T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO): Price and Financial Metrics
TTOO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TTOO is -0.5 -- better than just 5.73% of US stocks.
- TTOO's price/sales ratio is 16.69; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.57% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.42 for T2 Biosystems Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTOO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DMRC, OOMA, ADMP, FEYE, and NVTA.
- TTOO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit T2 Biosystems Inc's official web site, go to www.t2biosystems.com.
TTOO Stock Price Chart More Charts
TTOO Price/Volume Stats
T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO) Company Bio
T2 Biosystems develops diagnostic products and product candidates for the detection of pathogens, biomarkers, and other abnormalities in various unpurified patient sample types. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.