TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTMI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TTMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTMI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TTMI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 52.35% of US stocks).
TTMI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- TTMI's price/sales ratio is 0.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 18.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TTMI has reported earnings growth of 97.68%, putting it ahead of 86.17% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UCTT, FTI, BCPC, STIM, and PLAG.
- TTMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.ttm.com.
TTMI Valuation Summary
- TTMI's price/earnings ratio is 13.9; this is 41.35% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- TTMI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTMI.
TTMI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 72.55%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.4%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -6.83%.
The table below shows TTMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTMI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90% of graded US stocks.
- TTMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.729 -- ranking 99th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IPGP, MEI, and IIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTMI.
The table below shows TTMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTMI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TTMI, see our TTMI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.63||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
TTMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.03||52-week high||$17.49|
|Prev. close||$12.74||52-week low||$11.53|
|Day high||$13.07||Avg. volume||492,125|
|50-day MA||$14.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.46||Market Cap||1.34B|
TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI) Company Bio
TTM Technologies provides various printed circuit board products and backplane assemblies worldwide. It serves a range of customer base in various markets, including manufacturers of networking/communications infrastructure products, smartphones, and touchscreen tablets, as well as the aerospace and defense, high-end computing, and industrial/medical industries. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Costa Mesa, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTMI Latest Social Stream
View Full TTMI Social Stream
Latest TTMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTMI as an investment opportunity.
TTM Technologies, Inc. Announces Sale of Shanghai Backplane Assembly Facility
SANTA ANA, Calif., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTMI), a leading global manufacturer of technology solutions including engineered systems, radio frequency (“RF”) components and RF microwave/microelectronic assemblies and printed circuit boards (“PCB”s), today announced that that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell its Shanghai Backplane Assembly (“BPA”) for approximately $11.8 million, subject to customary post-closing adjustments, to DBG Holdings L
Implied Volatility Surging for TTM Technologies (TTMI) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to TTM Technologies (TTMI) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
TTM Technologies, Inc. Introduces New Family of 0603 Radio Frequency Components for 5G Transceivers and Power Amplifiers, Its Radio Frequency and Specialty Components Business Unit's Most Extensive Product Release to Date
SANTA ANA, Calif., Feb. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTMI) ("TTM"), a leading global manufacturer of technology solutions including engineered systems, radio frequency ("RF") components and RF microwave/microelectronic assemblies, and printed circuit boards ("PCBs"), has expanded its Radio Frequency and Specialty Components ("RF&S") product offering by announcing its largest product release to date with the introduction of the 0603 (1.5mm x 0.7mm) narrow and broad
Why TTM Technologies Stock Is Crumbling Today
TTM's fourth-quarter sales rose 3.2% year over year to $617 million. As a result, the maker of electronic components and printed circuit boards is closing three of its manufacturing facilities before the end of 2023. Consolidating TTM's global network of manufacturing facilities should improve the company's efficiency without undermining the ability to ramp up production flows when the economy awakens again.
TTM Technologies (TTMI) Tops Q4 Earnings Estimates
TTM (TTMI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.89% and 5.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TTMI Price Returns
Continue Researching TTMIWant to do more research on Ttm Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ttm Technologies Inc (TTMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ttm Technologies Inc (TTMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ttm Technologies Inc (TTMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...