Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWI POWR Grades
- TWI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.52% of US stocks.
- TWI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TWI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
TWI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TWI is 7.76 -- better than 95.91% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TWI is currently 85.78, higher than 94.41% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, TWI has reported earnings growth of -462.44%, putting it ahead of merely 4.49% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Titan International Inc are AXTA, ENR, SWM, ACOR, and BIOX.
- Visit TWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.titan-intl.com.
TWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TWI's price/sales ratio is 90.91% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- TWI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 19.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TWI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWI.
TWI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 87.99%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -122%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 389.9%.
The table below shows TWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.59% of graded US stocks.
- TWI's asset turnover comes in at 1.388 -- ranking 10th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- GLW, CENX, and UAMY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWI.
The table below shows TWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.11||52-week high||$18.89|
|Prev. close||$18.01||52-week low||$6.69|
|Day high||$18.28||Avg. volume||504,046|
|50-day MA||$15.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.47||Market Cap||1.13B|
Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI) Company Bio
Titan International supplies wheels, tires, assemblies and undercarriage product for off-highway equipment used in agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer applications. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Quincy, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWI Latest Social Stream
View Full TWI Social Stream
Latest TWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Titan International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWI as an investment opportunity.
Investment Thesis Over the past few months, Titan International (TWI) shares have skyrocketed >40% due to a) rising prices for agricultural machinery in the US and the world, b) strong quarterly results for Q2 and Q3 2021 and c) inclusion of TWI in the Russell 3000 Index. Data by YCharts...
Titan International (TWI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Investors who decide to stay exposed to stocks might want to consider buying names that are trading at or near their highs amid all the turmoil...
Does Titan International (TWI) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Titan International (TWI) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
TWI Price Returns
Continue Researching TWIWant to see what other sources are saying about Titan International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch