Valuation Summary
- TTCF's EV/EBIT ratio is 145.8; this is 710% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- TTCF's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 38 months.
- TTCF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTCF.
TTCF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTCF has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.8% of graded US stocks.
- TTCF's asset turnover comes in at 0.924 -- ranking 25th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TTCF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.78||52-week high||$27.80|
|Prev. close||$19.57||52-week low||$14.09|
|Day high||$20.00||Avg. volume||1,856,164|
|50-day MA||$19.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.71||Market Cap||1.62B|
Tattooed Chef, Inc. (TTCF) Company Bio
Tattooed Chef, Inc. operates as a food company. The Company grows, makes, and retails plant based fresh and frozen foods. Tattooed Chef serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTCF Latest Social Stream
View Full TTCF Social Stream
Latest TTCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tattooed Chef Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTCF as an investment opportunity.
TTCF stock is trading at a lofty valuation at this point but has the potential to tap into the rapidly-growing plant-based foods industry
TTCF stock is on the right track and in good hands.
In this article, we discuss the 10 trending stocks on Reddit. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Trending Stocks on Reddit. The finance world has been rocked in recent months by the dramatic influx of retail investors on the marketplace. According to a report by […]
Plant-based diets are blooming in the 2020s, so seeing a SPAC deal in that domain was not surprising. However, shares of Tattooed Chef ( NASDAQ: TTCF ) remain range-bound after the first 10 months of listing on Nasdaq. The company's last earnings report certainly didn't help the cause, so that we will be examining the cash burn rate of this yet unprofitable, sustainable healthy food player.
There are long-term concerns about Oatly's valuation and business outlook.
TTCF Price Returns