Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP): Price and Financial Metrics
TUP Stock Summary
- Tupperware Brands Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.41% of US listed stocks.
- TUP's current price/earnings ratio is 4.41, which is higher than just 4.32% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- TUP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TUP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DYNT, MOD, HVT, OBCI, and ARC.
- TUP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tupperware Brands Corp's official web site, go to www.tupperwarebrands.com.
TUP Stock Price Chart More Charts
TUP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.84||52-week high||$31.66|
|Prev. close||$5.50||52-week low||$5.41|
|Day high||$5.99||Avg. volume||1,763,856|
|50-day MA||$7.62||Dividend yield||19.64%|
|200-day MA||$13.77||Market Cap||285.57M|
Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP) Company Bio
Tupperware Brands operates as a direct-to-consumer marketer of various products across a range of brands and categories worldwide. The company engages in the manufacture and sale of design-centric preparation, storage, and serving solutions for the kitchen and home, as well as a line of cookware, knives, microwave products, microfiber textiles, and water related items under the Tupperware brand name. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
TUP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tupperware Brands Corp. To summarize, we found that Tupperware Brands Corp ranked in the 73st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 121.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TUP, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 22% of its capital from equity, and 78% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 8.53% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is -0.14% -- higher than only 13.14% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Tupperware Brands Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 6%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|