Tata Motors Ltd Tata Motors Limited (TTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTM POWR Grades
- TTM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TTM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
TTM Stock Summary
- TATA MOTORS LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.17% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TTM is currently 0.05, higher than merely 1.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TTM comes in at -1,099.8% -- higher than that of only 0.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TATA MOTORS LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be TEF, VST, ZNH, OVV, and CENX.
- Visit TTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tatamotors.com.
TTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.43||52-week high||$35.38|
|Prev. close||$24.26||52-week low||$22.10|
|Day high||$24.43||Avg. volume||821,307|
|50-day MA||$28.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.87||Market Cap||18.71B|
Tata Motors Ltd Tata Motors Limited (TTM) Company Bio
Tata Motors designs, manufactures, and sells passenger and commercial vehicles worldwide. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTM Latest Social Stream
View Full TTM Social Stream
Latest TTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TATA MOTORS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTM as an investment opportunity.
Jaguar Land Rover is among the British carmakers facing increased debt refinancing costs after the pound’s slump against the dollar.
NEW DELHI (Reuters) -Tata Motors launched India's lowest priced electric car at a little over $10,000 on Wednesday as the country's only electric vehicle (EV) maker looks to draw in more buyers. Tata's Tiago EV, an electric version of its popular Tiago hatchback, will have a sticker price starting from 849,000 rupees ($10,370). The bulk of cars sold in India, the world's fourth-largest car market, are priced below $15,000.
The Future Skills Programme will train more than 10,000 employees in the UK and nearly 19,000 across the rest of the world.
Luxury British carmaker Jaguar Land Rover said on Wednesday it would retrain 29,000 employees and staff at retailers globally over the next three years to design, build and service electric vehicles (EVs) ahead of its shift away from fossil-fuel cars. The unit of India's Tata Motors said the majority of technicians at its retailers should receive training on servicing EVs during this financial year to "tackle emerging skills gaps". The shift to EVs means carmakers need to provide fresh skills to workers trained to make and service fossil-fuel models.
MOODY'S CREDIT RATINGS, ASSESSMENTS, OTHER OPINIONS, AND PUBLICATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY RETAIL INVESTORS AND IT WOULD BE RECKLESS AND INAPPROPRIATE FOR RETAIL INVESTORS TO USE MOODY'S CREDIT RATINGS, ASSESSMENTS, OTHER OPINIONS OR PUBLICATIONS WHEN MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION. IF IN DOUBT YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISER. ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS PROTECTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COPYRIGHT LAW, AND NONE OF SUCH INFORMATION MAY BE COPIED OR OTHERWISE REPRODUCED, REPACKAGED, FURTHER TRANSMITTED, TRANSFERRED, DISSEMINATED, REDISTRIBUTED OR RESOLD, OR STORED FOR SUBSEQUENT USE FOR ANY SUCH PURPOSE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN ANY FO...
TTM Price Returns