Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TTWO POWR Grades
- TTWO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.11% of US stocks.
- TTWO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- TTWO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
TTWO Stock Summary
- TTWO has a market capitalization of $19,809,575,609 -- more than approximately 88.02% of US stocks.
- For TTWO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 16.44% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Take Two Interactive Software Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 13.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Take Two Interactive Software Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHKP, INCY, NICE, IAC, and SGEN.
- TTWO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Take Two Interactive Software Inc's official web site, go to www.take2games.com.
TTWO Valuation Summary
- TTWO's price/earnings ratio is 33.2; this is 15.74% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- TTWO's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 243 months.
- TTWO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TTWO.
TTWO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TTWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$167.50||52-week high||$214.91|
|Prev. close||$172.90||52-week low||$151.00|
|Day high||$173.26||Avg. volume||1,310,987|
|50-day MA||$176.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$180.27||Market Cap||19.37B|
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO) Company Bio
Take-Two Interactive develops games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. Some of its well-known brands include Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne, Midnight Club, and Red Dead. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in New York, New York.
TTWO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TTWO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Take Two Interactive Software Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 47%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Take Two Interactive Software Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 99. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 87.51% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 6.85% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Take Two Interactive Software Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -76.06. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 1.85% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TTWO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TTWO Latest Social Stream
View Full TTWO Social Stream
Latest TTWO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Take Two Interactive Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TTWO as an investment opportunity.
Take-Two (TTWO) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The market has been anxious this week with COVID concerns, so investors might benefit from dusting off the 2020 pandemic playbook.
Take-Two (TTWO) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Netflix has announced that it is diving deeper into the video game business.
(Bloomberg) -- Tencent Holdings Ltd. has agreed to buy the rest of Sumo Group Plc it doesn’t already own, adding to a string of gaming investments by Chinese social media and gaming giant. The British company’s shares jumped the most on record.Asia’s most valuable firm is offering 513 pence per share for Sumo, a 43% premium to the British company’s previous close. On a fully diluted basis, the offer values Sumo at about 919 million pounds ($1.26 billion). Tencent already owns about 8.75% of Sumo
TTWO Price Returns
Continue Researching TTWOWant to do more research on Take Two Interactive Software Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Take Two Interactive Software Inc (TTWO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Take Two Interactive Software Inc (TTWO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Take Two Interactive Software Inc (TTWO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch