Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWI POWR Grades
- TWI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- TWI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
TWI Stock Summary
- Titan International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.9% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, Titan International Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 4.52% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Titan International Inc is reporting a growth rate of -161.27%; that's higher than just 12.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPB, CSTE, EPC, REVG, and SWM.
- TWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Titan International Inc's official web site, go to www.titan-intl.com.
TWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TWI's price/sales ratio is 90.91% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- TWI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 19.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, TWI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWI.
TWI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.62%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -2.54%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -64.25%.
The table below shows TWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.88% of graded US stocks.
- TWI's asset turnover comes in at 1.388 -- ranking 9th of 42 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- CENX, GLW, and MLI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWI.
The table below shows TWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.25||52-week high||$11.82|
|Prev. close||$7.20||52-week low||$2.54|
|Day high||$7.26||Avg. volume||480,914|
|50-day MA||$8.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.17||Market Cap||452.02M|
Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI) Company Bio
Titan International supplies wheels, tires, assemblies and undercarriage product for off-highway equipment used in agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer applications. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Quincy, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWI Latest Social Stream
View Full TWI Social Stream
Latest TWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Titan International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWI as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Titan International, Inc. ( NYSE:TWI ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
It's time to add high earnings yield stocks including CAL, GEF, MOS, CAR, TWI to give your portfolio a dose of growth.
The U.S Department of Agriculture expects a 19.5% growth in farm income this year, which in turn will benefit stocks like DE, TWI, AGCO and LNN.
Titan International (TWI) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Titan International (DE) with ticker code (TWI) have now 1 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 13 and 13 calculating the average target price we see 13. With the stocks previous close at 8 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 62.5%. There is a 50 day moving average of 8.15 while the 200 day moving average is 8.99. The company has a market cap of $526m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="TWI" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Titan International, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells wheels, tires, and undercarriage systems and components for off-highway vehicles in North America, Europe, Latin America, the C...
TWI Price Returns
Continue Researching TWIWant to see what other sources are saying about Titan International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch