Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TUP POWR Grades
- TUP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TUP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- TUP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.68% of US stocks).
TUP Stock Summary
- Tupperware Brands Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.21% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.46 for Tupperware Brands Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 2.62% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tupperware Brands Corp is reporting a growth rate of 285.95%; that's higher than 93.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tupperware Brands Corp are STAF, CYH, ACFN, UIS, and CMPR.
- Visit TUP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tupperwarebrands.com.
TUP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TUP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.37||52-week high||$38.59|
|Prev. close||$27.42||52-week low||$2.32|
|Day high||$27.38||Avg. volume||910,621|
|50-day MA||$26.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.93||Market Cap||1.31B|
Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP) Company Bio
Tupperware Brands operates as a direct-to-consumer marketer of various products across a range of brands and categories worldwide. The company engages in the manufacture and sale of design-centric preparation, storage, and serving solutions for the kitchen and home, as well as a line of cookware, knives, microwave products, microfiber textiles, and water related items under the Tupperware brand name. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
TUP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Tupperware Brands Corp. To summarize, we found that Tupperware Brands Corp ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 24.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TUP, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.6 years, is -0.01% -- higher than just 21.15% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Tupperware Brands Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 3.61% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Tupperware Brands Corp experienced a tax rate of about 29% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 83.57% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TUP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TUP Latest Social Stream
View Full TUP Social Stream
Latest TUP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tupperware Brands Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TUP as an investment opportunity.
Tupperware (TUP) is up 9% in early-trading session after topping estimates on both lines in its first-quarter earnings results. Revenue of $460.3M (+22.5% Y/Y) beats consensus by $26.25M.By segment, revenue: Asia Pacific, $125.3M (+4% Y/Y); Europe, $126.8M (+20% Y/Y); North America, $146.5M (+45% Y/Y); and South America, $61.6M (+27% Y/Y). EBITDA grew 551% to $88.6M, compared...
Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP) CEO Miguel Fernandez on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Jane Garrard - VP, IR Miguel Fernandez - President and CEO Sandra Harris - Chief Financial and Operations Officer Conference Call Participants Linda Bolton Weiser - D.A. Davidson Steve O'Hara - Sidoti Wendy...
With me on today's call are Miguel Fernandez, our president and CEO; and Sandra Harris, our chief financial and operations officer. Reconciliations between GAAP and non-GAAP measures can also be found in our press release.
Tupperware Brands Corp. stock jumped 6.2% in Wednesday premarket trading after the container company reported first-quarter results that beat expectations. Net income totaled $45.3 million, or 85 cents per share, after a loss of $7.8 million, or 16 cents per share, last year. Adjusted EPS of 82 cents was up from 9 cents last year and ahead of the FactSet consensus for 54 cents. Sales of $460.3 million were up from $375.9 million last year and ahead of the FactSet consensus of $434.0 million. "We continue to revitalize the brand through the expanded use of digital tools by our sales force to solve consumer needs," said Miguel Fernandez, Tupperware chief executive, in a statement. "Additionally, we have made great progress building the team needed to accelerate growth in new channels of d...
Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE: TUP) today reported operating results for the first quarter ended March 27, 2021.
TUP Price Returns