Tivity Health, Inc. (TVTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TVTY POWR Grades
- TVTY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TVTY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- TVTY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 30.39% of US stocks).
TVTY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TVTY is 16.78 -- better than 98.19% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 41.9 for Tivity Health Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.06% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for TVTY comes in at 58.28% -- higher than that of 96.25% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tivity Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LIND, GSS, HNGR, CHRA, and IAA.
- TVTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tivity Health Inc's official web site, go to www.tivityhealth.com.
TVTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TVTY's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.39% higher, now standing at 42.6.
- TVTY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 157.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TVTY's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TVTY.
TVTY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 52.68%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2583.71%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 111.8%.
The table below shows TVTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TVTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TVTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.83% of graded US stocks.
- TVTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.794 -- ranking 34th of 80 Healthcare stocks.
- EMMA, RHE, and DVCR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TVTY.
The table below shows TVTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TVTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TVTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.65||52-week high||$27.87|
|Prev. close||$22.25||52-week low||$13.23|
|Day high||$22.75||Avg. volume||405,642|
|50-day MA||$23.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.54||Market Cap||1.12B|
Tivity Health, Inc. (TVTY) Company Bio
Tivity Health, formerly known as Healthways Inc., provides population health management solutions to help people to enhance well-being and health, using analytics and predictive models enables to stratify the population, develop individualized well-being improvement plans and deliver action-based solutions to improve individual and organizational performance. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
TVTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TVTY Latest Social Stream
View Full TVTY Social Stream
Latest TVTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tivity Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TVTY as an investment opportunity.
NASDAQ: TVTY Investor Notice: Update in Lawsuit against Tivity Health, Inc. announced by Shareholders Foundation
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Shareholders Foundation, Inc. announces that an update in the lawsuit that is pending for certain investors in Tivity Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: TVTY) shares.
SilverSneakers® by Tivity Health®, the nation's leading community fitness program for older Americans, announced today the national winner of its 17th annual SilverSneakers Member of the Year Award, previously the Swanson Inspiration Award. This year's recipient is Metairie, Louisiana resident Margaret Masters, who, at 98-years-old, is recognized for her positive impact on the lives of others through health, physical activity, and community, either virtually or in the gym.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Morris Kandinov Investigating TVTY, MIDTX, GTES, and NEIAX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National law firm Morris Kandinov is investigating the actions of the officers and board of directors of Tivity Health, Inc., DWS ESG Core Equity Fund, Gates Industrial Corporation plc, and Columbia Large Cap Index Fund. If you are a current owner of shares of any of these stocks, contact [email protected] or call (619) 708-3993.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Sept. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Tivity Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: TVTY) today announced that it will participate in the following virtual investor conferences:
TIVITY HEALTH INVESTIGATION CONTINUED by Former Louisiana Attorney General: Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Continues to Investigate the Officers and Directors of Tivity Health, Inc. - TVTY
NEW ORLEANS, August 21, 2021--Former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq., a partner at the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF"), announces that KSF continues its investigation into Tivity Health, Inc. (NasdaqGS: TVTY).
TVTY Price Returns