Tetra Technologies, Inc. (TTI): Price and Financial Metrics
TTI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TTI is 6.61 -- better than 94.36% of US stocks.
- TTI's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.67% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TTI has reported earnings growth of -387.37%, putting it ahead of merely 3.71% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tetra Technologies Inc are HDSN, IDSA, CHRA, ERA, and ALCO.
- Visit TTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tetratec.com.
TTI Stock Price Chart More Charts
TTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.37||52-week high||$2.68|
|Prev. close||$1.31||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$1.37||Avg. volume||626,953|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.84||Market Cap||171.99M|
Tetra Technologies, Inc. (TTI) Company Bio
Tetra Technologies operates as a diversified oil and gas services company. It operates through four divisions: Fluids, Production Testing, Compression, and Offshore. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.