TTEC Holdings, Inc. (TTEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.16||52-week high||$77.11|
|Prev. close||$31.76||52-week low||$31.61|
|Day high||$32.54||Avg. volume||155,837|
|50-day MA||$34.89||Dividend yield||3.27%|
|200-day MA||$44.07||Market Cap||1.52B|
TTEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTEC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TTEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.11% of US stocks.
- TTEC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TTEC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 2.64% of US stocks).
TTEC Stock Summary
- TTEC HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.28% of US listed stocks.
- TTEC's price/sales ratio is 0.62; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 21.82% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 3.92 for TTEC HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 74.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACEL, DY, HRT, SLVM, and PRG.
- TTEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TTEC HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.ttec.com.
TTEC Valuation Summary
- TTEC's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.3; this is 27.66% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TTEC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTEC.
TTEC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.55%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 16.7%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -69.86%.
The table below shows TTEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTEC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.27% of graded US stocks.
- TTEC's asset turnover comes in at 1.323 -- ranking 68th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TBI, QUAD, and CMPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTEC.
The table below shows TTEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTEC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TTEC, see our TTEC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$116.57||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (TTEC) Company Bio
TeleTech Holdings is a customer engagement management service provider that delivers integrated consulting, technology, growth and customer care solutions on a global scale. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTEC Latest Social Stream
View Full TTEC Social Stream
Latest TTEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TTEC HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTEC as an investment opportunity.
Is TTEC Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:TTEC) 16% ROE Better Than Average?
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
TTEC Holdings (TTEC) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
TTEC (TTEC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 65.96% and 5.81%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TTEC Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global CX (customer experience) technology and services innovator for AI-enabled digital CX solutions, announced today financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
TTEC Expands AI Customer Experience Solutions for Global Clients
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTEC), a leading customer experience (CX) technology and services innovator for AI-enabled CX solutions, announced today an expanded suite of artificial intelligence (AI) offerings incorporating the latest in generative AI for its CX solutions. These innovative solutions combine the Company's deep technology offerings, partnerships, and proprietary IP with the TTEC's front-line operational delivery excellence to provide clients with immediate AI solutions and an AI-en
TTEC Digital introduces WFM Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTEC), one of the largest global customer experience (CX) technology and services innovators for end-to-end digital CX solutions, announced today that TTEC Digital has introduced Workforce Management (WFM) Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service, providing real-time visibility into workforce performance.
TTEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching TTECHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TTEC Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
TTEC Holdings Inc (TTEC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TTEC Holdings Inc (TTEC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TTEC Holdings Inc (TTEC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...