T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTOO POWR Grades
- TTOO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 64.12% of US stocks.
- TTOO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- TTOO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TTOO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TTOO is -39.83 -- better than only 0.48% of US stocks.
- TTOO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.36% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TTOO's revenue has grown 147.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.78% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTOO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVCT, KPTI, IRWD, IMGN, and PFIS.
- TTOO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit T2 Biosystems Inc's official web site, go to www.t2biosystems.com.
TTOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.37||52-week high||$3.79|
|Prev. close||$1.40||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$1.44||Avg. volume||9,339,601|
|50-day MA||$1.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.53||Market Cap||205.65M|
T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO) Company Bio
T2 Biosystems develops diagnostic products and product candidates for the detection of pathogens, biomarkers, and other abnormalities in various unpurified patient sample types. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
TTOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTOO Latest Social Stream
View Full TTOO Social Stream
Latest TTOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about T2 Biosystems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTOO as an investment opportunity.
Dmitry Belyaev/iStock via Getty Images T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO) is a diagnostics company focusing on the rapid detection of sepsis-causing pathogens which are life-threatening infections in the bloodstream. It is recognized that sepsis is the leading cause of death in hospitals with the challenge being a race against time to...
Let’s talk about risk, reward, and pennies. The three are related, of course. There’s no reward in the stock market without taking on some risk – and penny stocks offer investors an optimum combination of both. The ‘pennies’ are the lowest cost stocks on the public markets, typically priced below $5 per share. At such a low share price, even a small gain – a share price increase of mere pennies – can quickly translate into a high-percentage return. However, there is a but here. The critics point out that there could be a reason for the bargain price tag, whether it be poor fundamentals or overpowering headwinds.
LEXINGTON, Mass., May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- T2 Biosystems, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTOO), a leader in the rapid detection of sepsis-causing pathogens, today reminded stockholders to vote at the upcoming 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held on June 25, 2021. The T2 Biosystems Board of Directors unanimously supports each stockholder proposal on the proxy and encourages all stockholders to vote for these proposals. The Company’s President and CEO, John Sperzel, has released a statement communicating to stockholders the importance of the proposals and their potential impact on the Company. The video statement can be found on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at investors.t2biosystems.com. T2 Biosystems, Inc. will be holding its Annual Meeting virtually on June 25...
T2 Biosystems (TTOO) could be a stock to avoid from a technical perspective, as the firm is seeing unfavorable trends on the moving average crossover front
We're really starting to get into earnings season with many of the biggest pre-market stock movers today connected to earnings news.
TTOO Price Returns