Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO): Price and Financial Metrics
TTWO Stock Summary
- Take Two Interactive Software Inc's market capitalization of $14,350,856,327 is ahead of 87.6% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Take Two Interactive Software Inc is higher than it is for about merely 16.4% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TTWO's revenue has grown 75.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.54% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Take Two Interactive Software Inc are CHKP, TYL, VRSN, NICE, and CYBR.
- Visit TTWO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.take2games.com.
TTWO Stock Price Chart More Charts
TTWO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.01||52-week high||$135.70|
|Prev. close||$127.64||52-week low||$84.41|
|Day high||$130.42||Avg. volume||1,204,058|
|50-day MA||$122.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$117.43||Market Cap||14.74B|
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO) Company Bio
Take-Two Interactive develops games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. Some of its well-known brands include Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne, Midnight Club, and Red Dead. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in New York, New York.