Travere Therapeutics, Inc. (TVTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TVTX POWR Grades
- TVTX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 72.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TVTX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- TVTX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.67% of US stocks).
TVTX Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, TVTX has reported earnings growth of 134.44%, putting it ahead of 84.45% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Travere Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Travere Therapeutics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -16.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 15.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Travere Therapeutics Inc are MX, LMNL, MRCY, CIEN, and RBBN.
- Visit TVTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.retrophin.com.
TVTX Valuation Summary
- TVTX's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.7; this is 122.87% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TVTX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 106 months.
- Over the past 106 months, TVTX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TVTX.
TVTX Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 41.99%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -56.14%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 11.07%.
The table below shows TVTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TVTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TVTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.5% of graded US stocks.
- TVTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.291 -- ranking 156th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- MTEX, ASRT, and RIOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TVTX.
The table below shows TVTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TVTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TVTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.20||52-week high||$33.09|
|Prev. close||$22.51||52-week low||$12.75|
|Day high||$22.99||Avg. volume||906,407|
|50-day MA||$17.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.20||Market Cap||1.35B|
Travere Therapeutics, Inc. (TVTX) Company Bio
Travere Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on identifying, developing, and delivering therapies to people living with rare disease. Travere Therapeutics serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
TVTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TVTX Latest Social Stream
View Full TVTX Social Stream
Latest TVTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Travere Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TVTX as an investment opportunity.
Vifor Pharma and Travere Therapeutics announce licensing agreement for the commercialization of sparsentan in Europe, Australia and New Zealand
ST. GALLEN, Switzerland & SAN DIEGO, Calif., September 16, 2021--Regulatory News: This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210915005966/en/
Travere Therapeutics and Vifor Pharma Announce Licensing Agreement for the Commercialization of Sparsentan in Europe, Australia and New Zealand
Vifor Pharma obtains exclusive commercialization rights for sparsentan in Europe, Australia and New Zealand Travere receives a $55 million upfront payment and is eligible for additional regulatory and commercial milestones, as well as tiered royalties on net sales Sparsentan is a potential first-in-class treatment to address significant unmet medical needs in rare kidney disorders focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) and IgA nephropathy (IgAN) SAN DIEGO and ST GALLEN, Switzerland, Sept. 15,
Ms. Williams-Brinkley brings more than 35 years of executive leadership experience in healthcare to the Travere BoardSAN DIEGO, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Travere Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TVTX) today announced the appointment of Ruth Williams-Brinkley to the Company’s Board of Directors, effective immediately. Ms. Williams-Brinkley brings to Travere more than 35 years of executive leadership in care delivery and health plan operations. “On behalf of the Board of Directors, I am please
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Travere Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TVTX) today announced that on September 10, 2021, the Compensation Committee of its Board of Directors granted inducement equity grants covering an aggregate of 48,100 shares of its common stock to five new employees, consisting of inducement stock options to purchase an aggregate of 40,500 shares of common stock and inducement restricted stock units, or RSUs, covering an aggregate of 7,600 shares of its common sto
Travere Therapeutics Announces Successful Outcome from Type A Meeting with U.S. FDA for Sparsentan in Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
Company and FDA align on a pathway to proceed with submission for accelerated approval in mid-2022 pending additional eGFR dataSAN DIEGO, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Travere Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TVTX) today announced a successful outcome from the Company’s Type A meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in which alignment was reached on the Company’s plan to submit additional estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) data from the ongoing pivotal Phase 3 DUPLEX St
TVTX Price Returns