Tata Motors Ltd Tata Motors Limited (TTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TTM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.69% of US stocks.
- TTM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TTM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
TTM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TTM is 4.93 -- better than 92.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -98.29%, Tata Motors Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.37% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Tata Motors Ltd comes in at -98.88%, a number that bests merely 0.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EEFT, BKR, SRCL, ELSE, and WHLM.
- TTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tata Motors Ltd's official web site, go to www.tatamotors.com.
TTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.72||52-week high||$24.27|
|Prev. close||$20.56||52-week low||$7.72|
|Day high||$20.27||Avg. volume||1,754,859|
|50-day MA||$21.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.20||Market Cap||12.18B|
Tata Motors Ltd Tata Motors Limited (TTM) Company Bio
Tata Motors designs, manufactures, and sells passenger and commercial vehicles worldwide. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Mumbai, India.
TTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTM Latest Social Stream
View Full TTM Social Stream
Latest TTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tata Motors Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTM as an investment opportunity.
Tata Motors Ltd., the leader in Indias tiny electric vehicle market, will go aggressive and targets to turn at least a quarter of its portfolio
Tata Motors to look at fund raising for EV business, charts 25% sales from battery-powered cars Moneycontrol.com
The Mumbai-based company will launch one or two electric vehicles every year to have a portfolio of 10 such vehicles before 2025. Nexon EV
News reports, trends, analysis and Daily Updates on Business, New Emerging Technology, Startups, Funding, and Innovation in India and across the World
Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], July 29 (ANI): Equity benchmark indices were in the green zone during early hours on Thursday after three days of selloff as the global mood stabilised following reports that Chinese securities regulator has stepped in to assuage investor concerns over tech crackdown. At 10:15 am, the BSE SP Sensex was up by 216 points or 0.41 per cent at 52,660 while the Nifty 50 moved up by 65 point or 0.43
Ratan Tata shared an image from 1992 with JRD Tata, captured at the launch celebration of Tata Estate, one of the first passenger cars launched by Tata Motors
TTM Price Returns