The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (TTSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTSH POWR Grades
- TTSH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.5% of US stocks.
- TTSH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TTSH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
TTSH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Tile Shop Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tile Shop Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -743.98%; that's higher than just 2.29% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Tile Shop Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 82.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tile Shop Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be USAK, CTRN, CYAN, INTT, and GES.
- Visit TTSH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tileshop.com.
TTSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.90||52-week high||$8.00|
|Prev. close||$7.85||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$8.00||Avg. volume||221,308|
|50-day MA||$7.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.20||Market Cap||410.21M|
The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (TTSH) Company Bio
The Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States.
TTSH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tile Shop Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Tile Shop Holdings Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 139.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tile Shop Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Tile Shop Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 10.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Tile Shop Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.95. This coverage rate is greater than that of 68.49% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Tile Shop Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 53.03% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTSH Latest Social Stream
View Full TTSH Social Stream
Latest TTSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tile Shop Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTSH as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, March 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories, today announced results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter Summary Net Sales Increased 3.8%Comparable Store Sales Increased 3.3% Gross Margin of 68.5%SG&A Expenses Decreased $5.0 MillionNet income of $1.4 Million; Adjusted EBITDA of $10.8 Million Management Commentary – Cabell Lolmaugh, CEO “I am pleased to report that we were able to fully repay our outstanding debt during the fourth quarter of 2020. This accomplishment marks a milestone in our Company’s history made possible by successfully executing our initiatives to reduce expenses a...
MINNEAPOLIS, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials and related accessories, today announced that the Company will release financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020 at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 11, 2021. The Company will host a conference call via webcast for investors and other interested parties beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 11, 2021. The call will be hosted by Cabell Lolmaugh, CEO, Nancy DiMattia, CFO, and Mark Davis, Vice President of Investor Relations and Chief Accounting Officer. Participants may access the call/webcast by: Webcast – IR section of its website at www.tilesh...
SRK Capital, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A net return of 10.9% was recorded by the fund for the Q4 of 2020, below its S&P 500 TR benchmark that delivered a 12.15% return, and its Russell 2000 index that gained 31.40%. […]
New location offers homeowners and trade professionals over 6,000 tile and stone products and design expertiseMINNEAPOLIS, Feb. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Tile Shop, a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, now operates 143 retail showrooms in the United States. Located at 491 Rte. 46 W, the approximately 10,000-square-foot retail showroom offers homeowners and trade professionals an exceptional design experience with over 6,000 natural stone and made-made tile products, setting and maintenance materials, accessories, and tools. In-store design experts will be available to guide customers through the entire project process from inspiration to installation and take the guesswork out of designing. With one of the largest selection of tile in America, starting at $1....
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 05, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: TTSH) (the “Company”), a specialty retailer of natural stone and man-made tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories, today announced results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2020. Third Quarter SummaryNet Sales Decreased 5.2% Comparable Store Sales Decreased 6.5% Gross Margin of 67.9% SG&A Expenses Decreased $7.4 Million Net income of $1.9 Million; Adjusted EBITDA of $11.1 MillionManagement Commentary – Cabell Lolmaugh, CEO“During the quarter, we continued to experience weak sales, though the rate of decline was much less than in the second quarter. Customer traffic continued to decline, at least partially due to our decision to maintain reduced store hours, both fo...
TTSH Price Returns