Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK): Price and Financial Metrics
TUSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.17||52-week high||$8.79|
|Prev. close||$4.37||52-week low||$3.40|
|Day high||$4.35||Avg. volume||176,318|
|50-day MA||$4.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.59||Market Cap||199.92M|
TUSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TUSK POWR Grades
- TUSK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TUSK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TUSK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.83% of US stocks).
TUSK Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.18%, MAMMOTH ENERGY SERVICES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.04% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MAMMOTH ENERGY SERVICES INC is reporting a growth rate of 344.09%; that's higher than 96.38% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TUSK comes in at 15.33% -- higher than that of 87.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MAMMOTH ENERGY SERVICES INC are NWE, AAN, SUM, LOCO, and AWR.
- TUSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MAMMOTH ENERGY SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.mammothenergy.com.
TUSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TUSK's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.16% lower, now standing at 8.5.
- TUSK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 44.3 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TUSK.
TUSK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -119.46%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.49%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -87.65%.
The table below shows TUSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK) Company Bio
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. provides oilfield services. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Mammoth Energy Partners LP.
TUSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TUSK Latest Social Stream
View Full TUSK Social Stream
Latest TUSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAMMOTH ENERGY SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TUSK as an investment opportunity.
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:TUSK) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.02 EPS, expectations were $0.06. Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Mammoth Energy Services Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief […]
Q3 2023 Mammoth Energy Services Inc Earnings Call
Revenue Declines as Company Manages Cost Amidst Market Pressures
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. ("Mammoth" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TUSK) today reported financial and operational results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
When researching a stock for investment, what can tell us that the company is in decline? Businesses in decline often...
TUSK Price Returns
Continue Researching TUSKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mammoth Energy Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch