TTEC Holdings, Inc. (TTEC): Price and Financial Metrics
TTEC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TTEC is 4.15 -- better than 88.54% of US stocks.
- TTEC's current price/earnings ratio is 38.26, which is higher than 80.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TTEC Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 36.25%; that's higher than 76.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLI, TDS, ABM, LKFN, and SSB.
- TTEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TTEC Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.ttec.com.
TTEC Stock Price Chart More Charts
TTEC Price/Volume Stats
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (TTEC) Company Bio
TeleTech Holdings is a customer engagement management service provider that delivers integrated consulting, technology, growth and customer care solutions on a global scale. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.