Tufin Software Technologies Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TUFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TUFN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TUFN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TUFN is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- TUFN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.38% of US stocks).
TUFN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TUFN is 1.93 -- better than 74.21% of US stocks.
- TUFN's went public 2.76 years ago, making it older than only 7.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tufin Software Technologies Ltd is higher than it is for about only 18.72% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tufin Software Technologies Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CTSO, CLIR, BIGC, ASTC, and ACAD.
- Visit TUFN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tufin.com.
TUFN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TUFN's EV/EBIT ratio is 134.73% lower, now standing at -11.2.
- Over the past 29 months, TUFN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 133.2.
- Over the past 29 months, TUFN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 301.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TUFN.
TUFN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TUFN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.43% of graded US stocks.
- TUFN's asset turnover comes in at 0.658 -- ranking 45th of 83 Computers stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TUFN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TUFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TUFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.31||52-week high||$20.11|
|Prev. close||$8.85||52-week low||$7.50|
|Day high||$9.38||Avg. volume||139,560|
|50-day MA||$9.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.76||Market Cap||342.33M|
Tufin Software Technologies Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TUFN) Company Bio
Tufin Software Technologies Ltd. engages in the provision of policy-centric approach to security and IT operations. It transforms enterprise security operations by helping them visualize, define and enforce a security policy across complex, heterogeneous information technology and cloud environments. Its products include SecureTrack, SecureChange, SecureApp, Orca and Iris. The company was founded by Ruvi Kitov and Reuven Harrison in 2005 and is headquartered in Ramat Gan, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
TUFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TUFN Latest Social Stream
View Full TUFN Social Stream
Latest TUFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tufin Software Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TUFN as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, December 14, 2021--Tufin® (NYSE: TUFN), a company pioneering a policy-centric approach to security and IT operations, today announced the release of the Tufin Security Policy Builder (SPB) App, the latest addition to the Tufin Marketplace. The new app automates the design of corporate security access policies across the hybrid environment, reducing the complexity and time it takes to create security policies from months to days. The Security Policy Builder App is now available on the Tuf
> Based on Tufin Software Technologies' latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $28.02 million and GAAP net loss of $9.44 million. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $25.61 million and had a GAAP net loss of $5.15 million. TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities. Tufin Software Technologies Ltd. engages in the provision of policy-centric approach to security and IT operations.
BOSTON, November 30, 2021--Tufin® (NYSE: TUFN), a company pioneering a policy-centric approach to security and IT operations, today announced that it has been recognized as the Best Network Security Solution by the 2021 Tech Ascension Awards. Tufin was recognized for its ability to enable automation and help enterprises regain the needed visibility and control over their security policies, while also improving the agility of the overall business.
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Tufin (TUFN) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
Tufin (TUFN) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
TUFN Price Returns