Tetra Technologies, Inc. (TTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.27% of US stocks.
- TTI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TTI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.23% of US stocks).
TTI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TTI is 5.04 -- better than 90.97% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 55.17, TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that TTI's revenue has grown 511.53% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.95% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LAUR, AVO, GRC, OSK, and SMPL.
- Visit TTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tetratec.com.
TTI Valuation Summary
- TTI's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 30.77% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TTI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTI.
TTI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.45%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.4%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -39.42%.
The table below shows TTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 34.49% of graded US stocks.
- TTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.143 -- ranking 122nd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- DWSN, MCF, and HP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTI.
The table below shows TTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.69||52-week high||$5.82|
|Prev. close||$3.84||52-week low||$2.32|
|Day high||$3.88||Avg. volume||1,215,867|
|50-day MA||$4.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.03||Market Cap||474.61M|
Tetra Technologies, Inc. (TTI) Company Bio
Tetra Technologies operates as a diversified oil and gas services company. It operates through four divisions: Fluids, Production Testing, Compression, and Offshore. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTI Latest Social Stream
View Full TTI Social Stream
Latest TTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TETRA TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTI as an investment opportunity.
TETRA Technologies Inc. (NYSE:TTI) marked $3.90 per share on Wednesday, down from a previous closing price of $4.26. While TETRA Technologies Inc. has underperformed by -8.45%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, TTI rose by 8.33%, with highs and lows ranging from $5.82 to […]
With 62% ownership of the shares, TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:TTI) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
A look at the shareholders of TETRA Technologies, Inc. ( NYSE:TTI ) can tell us which group is most powerful. With 62...
Tetra Technologies (TTI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -33.33% and 1.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TETRA Technologies, Inc. ("TETRA" or the "Company") (NYSE:TTI) today announced third-quarter 2022 financial results.
TTI Price Returns