Tata Motors Ltd Tata Motors Limited (TTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTM POWR Grades
- TTM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 63.13% of US stocks.
- TTM's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- TTM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.57% of US stocks).
TTM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TTM is 4.93 -- better than 92.65% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tata Motors Ltd is higher than just 1.2% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TTM comes in at -812.14% -- higher than that of just 0.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZNH, TEF, HNP, CEA, and MGA.
- Visit TTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tatamotors.com.
TTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.36||52-week high||$35.38|
|Prev. close||$32.88||52-week low||$11.01|
|Day high||$30.55||Avg. volume||1,770,157|
|50-day MA||$29.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.13||Market Cap||18.76B|
Tata Motors Ltd Tata Motors Limited (TTM) Company Bio
Tata Motors designs, manufactures, and sells passenger and commercial vehicles worldwide. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTM Latest Social Stream
View Full TTM Social Stream
Latest TTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tata Motors Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTM as an investment opportunity.
In financial year 2021, Tata Motors exported around 20 thousand commercial vehicles from India. It was a decrease in comparison with the previous year. The decrease in 2020 and 2021 was mainly due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Tata Motors'' parent co''s as well as DVR stocks are expected to make healthy gains on the back of Centre''s push towards the EV led economy
Mumbai, Nov 17 (IANS) Automobile major Tata Motors parent cos as well as DVR stocks are expected to make healthy gains on the back of Centres push towards electric vehicle-led economy and supporting macro-economic factors. At present, Tata Motors has two listed stocksTata Motors ordinary and Tata Motors DVR. The primary difference between the two  The post EV push powers TaMos DVR, pent-up demand raises parents shares (IANS Analysis) appeared first on Buziness Bytes .
NSE volume toppers: Vodafone-Idea, Tata Power among highest traded stocks; Apollo, Tata Motors value toppers
In terms of volume, Vodafone Idea was the top gainer with more than 8 crore equity shares of the telco exchanging hands on NSE.
Tata Motors has launched a new XE+ variant of the Altroz at Rs 6.35 lakh, ex-showroom. The Tata Altroz rivals the likes of Hyundai i20, Honda Jazz, Maruti Suzuki Baleno, etc.
TTM Price Returns