TotalEnergies SE ADR (TTE): Price and Financial Metrics
TTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.62||52-week high||$67.33|
|Prev. close||$65.76||52-week low||$47.84|
|Day high||$66.05||Avg. volume||1,477,905|
|50-day MA||$63.04||Dividend yield||4.71%|
|200-day MA||$61.33||Market Cap||158.61B|
TTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTE POWR Grades
- TTE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.91% of US stocks.
- TTE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- TTE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 47.61% of US stocks).
TTE Stock Summary
- TOTALENERGIES SE's market capitalization of $147,692,813,161 is ahead of 98.75% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of TOTALENERGIES SE's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TOTALENERGIES SE comes in at 83.61%, a number that bests 92.29% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TOTALENERGIES SE are BHP, COP, NEE, SBUX, and LIN.
- Visit TTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.total.com.
TTE Valuation Summary
- TTE's price/earnings ratio is 4.7; this is 34.72% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- TTE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTE.
TTE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -9.99%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 548.42%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 115.29%.
The table below shows TTE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.47% of graded US stocks.
- TTE's asset turnover comes in at 0.444 -- ranking 58th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TTE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TotalEnergies SE ADR (TTE) Company Bio
TotalEnergies SE is a French multinational integrated oil and gas company founded in 1924 and one of the seven "supermajor" oil companies. Its businesses cover the entire oil and gas chain, from crude oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, transportation, refining, petroleum product marketing, and international crude oil and product trading. TotalEnergies is also a large-scale chemicals manufacturer.
TTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTE Latest Social Stream
View Full TTE Social Stream
Latest TTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TOTALENERGIES SE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTE as an investment opportunity.
Find insight on rig-count data from Enverus, Saudi Arabia’s national oil company Aramco, natural-gas prices, and more in the latest Market Talks covering Energy and Utilities.
PARIS, September 28, 2023--Regulatory News: TotalEnergies (Paris:TTE) (LSE:TTE) (NYSE:TTE) has finalized the acquisition of France’s agrivoltaics leader Ombrea.
PARIS, September 28, 2023-- TotalEnergies SE (Paris:TTE) (LSE:TTE) (NYSE:TTE):
PARIS, September 27, 2023-- TotalEnergies (Paris:TTE) (LSE:TTE) (NYSE:TTE) has been awarded a contract for the installation and operation of 1100 high-power charge points (HPC) for electrical vehicles (up to 200 kW) as part of the German government's tender for the "Deutschlandnetz" ("Germany network"). These charging points will be grouped in "EV hubs" at 134 locations in eastern, central and western Germany. These new charge points will entirely be supplied with renewable electricity.
NEW YORK, September 27, 2023--Regulatory News: Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman and CEO, and the members of the Executive Committee will present TotalEnergies’ (Paris:TTE) (LSE:TTE) (NYSE:TTE) Strategy & Outlook in New York today. The webcast of the presentation in English is available on totalenergies.com.
TTE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|