The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (TTSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTSH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TTSH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTSH is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- TTSH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
TTSH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Tile Shop Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TTSH has reported earnings growth of -574.05%, putting it ahead of just 2.96% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TTSH comes in at 19.37% -- higher than that of 89.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TTSH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCVL, NX, STC, LWAY, and IESC.
- TTSH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tile Shop Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.tileshop.com.
TTSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.31||52-week high||$7.70|
|Prev. close||$6.60||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$6.75||Avg. volume||204,583|
|50-day MA||$6.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.54||Market Cap||326.04M|
The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (TTSH) Company Bio
The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States.
TTSH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tile Shop Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tile Shop Holdings Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Tile Shop Holdings Inc, consider:
- Tile Shop Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Tile Shop Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Tile Shop Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 60.52% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTSH Latest Social Stream
View Full TTSH Social Stream
Latest TTSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tile Shop Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTSH as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials and related accessories, today announced that the Company will release financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020 at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 11, 2021. The Company will host a conference call via webcast for investors and other interested parties beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 11, 2021. The call will be hosted by Cabell Lolmaugh, CEO, Nancy DiMattia, CFO, and Mark Davis, Vice President of Investor Relations and Chief Accounting Officer. Participants may access the call/webcast by: Webcast – IR section of its website at www.tilesh...
SRK Capital recently released its Q2 2020 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of 44.8% for the second quarter, outperforming its benchmark, the S&P 500 Index which returned 20.5% in the same quarter. You should check out SRK Capital's top 5 stock picks for investors to […]
MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories, today announced results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2020. Second Quarter SummaryNet Sales Decreased 23.8% Comparable Store Sales Decreased 24.7% Gross Margin of 67.1% SG&A Expenses Decreased $13.4 million Net Loss of $0.8 Million; Adjusted EBITDA of $6.6 Million Long-Term Debt of $22.0 million; Net Debt of $14.1 MillionManagement Commentary – Cabell Lolmaugh, CEO “As previously announced, store closures and shelter in place orders resulted in a 50% decrease in traffic and sales in our stores during the initial weeks of the second quarter. While we ...
MINNEAPOLIS, May 08, 2020 -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance.
TTSH Price Returns