T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTOO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TTOO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTOO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- TTOO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
TTOO Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for T2 Biosystems Inc comes in at 171.09%, a number that bests 95.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TTOO is more volatile than 96.02% of stocks we're observing.
- T2 Biosystems Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -32.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTOO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AAOI, GTHX, EPZM, FORM, and ACAD.
- TTOO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit T2 Biosystems Inc's official web site, go to www.t2biosystems.com.
TTOO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TTOO's EV/EBIT ratio is 115.36% lower, now standing at -4.5.
- TTOO's price/sales ratio has moved down 1762 over the prior 86 months.
- Over the past 86 months, TTOO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTOO.
TTOO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.01%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -11%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -90.98%.
The table below shows TTOO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTOO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTOO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.14% of graded US stocks.
- TTOO's asset turnover comes in at 0.349 -- ranking 124th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DYNT, BIOL, and ICAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTOO.
The table below shows TTOO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.04||52-week high||$3.79|
|Prev. close||$1.07||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$1.09||Avg. volume||7,249,314|
|50-day MA||$1.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.45||Market Cap||172.48M|
T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO) Company Bio
T2 Biosystems develops diagnostic products and product candidates for the detection of pathogens, biomarkers, and other abnormalities in various unpurified patient sample types. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTOO Latest Social Stream
View Full TTOO Social Stream
Latest TTOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about T2 Biosystems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTOO as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to T2 Biosystems (TTOO) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
T2 Biosystems has announced a breakthrough in Covid-19 variant testing.
We're back at it again with one last day of trading this week and we're kicking it off with Friday's biggest pre-market stock movers.
Gainers IVERIC bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISEE) rose 29.6% to $11.26 in pre-market trading. Iveric Bio recently reported inducement grants under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). T2 Biosystems, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTOO) rose 25.8% to $1.09 in pre-market trading after the company announced its T2SARS-CoV-2 panel proved capable of detecting the Mu B.1.621 and Iota B.1.526 variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Affirm Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFRM) rose 23.5% to $113.73 in pre-market trading after the company reported b
T2 Biosystems Inc (NASDAQ: TTOO) announced that its T2SARS-CoV-2 Panel is capable of detecting the Mu (B.1.621) and Iota (B.1.526) variants, which were recently confirmed to be present in the U.S. Also Read: T2 Biosystems Q2 Earnings Edges Wall Street Estimates On Higher Test Panels Volumes, Expects Lower COVID-19 Test Sales In FY21. The T2SARS-CoV-2 Panel, which has demonstrated clinical sensitivity of 95% and specificity of 100%, provides results in under two hours utilizing an upper respirato
TTOO Price Returns