T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO): Price and Financial Metrics
TTOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.07||52-week high||$15.00|
|Prev. close||$0.10||52-week low||$0.07|
|Day high||$0.15||Avg. volume||6,384,527|
|50-day MA||$0.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.94||Market Cap||1.74M|
TTOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTOO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TTOO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.53% of US stocks.
- TTOO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 122 days.
- TTOO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.13% of US stocks).
TTOO Stock Summary
- TTOO has a higher market value than only 0.32% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $2,862,088.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TTOO is more volatile than 98.03% of stocks we're observing.
- T2 BIOSYSTEMS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,388.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to T2 BIOSYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GTHX, LCTX, MIMO, WB, and ASXC.
- TTOO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit T2 BIOSYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.t2biosystems.com.
TTOO Valuation Summary
- TTOO's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 86.36% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TTOO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.8 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTOO.
TTOO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -8.1%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -85.29%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -4.86%.
The table below shows TTOO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTOO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTOO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.98% of graded US stocks.
- TTOO's asset turnover comes in at 0.387 -- ranking 118th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ICAD, STRR, and DRIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTOO.
The table below shows TTOO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTOO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TTOO, see our TTOO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$2.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.3 (Strong Buy)|
T2 Biosystems, Inc. (TTOO) Company Bio
T2 Biosystems develops diagnostic products and product candidates for the detection of pathogens, biomarkers, and other abnormalities in various unpurified patient sample types. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Lexington, Massachusetts.
TTOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTOO Latest Social Stream
View Full TTOO Social Stream
Latest TTOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about T2 BIOSYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTOO as an investment opportunity.
T2 Biosystems Announces Submission for FDA Breakthrough Device Designation for Candida Auris Diagnostic Test
Company plans to add multidrug-resistant Candida auris detection to its FDA-cleared T2Candida PanelLEXINGTON, Mass., June 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- T2 Biosystems, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTOO), a leader in the rapid detection of sepsis-causing pathogens and antibiotic resistance genes, today announced that it has submitted an application with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Breakthrough Device Designation for the Company’s Candida auris test. The Company recently announced plans to add C
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time to start the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders need to know about for Thursday morning!
Why Is C3.ai (AI) Stock Down 20% Today?
C3.ai (AI) stock is falling on Thursday following the release of the AI company's earnings report for its fiscal fourth quarter of 2023.
Why Is MDU Resources (MDU) Stock Moving Today?
MDU Resources (MDU) stock is on the move Thursday alongside news of its spinoff, Knife River, joining the S&P MidCap 400.
Why Is QuantaSing (QSG) Stock Up 25% Today?
QuantaSing (QSG) stock is on the rise Thursday following the release of the company's earnings report for fiscal Q3 2023!
TTOO Price Returns
Continue Researching TTOOWant to see what other sources are saying about T2 Biosystems Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
T2 Biosystems Inc (TTOO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
T2 Biosystems Inc (TTOO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
T2 Biosystems Inc (TTOO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...