TTEC Holdings, Inc. (TTEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTEC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TTEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.65% of US stocks.
- TTEC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- TTEC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 40.17% of US stocks).
TTEC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TTEC is 4.41 -- better than 91.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.45%, TTEC Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.7% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TTEC comes in at 10.47% -- higher than that of 81.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CR, WD, IBP, HRC, and AMN.
- Visit TTEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ttec.com.
TTEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.47||52-week high||$109.95|
|Prev. close||$102.69||52-week low||$37.65|
|Day high||$103.15||Avg. volume||162,631|
|50-day MA||$101.21||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$75.65||Market Cap||4.70B|
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (TTEC) Company Bio
TeleTech Holdings is a customer engagement management service provider that delivers integrated consulting, technology, growth and customer care solutions on a global scale. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
TTEC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for TTEC Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that TTEC Holdings Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of TTEC Holdings Inc, consider:
- TTEC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.11% of tickers in our DCF set.
- TTEC Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 21.03. This coverage rate is greater than that of 82.07% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than merely 24.38% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTEC Latest Social Stream
View Full TTEC Social Stream
Latest TTEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TTEC Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTEC as an investment opportunity.
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), one of the largest global digital customer experience (CX) technology and services innovators for end-to-end, digital CX solutions, announced its plans to create 450 customer service jobs in the next six months in the Kansas City region.
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (TTEC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 5, 2021 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Paul Miller - Senior Vice President, Treasurer and Investor Relations Officer Ken Tuchman - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Regina Paolillo - Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative and Financial Officer Conference Call Participants...
TTEC (TTEC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.00% and 2.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), one of the largest, global CX (customer experience) technology and services innovators for end-to-end digital CX solutions, announced today financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
TTEC's first-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues are expected to have increased year over year.
TTEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|