Tattooed Chef, Inc. (TTCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTCF POWR Grades
- TTCF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 55.81% of US stocks.
- TTCF's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TTCF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.68% of US stocks).
TTCF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TATTOOED CHEF INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 206.25%, TATTOOED CHEF INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.29% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TATTOOED CHEF INC is reporting a growth rate of -669.25%; that's higher than just 2.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TATTOOED CHEF INC are GROW, BARK, NAII, LAKE, and HELE.
- TTCF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TATTOOED CHEF INC's official web site, go to www.tattooedchef.com.
TTCF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, TTCF's price/sales ratio is 80% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 50 months, TTCF's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTCF.
TTCF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTCF has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.03% of graded US stocks.
- TTCF's asset turnover comes in at 0.924 -- ranking 25th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TTCF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.98||52-week high||$19.02|
|Prev. close||$5.01||52-week low||$4.88|
|Day high||$5.19||Avg. volume||695,163|
|50-day MA||$6.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.43||Market Cap||410.65M|
Tattooed Chef, Inc. (TTCF) Company Bio
Tattooed Chef, Inc. operates as a food company. The Company grows, makes, and retails plant based fresh and frozen foods. Tattooed Chef serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTCF Latest Social Stream
View Full TTCF Social Stream
Latest TTCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TATTOOED CHEF INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTCF as an investment opportunity.
For those that want to take their market contrarianism to the extreme, these short-squeeze stocks could be enticing.
These three names are all good options for investors looking for the best vegan stocks to buy at this point.
Tattooed Chef (NASDAQ: TTCF) stock is underperforming a falling market this week. The plant-based food specialist's shares were trading down by 10% for the week as of early Friday, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence, even as the wider market was off by about 2%. The main factor driving Tattooed Chef's stock lower this week was the negative sentiment around growth stocks in general.
Tattooed Chef, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTCF) spiked investors’ interest after the plant-based food company announced that it entered into an expanded distribution agreement with retail giant Walmart, Inc. (WMT). The move is not only expected to boost the company’s financials but also enhance the visibility and availability of its products at Walmart stores. According to the agreement, shelves displaying Tattooed Chef’s frozen products will increase to 13 SKUs from five. Furthermore, starting from October, the availability of the company's products will rise to an average of 2,000 Walmart stores from 300 stores. Apart from this deal, the company has signed an asset purchase agreement, valuing around $10 million, with Desert Premium Group.
Tattooed Chef (TTCF) stock is heading higher on Wednesday as investors react to a new distribution deal with Walmart (WMT).
TTCF Price Returns