The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (TTSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTSH POWR Grades
- TTSH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTSH is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- TTSH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 65th percentile.
TTSH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TTSH is 2.34 -- better than 78.53% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Tile Shop Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tile Shop Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -572.45%; that's higher than just 3.68% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tile Shop Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UTI, HOFT, GCO, RELL, and STRT.
- Visit TTSH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tileshop.com.
TTSH Valuation Summary
- TTSH's price/earnings ratio is 28.9; this is 48.97% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 107 months, TTSH's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
- TTSH's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTSH.
TTSH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -54.57%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -94.12%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -133.44%.
The table below shows TTSH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTSH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.1% of graded US stocks.
- TTSH's asset turnover comes in at 0.99 -- ranking 135th of 164 Retail stocks.
- KIRK, ORLY, and DKS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTSH.
The table below shows TTSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.58||52-week high||$8.90|
|Prev. close||$7.69||52-week low||$2.54|
|Day high||$7.76||Avg. volume||199,014|
|50-day MA||$7.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.77||Market Cap||393.92M|
The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (TTSH) Company Bio
The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTSH Latest Social Stream
View Full TTSH Social Stream
Latest TTSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tile Shop Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTSH as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials and related accessories, today announced that the Company’s CEO Cabell Lolmaugh and Vice President of Investor Relations and Chief Accounting Officer Mark Davis will be attending B. Riley Securities Summer Summit this week. Accompanying management’s remarks at the conference is an updated investor prese
MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories, today announced results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Second Quarter Summary Net Sales Increased 42.0%Comparable Store Sales Increased 41.6% Gross Margin of 69.1%Net income of $5.5 Million; Adjusted EBITDA of $15.4 MillionDiluted Earnings per Share $0.11 Managemen
MINNEAPOLIS, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials and related accessories, today announced that the Company will release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, August 5, 2021. The Company will host a conference call via webcast for investors and other interested parties beginning at 9:00 a.m.
MINNEAPOLIS, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials and related accessories, today announced that it expects to report net sales of approximately $95 million for the three months ended June 30, 2021, which represents a new quarterly sales record. The preliminary selected financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 in this press release are prel
MINNEAPOLIS, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials and related accessories, today announced that The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) has approved its application for the listing of the Company’s common stock on The Nasdaq Stock Market. The Company’s common stock is expected to be relisted and commence trading on The Nasdaq Stock Market at the openi
TTSH Price Returns