The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (TTSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTSH POWR Grades
- TTSH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.69% of US stocks.
- TTSH's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TTSH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 33.17% of US stocks).
TTSH Stock Summary
- Tile Shop Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.89% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Tile Shop Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TTSH has reported earnings growth of 223.24%, putting it ahead of 90.86% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tile Shop Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNXN, DLTH, TITN, GCO, and SPWH.
- TTSH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tile Shop Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.tileshop.com.
TTSH Valuation Summary
- TTSH's price/earnings ratio is 28.9; this is 48.97% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 107 months, TTSH's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
- TTSH's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTSH.
TTSH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -74.46%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -94.12%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.11%.
The table below shows TTSH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTSH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.03% of graded US stocks.
- TTSH's asset turnover comes in at 1.024 -- ranking 134th of 165 Retail stocks.
- GCO, BGFV, and WMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTSH.
The table below shows TTSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.44||52-week high||$8.90|
|Prev. close||$4.44||52-week low||$4.05|
|Day high||$4.52||Avg. volume||170,692|
|50-day MA||$5.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.95||Market Cap||231.33M|
The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (TTSH) Company Bio
The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTSH Latest Social Stream
View Full TTSH Social Stream
Latest TTSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tile Shop Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTSH as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, March 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories, today announced results for its fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter Summary Net Sales Increased 10.6%Comparable Store Sales Increased 10.3% Gross Margin of 66.1%Net income of $1.8 Million; Adjusted EBITDA of $9.8 MillionDiluted Earnings per Sha
MINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials and related accessories, today announced that the Company will release financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 3, 2022. The Company will host a conference call via webcast for investors and other interested parties beginning at 9:00 a
New York, NY, based Investment company Potomac Capital Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Net 1 UEPS Technologies Inc, Inspired Entertainment Inc, TravelCenters Of America Inc, Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corp, KVH Industries Inc, sells Extreme Networks Inc, Unisys Corp, Global Ship Lease Inc, FalconStor Software Inc, Direxion Dialy Small Cap Bull 3X Shares during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Potomac Capital Management, Inc..
MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials and related accessories, today announced that Karla Lunan will be joining the Tile Shop as its new Chief Financial Officer on January 3, 2022. To help ensure a smooth transition, Ms. Lunan will work closely with the Company’s current CFO Nancy DiMattia, who will remain with the company in an advisory ca
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials and related accessories, today announced that the Company’s CEO Cabell Lolmaugh and Vice President of Investor Relations and Chief Accounting Officer Mark Davis will be attending the Inflection Partners Virtual Conference this week. Accompanying management’s remarks at the conference is an updated inves
TTSH Price Returns