TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTMI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TTMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTMI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- TTMI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 35.46% of US stocks).
TTMI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 64.6, Ttm Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TTMI is more volatile than just 5.57% of stocks we're observing.
- Ttm Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 40.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.31% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ttm Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SYTA, PRGO, ACOR, CWST, and ANIP.
- Visit TTMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ttm.com.
TTMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TTMI's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.39% higher, now standing at 35.6.
- TTMI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 56.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TTMI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTMI.
TTMI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 331.38%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 61.13%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.49%.
The table below shows TTMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTMI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.81% of graded US stocks.
- TTMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.708 -- ranking 99th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IPGP, MEI, and LITE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTMI.
The table below shows TTMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.48||52-week high||$15.36|
|Prev. close||$13.47||52-week low||$11.55|
|Day high||$13.54||Avg. volume||1,010,160|
|50-day MA||$13.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.21||Market Cap||1.45B|
TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI) Company Bio
TTM Technologies provides various printed circuit board products and backplane assemblies worldwide. It serves a range of customer base in various markets, including manufacturers of networking/communications infrastructure products, smartphones, and touchscreen tablets, as well as the aerospace and defense, high-end computing, and industrial/medical industries. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Costa Mesa, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTMI Latest Social Stream
View Full TTMI Social Stream
Latest TTMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ttm Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTMI as an investment opportunity.
Optimism for TTM Technologies (NASDAQ:TTMI) has grown this past week, despite five-year decline in earnings
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
SANTA ANA, Calif., Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTMI) will host a conference call on Wednesday, October 27th, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time/1:30 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss its third quarter fiscal year 2021 performance. Telephone access is available by dialing 800-263-0877 or international 323-794-2094 (ID 8701149). The conference call will also be simulcast on the company’s website, www.ttm.com, and will remain accessible for one week following the live event.
Automotive PCB Market to Reach USD 9.96 Billion with by 2028; Increasing Demand for Fuel-efficient Vehicles to Promote Growth: Fortune Business Insights
Key Prominent Players Covered in the Automotive PCB Market are CMK Corp., Chin Poon Industrial, Meiko Electronics, Nippon Mektron, TTM Technologies, KCE Electronics, Tripod Technology, Unimicron Technology, Kingboard Chem GRP, Amitron Corp, and Others Key Prominent Players Covered in the Automotive PCB Market are CMK Corp., Chin Poon Industrial, Meiko Electronics, Nippon Mektron, TTM Technologies, KCE Electronics, Tripod Technology, Unimicron Technology, Kingboard Chem GRP, Amitron Corp, and Others
DSKE, HNGR, SCSC, TTMI, and CC have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 13, 2021.
GDP, HPQ, MOV, TTMI, and UFI have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on August 31, 2021.
TTMI Price Returns