T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTOO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TTOO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.96% of US stocks.
- TTOO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 97 days.
- TTOO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.76% of US stocks).
TTOO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TTOO is -2.17 -- better than merely 3.19% of US stocks.
- TTOO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.61% of US stocks.
- The volatility of T2 Biosystems Inc's share price is greater than that of 91.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to T2 Biosystems Inc are INSG, AAOI, GTHX, IVAC, and FORM.
- TTOO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit T2 Biosystems Inc's official web site, go to www.t2biosystems.com.
TTOO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TTOO's EV/EBIT ratio is 115.36% lower, now standing at -4.5.
- TTOO's price/sales ratio has moved down 1762 over the prior 86 months.
- Over the past 86 months, TTOO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTOO.
TTOO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -93.71%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -69.2%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -22.27%.
The table below shows TTOO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTOO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTOO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.98% of graded US stocks.
- TTOO's asset turnover comes in at 0.387 -- ranking 118th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ICAD, STRR, and DRIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTOO.
The table below shows TTOO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.17||52-week high||$1.23|
|Prev. close||$0.16||52-week low||$0.15|
|Day high||$0.17||Avg. volume||1,844,849|
|50-day MA||$0.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.50||Market Cap||29.08M|
T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO) Company Bio
T2 Biosystems develops diagnostic products and product candidates for the detection of pathogens, biomarkers, and other abnormalities in various unpurified patient sample types. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTOO Latest Social Stream
View Full TTOO Social Stream
Latest TTOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about T2 Biosystems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTOO as an investment opportunity.
US stocks remained lower toward the end of trading, with the Nasdaq dropping 150 points on Friday. The Dow traded down 0.39% to 34,178.62 while the NASDAQ fell 1.1% to 13,567. The S&P also fell, dropping, 0.55% to 4,356.37. Check this out: Boeing And 3 Other Stocks Bought By Insiders Leading and Lagging Sectors Consumer staples shares slipped by just 0.3% on Friday. Meanwhile, top gainers in the sector included Local Bounti Corporation (NYSE: LOCL ), up 3% and Landec Corporation (NASDAQ: LNDC ) up 2%. In trading on Friday, information technology shares tumbled by 1.4%. Top Headline Deere & Company (NYSE: DE ) reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter and raised profit guidance. Deere posted quarterly earnings of $2.92 per share, beating market estimates of $2.26 per sh...
Mid-Day Market Update: Dow Drops Over 100 Points; AMN Healthcare Services Shares Climb Following Strong Q4 Results
US stocks traded lower midway through trading, with the Dow Jones dropping more than 100 points on Friday. The Dow traded down 0.39% to 34,179.43 while the NASDAQ fell 1.07% to 13,569.88. The S&P also fell, dropping, 0.56% to 4,355.93. Check this out: Boeing And 3 Other Stocks Bought By Insiders Leading and Lagging Sectors Communication services shares climbed 0.7% on Friday. Meanwhile, top gainers in the sector included System1, Inc. (NYSE: SST ), up 9% and Iridium Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: IRDM ) up 5%. In trading on Friday, energy shares fell by 0.5%. Top Headline Deere & Company (NYSE: DE ) reported better-than-expected results for its first quarter and raised profit guidance. Deere posted quarterly earnings of $2.92 per share, beating market estimates of $2.26 per share. The com...
Shares of T2 Biosystems (TTOO) are up 19% in post-market trading after reporting Q4 2021 earnings results that beat on the top and bottom lines.
T2 Biosystems press release (TTOO): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.03.Revenue of $6.98M (-10.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.58M.Shares +5.6%.The company expects FY2022 total revenue of $28M…
TTOO Price Returns