180 Degree Capital Corp. (TURN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TURN Stock Summary
- For TURN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.43% of US equities we're observing.
- TURN's price/sales ratio is 41.7; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, 180 Degree Capital Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TURN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANY, HMN, ALG, EAST, and ESSA.
- Visit TURN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.180degreecapital.com.
TURN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, TURN's price/earnings ratio is 141.82% lower, now standing at -4.6.
- Over the past 243 months, TURN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 59.
- Over the past 243 months, TURN's price/sales ratio has gone up 15.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TURN.
TURN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TURN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.09||52-week high||$8.64|
|Prev. close||$7.18||52-week low||$6.21|
|Day high||$7.19||Avg. volume||15,000|
|50-day MA||$7.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.50||Market Cap||73.55M|
180 Degree Capital Corp. (TURN) Company Bio
180 Degree Capital Corp. is a publicly traded registered closed-end management investment company. 180 was incorporated in 1981, and it completed an initial public offering in 1983.
Most Popular Stories View All
TURN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TURN Latest Social Stream
View Full TURN Social Stream
Latest TURN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 180 Degree Capital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TURN as an investment opportunity.
GuruFocus data shows that Kevin Rendino, Chairman and CEO of 180 Degree Capital Corp, purchased 2,098 shares ( NA:TURN), on 2021-12-25.
180 Degree Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:TURN) President Daniel B. Wolfe acquired 1,830 shares of the businesss stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, December 21st. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $7.18 per share, for a total transaction of $13,139.40. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & 
180 Degree Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:TURN) CEO Kevin Rendino bought 5,000 shares of the firms stock in a transaction on Tuesday, December 21st. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $7.20 per share, with a total value of $36,000.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can 
Chairman and CEO of 180 Degree Capital Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Kevin Rendino (insider trades) bought 8,893 shares of TURN on 12/10/2021 at an average price of $7.29 a share.
180 Degree Capital Corp. (NASDAQ:TURN) VP Robert E. Bigelow III bought 1,681 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, December 10th. The shares were bought at an average price of $7.28 per share, with a total value of $12,237.68. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange […]
TURN Price Returns
Continue Researching TURNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on 180 Degree Capital Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
180 Degree Capital Corp (TURN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
180 Degree Capital Corp (TURN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
180 Degree Capital Corp (TURN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch