TTEC Holdings, Inc. (TTEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTEC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TTEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.44% of US stocks.
- TTEC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TTEC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 49.33% of US stocks).
TTEC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TTEC is 4.41 -- better than 90.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.45%, TTEC Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.67% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TTEC comes in at 10.58% -- higher than that of 80.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TTEC Holdings Inc are WD, CR, IBP, HRC, and AMN.
- Visit TTEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ttec.com.
TTEC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TTEC's price/sales ratio is 56.6% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 243 months, TTEC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.8.
- TTEC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTEC.
TTEC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.61%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 171.36%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.99%.
The table below shows TTEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.55||52-week high||$113.15|
|Prev. close||$102.70||52-week low||$46.65|
|Day high||$102.25||Avg. volume||147,907|
|50-day MA||$102.52||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$86.82||Market Cap||4.71B|
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (TTEC) Company Bio
TeleTech Holdings is a customer engagement management service provider that delivers integrated consulting, technology, growth and customer care solutions on a global scale. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
TTEC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for TTEC Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that TTEC Holdings Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of TTEC Holdings Inc, consider:
- TTEC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
- TTEC Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 21.03. This coverage rate is greater than that of 82.15% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, TTEC Holdings Inc experienced a tax rate of about 19% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 74.18% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTEC Latest Social Stream
View Full TTEC Social Stream
Latest TTEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TTEC Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTEC as an investment opportunity.
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), one of the largest, global CX (customer experience) technology and services innovators for end-to-end digital CX solutions, today announced details pertaining to the release of its second quarter 2021 financial results and related conference call and webcast.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
DENVER, June 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) , one of the largest global CX (customer experience) technology and services innovators for end-to-end digital CX solutions, is pleased to announce that on
CSIQ, SI, TTEC, ACA, and TUP have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on June 17, 2021
TTEC Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TTEC ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NASDAQGS gainers with a...
TTEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|