Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP): Price and Financial Metrics
TUP Stock Summary
- Tupperware Brands Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.68% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.23 for Tupperware Brands Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 3.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TUP is more volatile than 91.48% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tupperware Brands Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GEN, HX, PICO, FCFS, and PFIN.
- TUP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tupperware Brands Corp's official web site, go to www.tupperwarebrands.com.
TUP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TUP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.70||52-week high||$38.59|
|Prev. close||$31.69||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$32.28||Avg. volume||739,267|
|50-day MA||$33.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.93||Market Cap||1.51B|
Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP) Company Bio
Tupperware Brands operates as a direct-to-consumer marketer of various products across a range of brands and categories worldwide. The company engages in the manufacture and sale of design-centric preparation, storage, and serving solutions for the kitchen and home, as well as a line of cookware, knives, microwave products, microfiber textiles, and water related items under the Tupperware brand name. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
TUP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TUP Latest Social Stream
View Full TUP Social Stream
Latest TUP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tupperware Brands Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TUP as an investment opportunity.
Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE: TUP) will release its fourth quarter 2020 results on Wednesday, March 10, 2021, prior to the opening of the market, followed by a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (7:30 a.m. Central Time).
ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE: TUP) President and Chief Executive Officer, Miguel Fernandez, and Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, Sandra Harris, will be speaking at the D.A. Davidson 4th Annual Consumer Growth…
Kmart shopper praise a $9 product for keeping her herbs fresh in the fridge for as long as six weeks
A Queensland shopper has revealed the $9 product she swears by for keeping her herbs fresh in the fridge for as long as six weeks - and some claimed it works even better than the fancy Tupperware.
The hack which only takes 30 seconds has subsequently gone viral, having been shared widely
Durable plastic packaging can have a long, useful, positive life that fits in with a sustainable mindset, as a new partnership is eager to prove.
TUP Price Returns
Continue Researching TUPWant to do more research on Tupperware Brands Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!