Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TUSK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where TUSK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TUSK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TUSK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
TUSK Stock Summary
- TUSK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 249.97 -- higher than 88.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MAMMOTH ENERGY SERVICES INC is reporting a growth rate of -120.78%; that's higher than merely 12.33% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MAMMOTH ENERGY SERVICES INC's share price is greater than that of 87.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MAMMOTH ENERGY SERVICES INC are WOW, TDW, MCS, AAN, and BTBD.
- Visit TUSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mammothenergy.com.
TUSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TUSK's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.34% higher, now standing at 11.5.
- Over the past 78 months, TUSK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TUSK.
TUSK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -119.46%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.49%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -87.65%.
The table below shows TUSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TUSK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TUSK, see our TUSK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
TUSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TUSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.27||52-week high||$8.79|
|Prev. close||$4.19||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$4.38||Avg. volume||245,905|
|50-day MA||$5.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.86||Market Cap||202.02M|
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK) Company Bio
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. provides oilfield services. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Mammoth Energy Partners LP.
Most Popular Stories View All
TUSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TUSK Latest Social Stream
View Full TUSK Social Stream
Latest TUSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAMMOTH ENERGY SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TUSK as an investment opportunity.
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:TUSK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:TUSK) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 26, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the Mammoth Energy Services Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to introduce your host Ken Dennard of Investor Relations. Please proceed. Ken Dennard: Thank you, […]
Mammoth Energy Services Full Year 2022 Earnings: US$0.013 loss per share (vs US$2.19 loss in FY 2021)
Mammoth Energy Services ( NASDAQ:TUSK ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$362.1m (up 58% from FY...
Q4 2022 Mammoth Energy Services Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Mammoth Energy Services Inc Earnings Call
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Operational and Financial Results
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. ("Mammoth" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TUSK) today reported financial and operational results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.
MAMMOTH ENERGY SERVICES, INC. ANNOUNCES 2022 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR EARNINGS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL SCHEDULE
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: TUSK) (the "Company"), announced today that it will disclose its 2022 fourth quarter and full year financial results after the market closes on Thursday, February 23, 2023. In conjunction with the earnings release, the Company has scheduled a conference call and webcast to discuss fourth quarter and full year results the same day at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (4:00 p.m. Central Time).
TUSK Price Returns
Continue Researching TUSKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mammoth Energy Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...