The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (TTSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTSH POWR Grades
- TTSH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.46% of US stocks.
- TTSH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TTSH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
TTSH Stock Summary
- TILE SHOP HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.49% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TTSH is currently 100.65, higher than 96.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of TILE SHOP HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TILE SHOP HOLDINGS INC are TLYS, RVLV, COLM, CRI, and DLTH.
- TTSH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TILE SHOP HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.tileshop.com.
TTSH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TTSH's price/sales ratio is 33.33% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 125 months, TTSH's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTSH.
TTSH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 14.16%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.6%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -95.21%.
The table below shows TTSH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTSH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.03% of graded US stocks.
- TTSH's asset turnover comes in at 1.024 -- ranking 134th of 165 Retail stocks.
- GCO, BGFV, and WMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTSH.
The table below shows TTSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.62||52-week high||$6.89|
|Prev. close||$5.64||52-week low||$2.70|
|Day high||$5.63||Avg. volume||106,984|
|50-day MA||$4.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.16||Market Cap||249.31M|
The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (TTSH) Company Bio
The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
TTSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTSH Latest Social Stream
View Full TTSH Social Stream
Latest TTSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TILE SHOP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTSH as an investment opportunity.
Tile Shop Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:TTSH) closed Friday at $4.38 per share, down from $4.39 a day earlier. While Tile Shop Holdings Inc. has underperformed by -0.23%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, TTSH fell by -38.05%, with highs and lows ranging from $7.25 to […]
Pulled from Benzinga Pro data, Tile Shop Holdings (NASDAQ: TTSH ) posted Q3 earnings of $3.82 million, an increase from Q2 of 44.71%. Sales dropped to $97.15 million, a 9.71% decrease between quarters. In Q2, Tile Shop Holdings earned $6.91 million and total sales reached $107.60 million. What Is ROIC? Earnings data without context is not clear and can difficult to base trading decisions on. Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) helps to filter signal from noise by measuring yearly pre-tax profit relative to invested capital by a business. Generally, a higher ROIC suggests successful growth of a … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Gainers: Bluegreen Vacations Holding (BVH) +23%. Tile Shop Holdings (TTSH) +22%
Tile Shop Holdings press release (NASDAQ:TTSH): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.08.Revenue of $97.15M (+5.3% Y/Y) misses by $1.27M.
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, today announced results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Quarter Summary Net Sales Increased 5.3%Comparable Store Sales Increased 5.3% Gross Margin of 66.5%Net income of $3.8 Million; Adjusted EBITDA of $12.2 MillionDiluted Earnings per Share of $0.08Share Repurchase Program Completed in October; 7.8 Million Shares Repurc
TTSH Price Returns