Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWI POWR Grades
- TWI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- TWI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
TWI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TWI is 8.12 -- better than 95.87% of US stocks.
- TWI's price/sales ratio is 0.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.68% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TWI has reported earnings growth of -161.27%, putting it ahead of only 13.2% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPB, CSTE, EPC, REVG, and SWM.
- Visit TWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.titan-intl.com.
TWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TWI's price/sales ratio is 90.91% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- TWI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 19.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TWI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWI.
TWI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -70.82%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -42.65%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -69.84%.
The table below shows TWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.61% of graded US stocks.
- TWI's asset turnover comes in at 1.388 -- ranking 9th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- CENX, GLW, and MLI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWI.
The table below shows TWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.22||52-week high||$11.82|
|Prev. close||$7.34||52-week low||$2.70|
|Day high||$7.38||Avg. volume||450,432|
|50-day MA||$7.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.45||Market Cap||450.15M|
Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI) Company Bio
Titan International supplies wheels, tires, assemblies and undercarriage product for off-highway equipment used in agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer applications. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Quincy, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWI Latest Social Stream
View Full TWI Social Stream
Latest TWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Titan International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWI as an investment opportunity.
Titan International, Inc. will release its third quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, November 4, to be followed by a teleconference and webcast at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
A look at the shareholders of Titan International, Inc. ( NYSE:TWI ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
It's time to add high earnings yield stocks including CAL, GEF, MOS, CAR, TWI to give your portfolio a dose of growth.
The U.S Department of Agriculture expects a 19.5% growth in farm income this year, which in turn will benefit stocks like DE, TWI, AGCO and LNN.
TWI Price Returns
Continue Researching TWIWant to see what other sources are saying about Titan International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch