TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTMI POWR Grades
- TTMI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.34% of US stocks.
- TTMI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TTMI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
TTMI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ttm Technologies Inc is higher than it is for about 76.85% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.68, Ttm Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 16.34% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TTMI is more volatile than only 15.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ttm Technologies Inc are MPAA, ADMA, LPRO, UCTT, and ESI.
- Visit TTMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ttm.com.
TTMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TTMI's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.39% higher, now standing at 35.6.
- TTMI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 56.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TTMI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTMI.
TTMI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 97.08%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 72.51%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -16.86%.
The table below shows TTMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTMI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90% of graded US stocks.
- TTMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.729 -- ranking 99th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IPGP, MEI, and IIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTMI.
The table below shows TTMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.85||52-week high||$15.89|
|Prev. close||$14.13||52-week low||$9.76|
|Day high||$14.38||Avg. volume||914,373|
|50-day MA||$14.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.82||Market Cap||1.41B|
TTM Technologies, Inc. (TTMI) Company Bio
TTM Technologies provides various printed circuit board products and backplane assemblies worldwide. It serves a range of customer base in various markets, including manufacturers of networking/communications infrastructure products, smartphones, and touchscreen tablets, as well as the aerospace and defense, high-end computing, and industrial/medical industries. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Costa Mesa, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTMI Latest Social Stream
View Full TTMI Social Stream
Latest TTMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ttm Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTMI as an investment opportunity.
TTM to Offer Customers Alternate Sourcing for PCBs in Lower Cost RegionsSANTA ANA, Calif, March 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTMI) (“TTM”) today announced that it will open a new, state of the art, highly automated printed circuit board (”PCB”) manufacturing facility in Penang, Malaysia. The decision to build this new factory is a direct response to our customers’ increasing concerns about supply chain resiliency and regional diversification, and, in particular, t
TTM Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TTMI ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement...
No summary available.
TTM Technologies (TTMI) shares fell sharply on Thursday after the printed circuit board manufacturer posted fourth-quarter results that highlighted margin challenges, resulting in
TTMI Price Returns