Tufin Software Technologies Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TUFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TUFN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TUFN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.77% of US stocks.
- TUFN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TUFN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
TUFN Stock Summary
- TUFN's went public 2.29 years ago, making it older than merely 4.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tufin Software Technologies Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 18.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TUFN is more volatile than 84.29% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TUFN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CERS, GTHX, NCSM, EKSO, and ECOR.
- Visit TUFN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tufin.com.
TUFN Valuation Summary
- TUFN's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 35.85% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 28 months, TUFN's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
- Over the past 28 months, TUFN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 302.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TUFN.
TUFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TUFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.95||52-week high||$20.11|
|Prev. close||$10.26||52-week low||$6.34|
|Day high||$10.17||Avg. volume||379,537|
|50-day MA||$9.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.61||Market Cap||365.86M|
Tufin Software Technologies Ltd. Ordinary Shares (TUFN) Company Bio
Tufin Software Technologies Ltd. engages in the provision of policy-centric approach to security and IT operations. It transforms enterprise security operations by helping them visualize, define and enforce a security policy across complex, heterogeneous information technology and cloud environments. Its products include SecureTrack, SecureChange, SecureApp, Orca and Iris. The company was founded by Ruvi Kitov and Reuven Harrison in 2005 and is headquartered in Ramat Gan, Israel.
TUFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TUFN Latest Social Stream
View Full TUFN Social Stream
Latest TUFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tufin Software Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TUFN as an investment opportunity.
How Much Did Tufin Software Technologies'(NYSE:TUFN) Shareholders Earn From Share Price Movements Over The Last Year?
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big winners...
BOSTON, July 15, 2021--Tufin® (NYSE: TUFN), a company pioneering a policy-centric approach to security and IT operations, today announced the winners of its annual Partner of the Year awards. During the annual regional partner summits that preceded the Tufinnovate User Conferences in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC during Q2, Tufin recognized its top regional partners for their commitment, year-over-year growth, and support.
TEL AVIV, July 14, 2021--Tufin® (NYSE: TUFN), a company pioneering a policy-centric approach to security and IT operations, today announced that it was named a Top Company to Work for in High-Tech in Israel by BDI Code, based on a methodology developed by CofaceBdi which includes ranking criteria such as profitability, growth rate, community contribution, and company culture.
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 866 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of March 31st. In this […]
BOSTON, June 25, 2021--Tufin today announced the release of the Tufin Rule Lifecycle Management (RLM) App, the latest addition to the Tufin Marketplace.
TUFN Price Returns