Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TUSK Stock Summary
- TUSK's price/sales ratio is 0.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.42% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TUSK's revenue has grown -26.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.02% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Mammoth Energy Services Inc's share price is greater than that of 89.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mammoth Energy Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FLMN, AAN, SMTS, CBRL, and MOXC.
- Visit TUSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mammothenergy.com.
TUSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TUSK's EV/EBIT ratio is 116.53% lower, now standing at -3.
- TUSK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 60 months.
- Over the past 60 months, TUSK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TUSK.
TUSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TUSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.21||52-week high||$5.08|
|Prev. close||$2.26||52-week low||$1.35|
|Day high||$2.30||Avg. volume||319,856|
|50-day MA||$2.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.27||Market Cap||104.28M|
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK) Company Bio
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. provides oilfield services. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Mammoth Energy Partners LP.
Most Popular Stories View All
TUSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TUSK Latest Social Stream
View Full TUSK Social Stream
Latest TUSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mammoth Energy Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TUSK as an investment opportunity.
Rise and shine, trader!
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: TUSK) ("Mammoth" or the "Company") today announced that its fiber division, which was organically started only a few months ago, has been awarded two fiber-related contracts with two different electric cooperatives in the Midwest. Under one of the contracts, the Company will provide make-ready construction services in preparation for fiber installation. Under the second contract, the Company will provide fiber installation services. The projects, which the
Welcome back, traders!
AquaBounty (AQB) stock is taking a beating Friday after revealing the pricing of a secondary stock offering and it's a significant discount.
Mammoth Energy Services (TUSK) stock is on the rise Friday thanks to a massive multi-year electric vehicle (EV) charging deal.
TUSK Price Returns
Continue Researching TUSKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mammoth Energy Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch