Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO): Price and Financial Metrics
TTWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.25||52-week high||$141.96|
|Prev. close||$135.68||52-week low||$90.00|
|Day high||$136.66||Avg. volume||1,791,170|
|50-day MA||$126.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$115.51||Market Cap||22.39B|
TTWO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTWO POWR Grades
- TTWO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 59.61% of US stocks.
- TTWO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TTWO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.57% of US stocks).
TTWO Stock Summary
- TTWO has a higher market value than 90.92% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,912,748,019.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TTWO is currently 83.43, higher than 95.79% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,332.95%, TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.83% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC are INVE, KSCP, LAW, TELL, and SOLO.
- Visit TTWO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.take2games.com.
TTWO Valuation Summary
- TTWO's price/earnings ratio is -57.4; this is 315.38% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, TTWO's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTWO.
TTWO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 73.56%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 106.89%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -71.72%.
The table below shows TTWO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TTWO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TTWO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.27% of graded US stocks.
- TTWO's asset turnover comes in at 0.541 -- ranking 307th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TMX, ADSK, and TAOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TTWO.
The table below shows TTWO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TTWO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TTWO, see our TTWO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$208.92||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO) Company Bio
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is an American video game holding company based in New York City and founded by Ryan Brant in September 1993. (Source:Wikipedia)
TTWO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTWO Latest Social Stream
View Full TTWO Social Stream
Latest TTWO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTWO as an investment opportunity.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Announces Pricing of Tender Offer for 3.300% Senior Notes Due 2024
NEW YORK, June 02, 2023--Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO) (the "Company") announced today the consideration payable in connection with the previously announced cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") to purchase up to $650,000,000 (the "Tender Cap") aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 3.300% Senior Notes due 2024 (the "Notes"), as described in the table below.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Announces Early Tender Results and Increase in Tender Cap for 3.300% Senior Notes Due 2024
NEW YORK, June 02, 2023--Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO) (the "Company") announced today the early tender results for the previously announced cash tender offer (the "Tender Offer") to purchase up to $500,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 3.300% Senior Notes due 2024 (the "Notes") and that it has amended the Tender Offer by increasing the maximum aggregate principal amount of Notes that may be purchased in the Tender Offer to $650,000,000 (as amended, the "
Is Take-Two Interactive Stock a Buy Now?
Investors in Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ: TTWO) just leveled up. Wall Street is looking past the company's current losses and management's prediction for slow growth this fiscal year and focusing on the brighter future. Take-Two is planning for massive improvement over the next several years thanks to a packed pipeline of game releases.
After Us Now Available for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S
NEW YORK, May 23, 2023--Private Division and Piccolo Studio are proud to announce that After Us is now available on PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S. Explore a surrealistic world as Gaia, the Spirit of Life, in a quest to restore a bleak and broken planet by reviving the spirits of animals. This third-person adventure game combines platforming, puzzle solving, and Piccolo Studio’s signature style of emotional storytelling to create an unforgettable experience. Will you be able to fight bac
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Activision Blizzard, Take-Two Interactive Software and Hasbro
Activision Blizzard, Take-Two Interactive Software and Hasbro have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
TTWO Price Returns
Continue Researching TTWOWant to do more research on Take Two Interactive Software Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Take Two Interactive Software Inc (TTWO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Take Two Interactive Software Inc (TTWO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Take Two Interactive Software Inc (TTWO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...