Tetra Technologies, Inc. (TTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTI POWR Grades
- TTI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 73.97% of US stocks.
- TTI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TTI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
TTI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TTI is 5.14 -- better than 91.14% of US stocks.
- TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC's stock had its IPO on April 3, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.78% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 40.7, TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC are MNTX, TREE, TWI, BOXL, and OEC.
- TTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.tetratec.com.
TTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TTI's price/earnings ratio is 400% higher, now standing at 41.5.
- Over the past 243 months, TTI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTI.
TTI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -94.41%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -86.94%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 11.26%.
The table below shows TTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.49% of graded US stocks.
- TTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.143 -- ranking 122nd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- DWSN, MCF, and HP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTI.
The table below shows TTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TTI, see our TTI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
TTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.62||52-week high||$5.82|
|Prev. close||$2.62||52-week low||$2.43|
|Day high||$2.62||Avg. volume||1,285,473|
|50-day MA||$3.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.82||Market Cap||337.09M|
Tetra Technologies, Inc. (TTI) Company Bio
Tetra Technologies operates as a diversified oil and gas services company. It operates through four divisions: Fluids, Production Testing, Compression, and Offshore. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTI Latest Social Stream
View Full TTI Social Stream
Latest TTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTI as an investment opportunity.
Should TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:TTI) Focus On Improving This Fundamental Metric?
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
TETRA TECHNOLOGIES, INC. TO BE HOSTED BY EF HUTTON IN A Q&A SESSION
TETRA Technologies, Inc. ("TETRA") (NYSE:TTI) announced that it will be hosted by Tim Moore from EF Hutton at 1:00 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 for a TETRA overview and update. Brady Murphy, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Elijio Serrano, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will provide a business update and discuss the company's strategic initiatives followed by questions & answers moderated by Tim Moore, Director of Equity Research at EF Hutton.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:TTI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:TTI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to TETRA Technologies Fourth Quarter 2022 Results Conference Call. The speakers for today’s call are Brady Murphy, Chief Executive Officer; and Elijio Serrano, Chief Financial Officer. Please note this event is being recorded. I would now like to […]
10 Penny Stocks with Insider Buying
In this piece, we will take a look at ten penny stocks with insider buying. For more penny stocks, head on over to 5 Penny Stocks with Insider Buying. With the first quarter of 2023 coming to an end, the stock market continues to be in a topsy-turvy environment. 2023 was off to a strong […]
TETRA Technologies, Inc. Adopts Tax Benefits Preservation Plan
TETRA Technologies, Inc. ("TETRA" or the "Company") (NYSE: TTI) announced today that its Board of Directors has adopted a Tax Benefits Preservation Plan (the "Tax Plan") intended to preserve the availability of the Company's existing net operating loss carryforwards ("NOLs") and other tax attributes (collectively, the "Tax Attributes").
TTI Price Returns
Continue Researching TTIWant to do more research on Tetra Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Tetra Technologies Inc (TTI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tetra Technologies Inc (TTI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tetra Technologies Inc (TTI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...