Tivity Health, Inc. (TVTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TVTY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TVTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TVTY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TVTY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
TVTY Stock Summary
- Tivity Health Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.99% of US listed stocks.
- TVTY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.17% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TVTY comes in at 56.16% -- higher than that of 96.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TVTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXTR, COMM, VEON, BCRX, and JWN.
- TVTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tivity Health Inc's official web site, go to www.tivityhealth.com.
TVTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TVTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.46||52-week high||$27.85|
|Prev. close||$27.00||52-week low||$9.58|
|Day high||$27.50||Avg. volume||411,800|
|50-day MA||$24.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.33||Market Cap||1.35B|
Tivity Health, Inc. (TVTY) Company Bio
Tivity Health, formerly known as Healthways Inc., provides population health management solutions to help people to enhance well-being and health, using analytics and predictive models enables to stratify the population, develop individualized well-being improvement plans and deliver action-based solutions to improve individual and organizational performance. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
TVTY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Tivity Health Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Tivity Health Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 169.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Tivity Health Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 75% of its capital from equity, and 25% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 22.95% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Tivity Health Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 11%; for context, that number is higher than 73.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Tivity Health Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 75.66% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TVTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TVTY Latest Social Stream
View Full TVTY Social Stream
Latest TVTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tivity Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TVTY as an investment opportunity.
Tivity Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: TVTY) (the "Company"), a leading provider of healthy life-changing solutions, including SilverSneakers®, today announced that it has launched the syndication of new senior secured credit facilities, comprised of a senior secured revolving facility and a senior secured term loan B facility (the "senior secured credit facilities"). The closing of the proposed term facilities and the terms thereof are subject to obtaining lender commitments, as well as market and other
Samantha McLemore, founder of Patient Capital Management and a protégé of legendary value investor Bill Miller, presents the bullish case for Alibaba, ADT, Stitch Fix, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings, and more.
Tivity Health (TVTY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 37.93% and 9.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Tivity Health Delivers Strong Results For First Quarter 2021 With 141% Year Over Year Increase In Income From Continuing Operations
Tivity Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:TVTY), today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Tivity Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:TVTY) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
TVTY Price Returns