TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI): Price and Financial Metrics
TTMI Stock Summary
- TTMI's current price/earnings ratio is 8.71, which is higher than only 8.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.37%, Ttm Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.59% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TTMI comes in at 42.03% -- higher than that of 95.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ttm Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ORBC, USCR, SUM, LXFR, and LILA.
- TTMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ttm Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.ttm.com.
TTMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.32||52-week high||$14.95|
|Prev. close||$14.48||52-week low||$8.06|
|Day high||$14.45||Avg. volume||921,544|
|50-day MA||$13.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.45||Market Cap||1.53B|
TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI) Company Bio
TTM Technologies provides various printed circuit board products and backplane assemblies worldwide. It serves a range of customer base in various markets, including manufacturers of networking/communications infrastructure products, smartphones, and touchscreen tablets, as well as the aerospace and defense, high-end computing, and industrial/medical industries. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Costa Mesa, California.
TTMI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TTMI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ttm Technologies Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ttm Technologies Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 64. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 6.27% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Ttm Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 12.2% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Ttm Technologies Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTMI Latest Social Stream
View Full TTMI Social Stream
Latest TTMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ttm Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTMI as an investment opportunity.
SANTA ANA, Calif., Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTMI) ("TTM") announced today that it has priced $500 million in aggregate principal amount of its 4.000% senior notes due 2029 (the “Notes”) in a private offering exempt from registration under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The sale of the Notes is expected to close on March 10, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. The Notes will be senior unsecured obligations of TTM and will be guaranteed by TTM’s subsidiaries that guarantee its obligations under its term loan due September 2024 and its U.S. asset-based revolving credit facility (the “U.S. ABL Facility”), subject to certain exceptions. TTM intends to use the net proceeds from the offering of the Notes to (i) ...
While TTM Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TTMI ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it led the...
TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 3, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Sameer Desai – Senior Director of Corporate Development and Investor Relations Tom Edman – Chief Executive Officer Todd Schull – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Matt Sheerin – Stifel William Stein –...
TTM Technologies (NASDAQ:TTMI) issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday. The technology company reported $0.37 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.25 by $0.12, RTT News reports. TTM Technologies had a negative return on equity of 2.23% and a net margin of 7.63%. The firm had revenue of $523.80 […]
Image source: The Motley Fool. TTM Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: TTMI)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 3, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the TTM Technologies Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results Conference Call.
TTMI Price Returns
Continue Researching TTMIWant to do more research on Ttm Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!