Tata Motors Ltd Tata Motors Limited (TTM): Price and Financial Metrics
TTM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Tata Motors Ltd is higher than merely 1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- TTM's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.12% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TTM comes in at -791.79% -- higher than that of merely 0.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tata Motors Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be DXC, ATO, IMO, CPA, and TEF.
- TTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tata Motors Ltd's official web site, go to www.tatamotors.com.
TTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.50||52-week high||$23.70|
|Prev. close||$23.42||52-week low||$3.92|
|Day high||$23.53||Avg. volume||2,493,002|
|50-day MA||$18.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.18||Market Cap||13.90B|
Tata Motors Ltd Tata Motors Limited (TTM) Company Bio
Tata Motors designs, manufactures, and sells passenger and commercial vehicles worldwide. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Mumbai, India.
TTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTM Latest Social Stream
View Full TTM Social Stream
Latest TTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tata Motors Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTM as an investment opportunity.
The Indian equity benchmarks rallied for second straight session on Tuesday led by gains in information technology and auto shares like Tata Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra, Infosys, Wipro, HCL Technologies and Tata Consultancy Services
Sensex reclaims 50,000-benchmark amid hectic buying in IT, auto, FMCG sectors; Nifty ends in green - Business News , Firstpost
The top five gainers were Tata Motors, M&M, Wipro, Adani Ports and NTPC, while the top losers were ONGC, HDFC, Dr Reddy’s Labs, Coal India and Power Grid Corp
New Delhi Tata Motors on Tuesday said it has delivered 100 units of the new Safari in Delhi-NCR in a single day. The majority of the customers have chosen the XZA+ trim, the auto major said. "We are elated to see the response coming in for the all-new Safari. The delivery of 100 Safaris on a single day is a proof of the same," Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles Business Unit Zonal Manager (North) Ritesh Khare said. PTI New Delhi Exports dip marginally in Feb, trade deficit widens After recording positive growth for two months in a row, India's exports dipped marginally by 0.25% to $27.67 billion in February and trade deficit widened to $12.88 billion, according to preliminary data released by the government on Tuesday. Imports grew 6.98% to $40.55 billion during the month, the data showed. PTI
Shares of Tata Motors surged 5.79 per cent to hit 52-week high of Rs 347.10 on the BSE as investors' were buoyed by strong February sales
Read more about Tata Motors clocks highest-ever PV sales in 9 years in Feb 2021; stk up 5% on Business Standard. ICICI Securities maintain 'buy' rating on Tata Motors with target price of Rs 375 per share.
TTM Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!