Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI): Price and Financial Metrics
TWI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TWI is 7.27 -- better than 95.23% of US stocks.
- TWI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.04 -- higher than just 0.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, TWI has reported earnings growth of -19,765.82%, putting it ahead of merely 0.11% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Titan International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SUMR, PESI, LPX, NFE, and CAMP.
- Visit TWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.titan-intl.com.
TWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.14||52-week high||$9.07|
|Prev. close||$7.96||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$8.48||Avg. volume||492,279|
|50-day MA||$6.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.77||Market Cap||499.61M|
Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI) Company Bio
Titan International supplies wheels, tires, assemblies and undercarriage product for off-highway equipment used in agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer applications. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Quincy, Illinois.
TWI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TWI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Titan International Inc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 72.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Titan International Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.52 years, is 0.01% -- higher than only 24.94% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 19.67% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Titan International Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWI Latest Social Stream
View Full TWI Social Stream
Latest TWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Titan International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWI as an investment opportunity.
Titan (TWI): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.10 beats by $0.12; GAAP EPS of -$0.28 misses by $0.06.Revenue of $326.91M (+8.3% Y/Y) beats by $26.05M.Press Release...
Titan International, Inc. (TWI) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call March 04, 2021 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Todd Shoot - SVP, IR & Treasurer Paul Reitz - CEO, President & Director David Martin - SVP & CFO Conference Call Participants Steve Volkman - Jefferies Steve Ferazani - Sidoti Larry De...
TWI earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Titan International (TWI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 54.55% and 8.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Titan Intl (NYSE:TWI) were unchanged after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 75.00% year over year to ($0.10), which beat the estimate of ($0.22). Revenue of $326,908,000 higher by 8.32% year over year, which beat the estimate of $300,850,000. Outlook Titan Intl hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. Titan Intl hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. How To Listen To The Conference Call Date: Mar 04, 2021 View more earnings on TWI Time: 09:00 AM ET Webcast URL: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fir.titan-intl.com%2F&eventid=2947885&sessionid=1&key=921C2815AB25952505591B083ADEB2CF®Tag=&V2=false&sourcepage=register Technicals Company's 52...
TWI Price Returns
Continue Researching TWIWant to see what other sources are saying about Titan International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!