Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWI POWR Grades
- TWI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TWI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
TWI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TWI is 7.87 -- better than 96.03% of US stocks.
- TWI's price/sales ratio is 0.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.29% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TWI is more volatile than 91.49% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Titan International Inc are DLA, HSC, GNW, LDL, and RLGY.
- TWI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Titan International Inc's official web site, go to www.titan-intl.com.
TWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.27||52-week high||$11.82|
|Prev. close||$9.33||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$9.56||Avg. volume||498,803|
|50-day MA||$10.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.58||Market Cap||571.33M|
Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI) Company Bio
Titan International supplies wheels, tires, assemblies and undercarriage product for off-highway equipment used in agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer applications. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Quincy, Illinois.
TWI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Titan International Inc. To summarize, we found that Titan International Inc ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 95%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Titan International Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.78 years, Titan International Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.12%; that's better than only 11.23% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 19.12% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWI Latest Social Stream
View Full TWI Social Stream
Latest TWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Titan International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWI as an investment opportunity.
As higher agricultural commodity prices are driving the Manufacturing - Farm Equipment industry, Deere (DE), AGCO Corp (AGCO), Titan International (TWI) and Lindsay (LNN) are poised to ride on this trend.
Titan International, Inc. -- Moody''s announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Titan International, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody''s announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Titan International, Inc. Read the full article at Moody''s
For many, the main point of investing in the stock market is to achieve spectacular returns. When you buy and hold the...
Titan International's (TWI) Q1 results are likely to reflect benefits from higher agricultural commodity prices, improved demand and pricing actions.
Titan International (TWI) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
TWI Price Returns
Continue Researching TWIWant to see what other sources are saying about Titan International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch