Tata Motors Ltd Tata Motors Limited (TTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTM POWR Grades
- TTM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.5% of US stocks.
- TTM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TTM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 32.16% of US stocks).
TTM Stock Summary
- TATA MOTORS LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.7% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TATA MOTORS LTD is higher than just 1.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- TATA MOTORS LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,062.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TEF, VST, X, ZNH, and GREE.
- TTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TATA MOTORS LTD's official web site, go to www.tatamotors.com.
TTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.14||52-week high||$34.50|
|Prev. close||$24.88||52-week low||$22.06|
|Day high||$25.93||Avg. volume||2,299,236|
|50-day MA||$25.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.62||Market Cap||19.25B|
Tata Motors Ltd Tata Motors Limited (TTM) Company Bio
Tata Motors designs, manufactures, and sells passenger and commercial vehicles worldwide. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTM Latest Social Stream
View Full TTM Social Stream
Latest TTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TATA MOTORS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTM as an investment opportunity.
Tata Motors Limited (TTM)
Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call
January 25, 2023, 08:00 AM ET
P.B. Balaji - Group CFO
Girish Wagh - Executive Director
Shailesh Chandra - Tata Motors MD, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles and Tata Passenger Electric Mobility Limited
Adrian Mardell - Interim CEO, Jaguar Land Rover
Richard Molyneux - Acting CFO, Jaguar Land Rover
Bennett Birgbauer - Treasurer, Jaguar Land Rover
Conference Call Participants
Good day and welcome to Tata Motors Q3 FY '23 Earnings Conference Call. I'm joined today by Mr. P.B. Balaji, Group CFO, Tata Motors; Mr. Girish Wagh, Executive Director, Tat...
Jaguar Land Rover has posted its first profit for two years after bumper sales of its newest Range Rover.
Indian carmaker Tata Motors beat analysts' expectations to post a profit for the first time in two years as improving semiconductor chip supplies and rising demand helped its luxury car unit Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) turn profitable. Like others in the sector, Tata Motors and JLR have been struggling to navigate supply chain disruptions and shortages of critical semiconductor components since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic. The situation has improved in India where carmakers are benefiting from strong demand, easing commodity costs and a slew of price hikes to make up for price inflation.
India’s electric vehicle sector is gearing up from a standing start. Boosted by state subsidies, some early sales of delivery vehicles and buses and paranoia among businesses and politicians about China’s high-tech dominance, a “Made in India” EV industry is starting to take shape. Alongside semiconductors and renewable energy, Narendra Modi’s government is offering incentives to producers of EVs and the advanced technologies that power them as it seeks to stimulate manufacturing, cut reliance on Chinese imports and attract foreign investment.
Among the Sensex stocks, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank, Infosys, IndusInd Bank, HDFC Bank, Tech Mahindra rose about 0.5-1%. Bajaj Finserv, Asian Paints, SBI, M&M, and Maruti also opened with gains.
TTM Price Returns