Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TUP POWR Grades
- TUP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TUP is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TUP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
TUP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TUP is -7.9 -- better than merely 2.14% of US stocks.
- TUP's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.4% of US stocks.
- TUP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORP are LESL, CYH, CURV, HRB, and RMNI.
- Visit TUP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tupperwarebrands.com.
TUP Valuation Summary
- TUP's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 87.5% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- TUP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TUP.
TUP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.98%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -114.19%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 77.34%.
The table below shows TUP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TUP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TUP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.88% of graded US stocks.
- TUP's asset turnover comes in at 1.566 -- ranking 2nd of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- WST, MYE, and ENTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TUP.
The table below shows TUP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TUP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TUP, see our TUP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$38.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
TUP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TUP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.28||52-week high||$21.10|
|Prev. close||$2.36||52-week low||$2.21|
|Day high||$2.32||Avg. volume||1,061,261|
|50-day MA||$3.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.17||Market Cap||101.41M|
Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP) Company Bio
Tupperware Brands operates as a direct-to-consumer marketer of various products across a range of brands and categories worldwide. The company engages in the manufacture and sale of design-centric preparation, storage, and serving solutions for the kitchen and home, as well as a line of cookware, knives, microwave products, microfiber textiles, and water related items under the Tupperware brand name. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
TUP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TUP Latest Social Stream
View Full TUP Social Stream
Latest TUP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TUPPERWARE BRANDS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TUP as an investment opportunity.
Are Investors Undervaluing Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE:TUP) By 49%?
Key Insights Tupperware Brands' estimated fair value is US$4.75 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Tupperware...
Orlando-based Tupperware faces investor securities class-action lawsuit
Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, has filed a class-action lawsuit on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Orlando-based Tupperware Brands Corp. (NYSE: TUP) between March 10, 2021, and March 16, 2023. The lawsuit seeks to recover alleged damages for Tupperware investors under the federal securities laws. Tupperware is Central Florida’s eighth-biggest publicly traded company in terms of revenue.
Tupperware Brands Corporation Delays Filing of 2022 Form 10-K
Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE: TUP), a leading global consumer products company, announced it will file today a Form 12b-25 Notification of Late Filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission to access an extension within which it will endeavor to file its Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2022. The Company requires additional time to complete its financial close process and the restatement of certain of its previously issued financial statements related to misstatements
13 Best Depressed Stocks To Buy Now
In this article, we discuss 13 best depressed stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the depressed stocks, you can go directly to the 5 Best Depressed Stocks To Buy Now. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) in its latest projections anticipates global economic growth to fall to 2.9% in […]
Tupperware Brands' Weakness In Financial Reporting Triggers 33% Price Target Cut By This Analyst
DA Davidson analyst Linda Bolton Weiser reiterated a Neutral rating on the shares of Tupperware Brands Corporation (NYSE: TUP) and lowered the price target from $4.50 to $3. On Mar. 1, TUP reported 4Q22 sales decline of 20% Y/Y to $314 million, above the consensus. Sales are still being hurt by volume declines that exceed pricing benefits, but gross margin was up Y/Y for the first time in quite a while and inventory did come down sequentially, said the analyst. TUP's sales performance in Target
TUP Price Returns
Continue Researching TUPWant to do more research on Tupperware Brands Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Tupperware Brands Corp (TUP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...