Tuya Inc. ADR (TUYA): Price and Financial Metrics
TUYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.51||52-week high||$3.12|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$0.77|
|Day high||$1.52||Avg. volume||453,362|
|50-day MA||$1.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.92||Market Cap||763.14M|
TUYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TUYA POWR Grades
- TUYA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.47% of US stocks.
- TUYA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- TUYA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
TUYA Stock Summary
- TUYA INC's stock had its IPO on March 18, 2021, making it an older stock than only 8.09% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.59%, TUYA INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.02% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that TUYA's revenue has grown -33.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 8.02% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TUYA INC are PACB, TGTX, LSCC, DCTH, and RIVN.
- Visit TUYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tuya.com.
TUYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TUYA's price/earnings ratio is 128.95% lower, now standing at -7.7.
- TUYA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 201.4 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TUYA.
Tuya Inc. ADR (TUYA) Company Bio
Tuya Inc. (Chinese: 涂鸦智能; lit. 'Graffiti Intelligence'; dba Tuya Smart) is a Chinese artificial intelligence and Internet of things (IoT) platform as a service provider founded in 2014. The company provides a cloud development and management platform to developers, brands, and OEMs to program, manage, and monetize smart home and IoT devices. (Source:Wikipedia)
TUYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TUYA Latest Social Stream
View Full TUYA Social Stream
Latest TUYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TUYA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TUYA as an investment opportunity.
Tuya Smart Presented Energy-saving Solutions at the TUYA Developer Summit in Singapore to Help Customers Achieve Sustainable Future
Tuya Smart (NYSE: TUYA, HKEX: 2391), a global IoT developer service provider, successfully hosted the TUYA Developer Summit on August 31, 2023, in the "smart nation" of Singapore. Themed "Everything Connected, Everyone Sustainable", the summit drew much attention from global developers.
Tuya Smart (NYSE: TUYA, HKEX: 2391), a global IoT developer service provider, announced at the re:Inforce China conference to have jointly established a "Collaborative Security Lab" with Amazon Web Services (AWS), the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud. This initiative aims to fortify security, compliance capabilities, and technological innovation within the IoT industry, setting new benchmarks for security and compliance standards across the sector.
Tuya Successfully Holds 2023 TUYA Developer Summit in Singapore, Embodying Nation's 3C Concept to Advance Sustainable Development
Tuya Smart (NYSE: TUYA, HKEX: 2391), a global IoT developer service provider, today held the TUYA Developer Summit (Singapore), the summit's first overseas stop, to give developers advanced knowledge and share practical experience. The event featured a wide range of cutting-edge technology, products, and solutions in partnership with global business leaders.
Key Insights Insiders appear to have a vested interest in Tuya's growth, as seen by their sizeable ownership 54% of the...
Q2 2023 Tuya Inc Earnings Call
TUYA Price Returns