Tetra Technologies, Inc. (TTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- TTI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TTI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Tetra Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- TTI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.05% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tetra Technologies Inc comes in at -84.58%, a number that bests merely 1.7% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFSW, BTN, WTER, WLDN, and NWPX.
- Visit TTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tetratec.com.
TTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TTI's price/sales ratio is 93.33% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- TTI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 112.9 over the prior 243 months.
- TTI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTI.
TTI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.42%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 91.05%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 94.9%.
The table below shows TTI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.42% of graded US stocks.
- TTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.182 -- ranking 112th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- HP, DWSN, and ICD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTI.
The table below shows TTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.08||52-week high||$4.49|
|Prev. close||$3.08||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$3.17||Avg. volume||2,192,191|
|50-day MA||$3.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.73||Market Cap||389.94M|
Tetra Technologies, Inc. (TTI) Company Bio
Tetra Technologies operates as a diversified oil and gas services company. It operates through four divisions: Fluids, Production Testing, Compression, and Offshore. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTI Latest Social Stream
View Full TTI Social Stream
Latest TTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tetra Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTI as an investment opportunity.
These are the oil and gas penny stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q4 2021.
TETRA Technologies, Inc. ("TETRA" or the "Company") (NYSE: TTI) announced that its senior management will be presenting at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Virtual Conference. The conference is being held as a virtual conference from September 13-15, 2021.
It's a new week and that means it's time for us to start it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Insiders who bought stock earlier this year lose -US$34k as TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:TTI) drops to US$320m
Insiders who acquired US$148k worth of TETRA Technologies, Inc.'s ( NYSE:TTI ) stock at an average price of US$3.28 in...
Good morning, and thank you for joining TETRA's second-quarter 2021 result call. In addition, and in the course of the call, we may refer to EBITDA, adjusted EBITDA, adjusted EBITDA gross margin, adjusted free cash flow, net debt, liquidity or other non-GAAP financial measures.
TTI Price Returns