TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTMI POWR Grades
- TTMI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTMI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TTMI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 48.3% of US stocks).
TTMI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.63, TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC has a higher such ratio than merely 20.46% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, TTMI has reported earnings growth of 49.76%, putting it ahead of 75.56% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TTMI is more volatile than just 23.11% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MIR, HLBZ, UCTT, BCOR, and NGVT.
- Visit TTMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ttm.com.
TTMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TTMI's price/earnings ratio is 32.38% lower, now standing at 16.5.
- TTMI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 88.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTMI.
TTMI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.4%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -42.92%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 24.43%.
The table below shows TTMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTMI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90% of graded US stocks.
- TTMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.729 -- ranking 99th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IPGP, MEI, and IIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTMI.
The table below shows TTMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.02||52-week high||$17.49|
|Prev. close||$16.05||52-week low||$9.76|
|Day high||$16.11||Avg. volume||751,166|
|50-day MA||$14.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.11||Market Cap||1.64B|
TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI) Company Bio
TTM Technologies provides various printed circuit board products and backplane assemblies worldwide. It serves a range of customer base in various markets, including manufacturers of networking/communications infrastructure products, smartphones, and touchscreen tablets, as well as the aerospace and defense, high-end computing, and industrial/medical industries. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Costa Mesa, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTMI Latest Social Stream
View Full TTMI Social Stream
Latest TTMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TTM TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTMI as an investment opportunity.
TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTMI) Stock Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead ?
Most readers would already be aware that TTM Technologies' (NASDAQ:TTMI) stock increased significantly by 11% over the...
The mean of analysts' price targets for TTM (TTMI) points to a 30.6% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Needham analyst James Ricchiuti maintained a Buy rating on TTM Technologies (TTMI - Research Report) today and set a price target of $18.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $15.00.According to TipRanks, Ricchiuti is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 13.9% and a 56.64% success rate. Ricchiuti covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Faro Technologies, Coherent Corp, and Benchmark Electronics.TTM Technologies has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $17.00.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Based on TTM Technologies' latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $625.
TTMI Price Returns