Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK): Price and Financial Metrics
TUSK Stock Summary
- TUSK's price/sales ratio is 0.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 13.84% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TUSK's revenue has grown -49.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.24% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TUSK is more volatile than 93.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mammoth Energy Services Inc are CCUR, CPA, ECOL, RES, and OII.
- TUSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mammoth Energy Services Inc's official web site, go to www.mammothenergy.com.
TUSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TUSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.34||52-week high||$7.27|
|Prev. close||$4.66||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$4.66||Avg. volume||192,557|
|50-day MA||$5.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.11||Market Cap||198.64M|
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (TUSK) Company Bio
Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. provides oilfield services. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Mammoth Energy Partners LP.
TUSK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mammoth Energy Services Inc. To summarize, we found that Mammoth Energy Services Inc ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mammoth Energy Services Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Mammoth Energy Services Inc over the past 4.41 years is -0.34%; that's higher than merely 9.77% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- Mammoth Energy Services Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -21.19. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 5.11% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TUSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TUSK Latest Social Stream
View Full TUSK Social Stream
Latest TUSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mammoth Energy Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TUSK as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TUSK ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
OKLAHOMA CITY, March 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (“Mammoth” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:TUSK) today announced that it has posted to its website additional information related to its work in Puerto Rico. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (“FEMA”), in a memorandum dated April 22, 2019, that was recently obtained by Mammoth, concluded that the work performed by Cobra Acquisitions LLC (“Cobra”) for the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (“PREPA”) was awarded in compliance with the emergency procurement provision of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and that the contract rates were reasonable. Arty Straehla, chief executive officer of Mammoth commented, “Today, we release a fourth confirmation that the PREPA contract was awarded in compliance with applicabl...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: TUSK)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 25, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorWelcome, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Mammoth Energy Services fourth quarter and full-year 2020 Earnings Conference Call.
“When coupled with our other infrastructure businesses, this agreement moves Mammoth one step closer to being a fully integrated engineering, procurement and construction company,” says Arty Straehla, CEO of Mammoth Energy Services.
OKLAHOMA CITY, Feb. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (“Mammoth” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:TUSK) today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Aquawolf, LLC (“Aquawolf”), has been awarded a contract by a major utility to provide engineering and design services. The three-year contract is expected to generate up to approximately $40 million in revenue over the contract term. Engineering Services Aquawolf has grown significantly since operations began in September 2019 and now has offices in Denver, Colorado, San Diego, California and Vancouver, Washington. Aquawolf provides the following engineering services: Electrical transmission and distributionNatural gasGeneration & renewablesElectric substationsOwners engineeringProject managementPower system studiesTh...
TUSK Price Returns
Continue Researching TUSKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mammoth Energy Services Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mammoth Energy Services Inc (TUSK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!