Tuya Inc. ADR (TUYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TUYA POWR Grades
- TUYA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TUYA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- TUYA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.53% of US stocks).
TUYA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, TUYA INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.04% of US stocks.
- TUYA INC's stock had its IPO on March 18, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 6.83% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TUYA comes in at -122.89% -- higher than that of only 5.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TUYA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PACB, IMAB, BCYC, ENVX, and EFTR.
- Visit TUYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tuya.com.
TUYA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TUYA's price/sales ratio is 56.52% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 21 months, TUYA's price/sales ratio has gone down 74.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TUYA.
TUYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TUYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.84||52-week high||$7.29|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$0.77|
|Day high||$1.90||Avg. volume||1,386,556|
|50-day MA||$1.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.06||Market Cap||918.43M|
Tuya Inc. ADR (TUYA) Company Bio
Tuya Inc. (Chinese: 涂鸦智能; lit. 'Graffiti Intelligence'; dba Tuya Smart) is a Chinese artificial intelligence and Internet of things (IoT) platform as a service provider founded in 2014. The company provides a cloud development and management platform to developers, brands, and OEMs to program, manage, and monetize smart home and IoT devices. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
TUYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TUYA Latest Social Stream
View Full TUYA Social Stream
Latest TUYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TUYA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TUYA as an investment opportunity.
As of Monday, Tuya Inc.’s (NYSE:TUYA) stock closed at $1.37, up from $1.23 the previous day. While Tuya Inc. has overperformed by 11.38%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, TUYA fell by -76.46%, with highs and lows ranging from $7.41 to $0.77, whereas the […]
Another step in the reopening process lifted smaller Chinese stocks.
I appreciate the fact that Tuya''s management is pulling the right revenue and cost levers in difficult times like these. See why I rate TUYA stock a hold.
NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- On November 18, 2022, Tuya Smart (NYSE: TUYA, HKEX: 2391), a leading IoT development platform service provider, collaborated with four of its U.K. partners-…
A share of Tuya Inc. (NYSE:TUYA) closed at $1.09 per share on Tuesday, up from $0.98 day before. While Tuya Inc. has overperformed by 10.81%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, TUYA fell by -82.56%, with highs and lows ranging from $7.41 to $0.77, […]
TUYA Price Returns