T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTOO POWR Grades
- TTOO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 56.92% of US stocks.
- TTOO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 103 days.
- TTOO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.34% of US stocks).
TTOO Stock Summary
- TTOO has a market capitalization of $11,783,759 -- more than approximately merely 3.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TTOO is more volatile than 98.59% of stocks we're observing.
- T2 BIOSYSTEMS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -239.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.44% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to T2 BIOSYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GTHX, SMTC, VYNE, FORM, and EYEN.
- Visit TTOO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.t2biosystems.com.
TTOO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TTOO's price/sales ratio is 70.73% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- TTOO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.7 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTOO.
TTOO Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -77.4%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -71.99%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -85.29%.
The table below shows TTOO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTOO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTOO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.98% of graded US stocks.
- TTOO's asset turnover comes in at 0.387 -- ranking 118th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ICAD, STRR, and DRIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTOO.
The table below shows TTOO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.67||52-week high||$29.25|
|Prev. close||$1.61||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.68||Avg. volume||145,956|
|50-day MA||$1.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.60||Market Cap||11.78M|
T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO) Company Bio
T2 Biosystems develops diagnostic products and product candidates for the detection of pathogens, biomarkers, and other abnormalities in various unpurified patient sample types. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTOO Latest Social Stream
View Full TTOO Social Stream
Latest TTOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about T2 BIOSYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTOO as an investment opportunity.
Achieved record sepsis product revenue and sepsis-driven T2Dx Instrument units in 2022LEXINGTON, Mass., Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- T2 Biosystems, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTOO), a leader in the rapid detection of sepsis-causing pathogens and antibiotic resistance genes, today announced preliminary unaudited financial and operational results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022. Full Year 2022 and Recent Highlights (unaudited) Achieved full year 2022 total revenue of $22.3 million, including prod
LEXINGTON, Mass., Dec. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- T2 Biosystems, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTOO), a leader in the rapid detection of sepsis-causing pathogens and antibiotic resistance genes, today announced that its Innovative Technology contract with Vizient, Inc., the largest member-driven health care performance improvement company in the country, has been extended through March 31, 2024. The products covered under the contract with Vizient include the T2Dx® Instrument, the T2Bacteria® Panel and the T2C
T2 Biosystems Highlights Peer-Reviewed Article Linking COVID-19 and Sepsis and Underscoring CDC Call for Adoption of Early and Accurate Microbial Diagnosis to Guide Targeted Initial Antimicrobial Therapy
LEXINGTON, Mass., Dec. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- T2 Biosystems, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTOO), a leader in the rapid detection of sepsis-causing pathogens and antibiotic resistant genes, today announced the publication of a peer-reviewed article published by Oxford University Press on behalf of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. "We are grateful to these distinguished authors for reinforcing the CDC’s call for adoption and implementation of early and accurate microbial diagnosis to guide target
T2 Biosystems ( NASDAQ:TTOO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.68m (down 51% from 3Q...
Achieves record quarterly sepsis and related revenue and advances product pipelineLEXINGTON, Mass., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- T2 Biosystems, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTOO) (the “Company”), a leader in the rapid detection of sepsis-causing pathogens and antibiotic resistance genes, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Recent Commercial and Financial Highlights Achieved third quarter total revenue of $3.7 million, including product revenue of $2.6 million.A
TTOO Price Returns