Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTPH): Price and Financial Metrics
TTPH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,203,041, Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc has a greater market value than merely 3.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -84.52%, Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.2% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TTPH is more volatile than 98.68% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GEVO, GPRO, AMRS, TTOO, and EXTR.
- TTPH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.tphase.com.
TTPH Stock Price Chart More Charts
TTPH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.29||52-week high||$29.00|
|Prev. close||$2.18||52-week low||$1.99|
|Day high||$2.32||Avg. volume||187,475|
|50-day MA||$2.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.72||Market Cap||7.94M|
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTPH) Company Bio
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company using its proprietary chemistry technology to create antibiotics for serious and life-threatening MDR bacterial infections. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Watertown, Massachusetts.