Tivity Health, Inc. (TVTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TVTY POWR Grades
- TVTY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TVTY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TVTY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 19.59% of US stocks).
TVTY Stock Summary
- Tivity Health Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.3% of US listed stocks.
- For TVTY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.45% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tivity Health Inc is reporting a growth rate of -202.09%; that's higher than merely 9.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TVTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMTX, LYL, CSV, PAGS, and USWS.
- TVTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tivity Health Inc's official web site, go to www.tivityhealth.com.
TVTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TVTY's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.39% higher, now standing at 42.6.
- TVTY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 157.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TVTY's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TVTY.
TVTY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 507.24%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.85%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 69.81%.
The table below shows TVTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TVTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TVTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.08% of graded US stocks.
- TVTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.794 -- ranking 35th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- EMMA, RHE, and DVCR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TVTY.
The table below shows TVTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TVTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TVTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.21||52-week high||$32.89|
|Prev. close||$32.18||52-week low||$21.25|
|Day high||$32.28||Avg. volume||763,514|
|50-day MA||$31.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.67||Market Cap||1.61B|
Tivity Health, Inc. (TVTY) Company Bio
Tivity Health, formerly known as Healthways Inc., provides population health management solutions to help people to enhance well-being and health, using analytics and predictive models enables to stratify the population, develop individualized well-being improvement plans and deliver action-based solutions to improve individual and organizational performance. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
TVTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TVTY Latest Social Stream
View Full TVTY Social Stream
Latest TVTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tivity Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TVTY as an investment opportunity.
Tivity Health, Inc. (TVTY) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 17:00 ET Company Participants Matt Milanovich - Vice President, Investor Relations Richard Ashworth - President and Chief Executive Officer Adam Holland - Chief Financial Officer Tommy Lewis - Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Jailendra Singh - Credit...
The following slide deck was published by Tivity Health, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Tivity Health Non-GAAP EPS of $0.30 misses by $0.08, revenue of $126.81M beats by $0.24M (NASDAQ:TVTY)
Tivity Health press release (TVTY): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.30 misses by $0.08.Revenue of $126.81M (+26.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.24M.Shares +2.7%.Fiscal Year 2022 Guidance:…
Tivity Health (TVTY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -21.05% and 0.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Tivity Health, Inc. (Nasdaq:TVTY) (the "Company"), a leading provider of healthy life-changing solutions, including SilverSneakers®, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
TVTY Price Returns