Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO): Price and Financial Metrics
TTWO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,264,473,672, Take Two Interactive Software Inc has a greater market value than 87.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,708.14%, Take Two Interactive Software Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.42% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Take Two Interactive Software Inc comes in at 60.04%, a number that bests 91.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Take Two Interactive Software Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TYL, VRSN, CHKP, NICE, and CTXS.
- TTWO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Take Two Interactive Software Inc's official web site, go to www.take2games.com.
TTWO Stock Price Chart More Charts
TTWO Price/Volume Stats
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO) Company Bio
Take-Two Interactive develops games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. Some of its well-known brands include Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne, Midnight Club, and Red Dead. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in New York, New York.