180 Degree Capital Corp. (TURN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TURN Stock Summary
- For TURN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- TURN's price/sales ratio is 39.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, 180 Degree Capital Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 180 Degree Capital Corp are FOE, CIR, HI, MTW, and ACCO.
- TURN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 180 Degree Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.180degreecapital.com.
TURN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TURN's price/earnings ratio is 141.82% lower, now standing at -4.6.
- Over the past 243 months, TURN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 59.
- Over the past 243 months, TURN's price/sales ratio has gone up 15.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TURN.
TURN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TURN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.15||52-week high||$8.35|
|Prev. close||$6.17||52-week low||$6.01|
|Day high||$6.20||Avg. volume||15,161|
|50-day MA||$6.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.96||Market Cap||63.80M|
180 Degree Capital Corp. (TURN) Company Bio
180 Degree Capital Corp. is a publicly traded registered closed-end management investment company. 180 was incorporated in 1981, and it completed an initial public offering in 1983.
Most Popular Stories View All
TURN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TURN Latest Social Stream
View Full TURN Social Stream
Latest TURN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 180 Degree Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TURN as an investment opportunity.
MONTCLAIR, N.J., Feb. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 180 Degree Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: TURN) (“180 Degree”) today announced that it has engaged a strategic communications firm and launched a new web site, adding to its ongoing efforts to increase third-party capital under management, enhance brand awareness, and educate investors and stakeholders to address the current TURN share price vs. net asset value discount. Today’s news follows the recent related announcement that 180 Degree joined the FLX
No summary available.
No summary available.
180 Degree Capital press release (TURN): Q4 NAV of $10.66 per shareCEO update: "Our public market investment strategy generated a gross total return of +6.1% (or +9.0% including…
180 Degree Capital Corp. Reports $10.66 Net Asset Value per Share and Cash and Securities of Public and Related Companies of $76.7 Million, or $7.39 per Share, as of December 31, 2021
MONTCLAIR, N.J., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 180 Degree Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:TURN) (“180” and the “Company”), today reported its financial results as of December 31, 2021, and additional developments from the first quarter of 2022. The Company also published a letter to shareholders that can be viewed at https://ir.180degreecapital.com/financial-results. “We are pleased with our performance in Q4 2021, and even more so for the performance for the full year of 2021,” said Kevin M. Rendino,
TURN Price Returns
Continue Researching TURNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on 180 Degree Capital Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
180 Degree Capital Corp (TURN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
180 Degree Capital Corp (TURN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
180 Degree Capital Corp (TURN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch