Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP): Price and Financial Metrics
TUP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.40||52-week high||$8.00|
|Prev. close||$1.40||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$1.55||Avg. volume||8,876,623|
|50-day MA||$2.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.44||Market Cap||62.27M|
TUP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TUP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TUP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TUP is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TUP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TUP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TUP is -7.9 -- better than only 2.03% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.77, TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- TUP's price/sales ratio is 0.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TUP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WEYS, EDUC, DLTH, TITN, and DSS.
- Visit TUP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tupperwarebrands.com.
TUP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, TUP's price/sales ratio is 85.71% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, TUP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TUP.
TUP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.98%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -114.19%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 77.34%.
The table below shows TUP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TUP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TUP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.88% of graded US stocks.
- TUP's asset turnover comes in at 1.566 -- ranking 2nd of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- WST, MYE, and ENTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TUP.
The table below shows TUP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP) Company Bio
Tupperware Brands operates as a direct-to-consumer marketer of various products across a range of brands and categories worldwide. The company engages in the manufacture and sale of design-centric preparation, storage, and serving solutions for the kitchen and home, as well as a line of cookware, knives, microwave products, microfiber textiles, and water related items under the Tupperware brand name. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
TUP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TUP Latest Social Stream
View Full TUP Social Stream
Latest TUP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TUP as an investment opportunity.
TUP stock remains one of Wall Street's favorite meme stories as Tupperware enjoys yet another big jump today.
Although Tupperware continues to defy gravity through meme and even institutional support, TUP stock remains incredibly risky.
Tupperware Brands (TUP), a new addition to the meme stock roster, sees its shares surge after Federated Hermes (FHI) raises its stick in the company. Kenvue (KVUE) stock trends higher over demand on parent company Johnson & Johnson's (JNJ) stock swap it offered shareholders. Permian Resources (PR) is set to buy Earthstone Energy (ESTE) in a $4.5 billion deal scheduled to close by the end of 2023. Yahoo Finance Live host Julie Hyman highlights several of the top trending stocks following this morning's opening bell.
More than two years since a breathtaking surge in shares of GameStop captivated Wall Street, the meme stock phenomenon continues to defy predictions of its demise. Yet the retail investors who have driven past meme stock moves appear to have become more cautious after last year's market selloff, while rallies in the shares of the often small and heavily-shorted companies bearing the meme stock label have tended to be more fleeting. Here are some charts illustrating what has changed, and what has not, in meme stocks.
Most meme stocks are bad bets but some are worse than others.
TUP Price Returns