Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTWO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TTWO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TTWO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TTWO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
TTWO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 112.91, TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.68% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC is higher than 95.97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,855.32%, TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.6% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DV, QDEL, UPWK, BIGC, and NABL.
- TTWO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC's official web site, go to www.take2games.com.
TTWO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TTWO's price/sales ratio is 111.54% higher, now standing at 5.5.
- TTWO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 87.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTWO.
TTWO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 21750.84%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -31.37%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 102.8%.
The table below shows TTWO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTWO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTWO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.27% of graded US stocks.
- TTWO's asset turnover comes in at 0.541 -- ranking 307th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TMX, ADSK, and TAOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTWO.
The table below shows TTWO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTWO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.58||52-week high||$195.82|
|Prev. close||$114.19||52-week low||$101.85|
|Day high||$113.03||Avg. volume||2,419,844|
|50-day MA||$124.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$139.74||Market Cap||12.57B|
Most Popular Stories View All
TTWO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTWO Latest Social Stream
View Full TTWO Social Stream
Latest TTWO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTWO as an investment opportunity.
The industry is getting no love in 2022 but has a lot of tailwinds that are going to work in its favor over the next 10 years.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Take-Two (TTWO – Research Report) and Paylocity (PCTY – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Take-Two (TTWO) BMO Capital analyst Gerrick Johnson maintained a Buy rating on Take-Two today and set a price target of $155.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $109.50, close to its 52-week low of $101.85. According to TipRanks.
Videogames are heading for a U.S. sales decline in 2022, but a looming recession and new releases could turbocharge a rebound in 2023, according to one analyst.
Investors love to see steady increases in sales and profit estimates, but these have been declining for most sectors.
Games are an inexpensive form of entertainment that should hold up as macro conditions worsen, Stifel analyst Drew Crum says.
TTWO Price Returns
Continue Researching TTWOWant to do more research on Take Two Interactive Software Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Take Two Interactive Software Inc (TTWO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Take Two Interactive Software Inc (TTWO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Take Two Interactive Software Inc (TTWO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch