Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWI POWR Grades
- TWI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.41% of US stocks.
- TWI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TWI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 46.72% of US stocks).
TWI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TWI is 6.9 -- better than 94.76% of US stocks.
- TWI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.73 -- higher than only 5.37% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, TWI has reported earnings growth of 772.89%, putting it ahead of 97.9% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TITAN INTERNATIONAL INC are AXTA, CMCO, MNTX, REZI, and LXFR.
- TWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TITAN INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.titan-intl.com.
TWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TWI's price/sales ratio is 77.78% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- TWI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWI.
TWI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -71.98%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.66%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 562.38%.
The table below shows TWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.59% of graded US stocks.
- TWI's asset turnover comes in at 1.388 -- ranking 10th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- GLW, CENX, and UAMY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWI.
The table below shows TWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.14||52-week high||$19.81|
|Prev. close||$12.25||52-week low||$6.69|
|Day high||$12.61||Avg. volume||520,507|
|50-day MA||$14.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.77||Market Cap||762.45M|
Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI) Company Bio
Titan International supplies wheels, tires, assemblies and undercarriage product for off-highway equipment used in agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer applications. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Quincy, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWI Latest Social Stream
View Full TWI Social Stream
Latest TWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TITAN INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWI as an investment opportunity.
Titan International (TWI) closed the most recent trading day at $12.57, moving -1.87% from the previous trading session.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
With 60% ownership of the shares, Titan International, Inc. (NYSE:TWI) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
A look at the shareholders of Titan International, Inc. ( NYSE:TWI ) can tell us which group is most powerful. The...
Titan International (TWI) closed the most recent trading day at $13.27, moving -1.04% from the previous trading session.
TITAN INTERNATIONAL, INC.'S CHAIRMAN COMMENTS ON THE CURRENT STATE OF THE MARKETS AND TITAN'S BUSINESS
Titan International, Inc. (NYSE: TWI) ("Titan" or "TWI") today released the following comments from its Chairman of the Board, Morry Taylor.
TWI Price Returns
Continue Researching TWIWant to see what other sources are saying about Titan International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch