TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTMI POWR Grades
- TTMI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.42% of US stocks.
- TTMI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TTMI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
TTMI Stock Summary
- TTMI's current price/earnings ratio is 8.26, which is higher than just 12.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TTMI is more volatile than only 12.51% of stocks we're observing.
- Ttm Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 37.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCC, FET, ADMA, CXW, and FDP.
- TTMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ttm Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.ttm.com.
TTMI Valuation Summary
- TTMI's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.2; this is 71.95% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TTMI's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, TTMI's price/earnings ratio has gone down $2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTMI.
TTMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.33||52-week high||$15.36|
|Prev. close||$14.42||52-week low||$10.54|
|Day high||$14.45||Avg. volume||1,007,642|
|50-day MA||$15.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.70||Market Cap||1.54B|
TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI) Company Bio
TTM Technologies provides various printed circuit board products and backplane assemblies worldwide. It serves a range of customer base in various markets, including manufacturers of networking/communications infrastructure products, smartphones, and touchscreen tablets, as well as the aerospace and defense, high-end computing, and industrial/medical industries. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Costa Mesa, California.
TTMI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ttm Technologies Inc. To summarize, we found that Ttm Technologies Inc ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 85.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ttm Technologies Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 63% of its capital from equity, and 37% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 6.27% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Ttm Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Ttm Technologies Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTMI Latest Social Stream
View Full TTMI Social Stream
Latest TTMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ttm Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTMI as an investment opportunity.
SANTA ANA, Calif., June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTMI), a leading global printed circuit board (PCB) and radio frequency (RF) components and assemblies manufacturer, announced today that the Board appointed, subject to approval from the United States Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency, Ms. Pamela B. Jackson as a Class III director with a term expiring in May of 2024.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of TTM Technologies, Inc...
Global High Layer Count PCB Market 2021 Industry Research Covers Top Company as TTM Technologies, Meiko, PW Circuits, Tripod Technoloigy, KingBoard
The newest market research study on Global High Layer Count PCB Market 2021 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 now available at MarketandResearch.biz shows concise facts about the industry size and revenue estimation of the business. The report includes a market overview, classification, industry value. It also covers types, enterprises, and applications. 
Trending now: Covid-19 impact on HDI PCBs Market Segmentation, Analysis by Recent Trends, Development & Growth by Regions | Ibiden Group, Young Poong Group, TTM Technologies, NCAB Group
The report titled Global HDI PCBs Market is one of the most comprehensive and important additions to Report Hive Researchs archive of market research studies. It offers detailed research and analysis of key aspects of the global HDI PCBs market. The market analysts authoring this report have provided in-depth information on leading growth drivers, 
Worries about inflation trends, higher interest rates, and the market's rising valuations in the face of a challenging pandemic economy have recently pushed many investors away from high-priced tech stocks and into safer value stocks. Here's why you should consider starting a position in Skillz (NYSE: SKLZ), TTM Technologies (NASDAQ: TTMI), or FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) right now for less than $20 per share. Skillz has monetized the idea of playing mobile games against other people, where the winners walk away with some extra cash in their pocket.
TTMI Price Returns