Tetra Technologies, Inc. (TTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.95% of US stocks.
- TTI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TTI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
TTI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Tetra Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- TTI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.88% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TTI is more volatile than 97.41% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tetra Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PBYI, APEN, SIEN, BBIO, and TLND.
- Visit TTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tetratec.com.
TTI Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, TTI's price/sales ratio is 17.65% higher, now standing at 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTI.
TTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.83||52-week high||$3.95|
|Prev. close||$3.75||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$3.88||Avg. volume||2,381,205|
|50-day MA||$3.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.72||Market Cap||484.83M|
Tetra Technologies, Inc. (TTI) Company Bio
Tetra Technologies operates as a diversified oil and gas services company. It operates through four divisions: Fluids, Production Testing, Compression, and Offshore. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
TTI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tetra Technologies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tetra Technologies Inc ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tetra Technologies Inc, consider:
- Tetra Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Tetra Technologies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 11.94. This coverage rate is greater than that of 73.9% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 4% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTI Latest Social Stream
View Full TTI Social Stream
Latest TTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tetra Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTI as an investment opportunity.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. ("TETRA" or the "Company") (NYSE:TTI) is set to join the broad-market Russell 3000® Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the US market opens on June 28, 2021 according to a preliminary list of additions made public on June 4, 2021.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. to Participate in the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Energy, Power & Infrastructure Conference
TETRA Technologies, Inc. ("TETRA" or the "Company") (NYSE:TTI) announced that its senior management will participate in the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Energy, Power & Infrastructure Conference on Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. ("TETRA" or the "Company") (NYSE:TTI) announced that its senior management will participate at the virtual Cowen Sustainability & Energy Transition Summit on Tuesday, June 8, 2021.
Speakers for today's call are Brady M. Murphy, chief executive officer; and Elijio Serrano, chief financial officer. Thank you for joining TETRA's first-quarter 2021 results call. In addition, in the course of the call, we may refer to EBITDA, adjusted EBITDA, adjusted gross margin, adjusted free cash flow, net debt, liquidity or other non-GAAP financial measures.
The energy-services company had a complex first quarter, but the outlook is what investors appear to have been focused on.
TTI Price Returns