Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TUSK POWR Grades
- TUSK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- TUSK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TUSK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.68% of US stocks).
TUSK Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, Mammoth Energy Services Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 9.84% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.83%, Mammoth Energy Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.85% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TUSK's revenue has grown -20.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 12.4% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mammoth Energy Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATIF, DMLP, NATR, MOXC, and CBFV.
- Visit TUSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mammothenergy.com.
TUSK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, TUSK's EV/EBIT ratio is 116.53% lower, now standing at -3.
- TUSK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 60 months.
- Over the past 60 months, TUSK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TUSK.
TUSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TUSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.17||52-week high||$7.27|
|Prev. close||$2.93||52-week low||$1.44|
|Day high||$3.43||Avg. volume||135,704|
|50-day MA||$3.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.25||Market Cap||147.98M|
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK) Company Bio
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. provides oilfield services. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Mammoth Energy Partners LP.
Most Popular Stories View All
TUSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TUSK Latest Social Stream
View Full TUSK Social Stream
Latest TUSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mammoth Energy Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TUSK as an investment opportunity.
TUSK earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
OKLAHOMA CITY, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (Mammoth or the Company) (NASDAQ: TUSK) today reported financial and operational results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
OKLAHOMA CITY, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (“Mammoth” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: TUSK) today reported financial and operational results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Financial Overview for the Second Quarter 2021: Total revenue was $47.4 million for the second quarter of 2021, as compared to $60.1 million for the same quarter last year and $66.8 million for the first quarter of 2021. Net loss for the second quarter of 2021 was $34.8 million, or a
OKLAHOMA CITY, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On June 8, 2021, Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (Mammoth or the Company) (NASDAQ:TUSK) announced that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) released a Determination Memorandum dated May 26, 2021 related to hurricane repair work performed by Cobra Acquisitions LLC (Cobra) for the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA). The Determination Memorandum raised two contract compliance issues and, as a result, FEMA concluded that approximately $47 million in costs were not authorized costs under the contract. PREPA had 60 days from the receipt of FEMAs Determination Memorandum to file an appeal.
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. Announces 2021 Second Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule
OKLAHOMA CITY, July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: TUSK) (the Company), announced today that it will disclose its 2021 second quarter financial results on Friday, July 30, 2021 at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time. In conjunction with the earnings release, the Company has scheduled a conference call and webcast to discuss second quarter results the same day at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (8:00 a.m. Central Time).
TUSK Price Returns
Continue Researching TUSKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mammoth Energy Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch