Travere Therapeutics, Inc. (TVTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TVTX POWR Grades
- TVTX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TVTX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TVTX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.02% of US stocks).
TVTX Stock Summary
- TVTX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 152.17 -- higher than 83.89% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Travere Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 20.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- TVTX's price/sales ratio is 7.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.28% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Travere Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FBIO, RDCM, APM, BLDP, and CLVS.
- TVTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Travere Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.retrophin.com.
TVTX Valuation Summary
- TVTX's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.7; this is 122.87% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TVTX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 106 months.
- Over the past 106 months, TVTX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TVTX.
TVTX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 26.58%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 188.11%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -43.44%.
The table below shows TVTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TVTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TVTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.91% of graded US stocks.
- TVTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.306 -- ranking 150th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VTVT, FBRX, and NATR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TVTX.
The table below shows TVTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TVTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TVTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.49||52-week high||$31.65|
|Prev. close||$27.90||52-week low||$13.75|
|Day high||$28.53||Avg. volume||771,049|
|50-day MA||$24.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.49||Market Cap||1.81B|
Travere Therapeutics, Inc. (TVTX) Company Bio
Travere Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on identifying, developing, and delivering therapies to people living with rare disease. Travere Therapeutics serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
TVTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TVTX Latest Social Stream
View Full TVTX Social Stream
Latest TVTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Travere Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TVTX as an investment opportunity.
Travere Therapeutics, Inc. (TVTX) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Chris Cline - SVP, IR & Corporate Communications Eric Dube - CEO Jula Inrig - CMO Peter Heerma - CCO Laura Clague - CFO Bill Rote - SVP of Research & Development Conference...
NDA submission of sparsentan in IgA nephropathy on-track for first quarter 2022 Company positioned for potential NDA submission for accelerated approval of sparsentan in FSGS and combined IgA nephropathy and FSGS MAA submission mid-year 2022 Recently reported positive topline results from the ongoing Phase 1/2 COMPOSE Study of pegtibatinase in classical homocystinuria Net product sales increased six percent to $211 million for the full year 2021 SAN DIEGO, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trave
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Travere Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TVTX) today announced that on February 10, 2022, the Compensation Committee of its Board of Directors granted inducement equity grants covering an aggregate of 70,600 shares of its common stock to seven new employees, consisting of inducement stock options to purchase an aggregate of 25,000 shares of common stock and inducement restricted stock units, or RSUs, covering an aggregate of 45,600 shares of its common sto
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Travere Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TVTX) today announced it will report fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results on Thursday, February 24, 2022 after the close of the U.S. financial markets. The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the financial results and provide a general business update at 4:30 p.m. ET. Conference Call Information Date: Thursday, February 24, 2022Time: 4:30 p.m. ETDial-in numbers: +1 (855) 219-921
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Travere Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TVTX) today announced that Eric Dube, Ph.D., chief executive officer, will present at the virtual 11th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 2:20 p.m. ET. A live webcast will be available at https://ir.travere.com/events-presentations and an archived replay will be accessible for up to 30 days. About Travere Therapeutics At Travere Therapeutics, we are in rare for life. We
TVTX Price Returns