Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK): Price and Financial Metrics
TUSK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.64, Mammoth Energy Services Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 0.4% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Mammoth Energy Services Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Mammoth Energy Services Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mammoth Energy Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATTO, QEP, UNT, OBE, and YRCW.
- Visit TUSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mammothenergy.com.
TUSK Stock Price Chart More Charts
TUSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.73||52-week high||$24.62|
|Prev. close||$1.73||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$1.84||Avg. volume||351,845|
|50-day MA||$1.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.02||Market Cap||77.89M|
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK) Company Bio
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. provides oilfield services. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Mammoth Energy Partners LP.