Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI): Price and Financial Metrics
TWI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.72||52-week high||$19.81|
|Prev. close||$10.13||52-week low||$9.23|
|Day high||$10.77||Avg. volume||480,278|
|50-day MA||$10.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.25||Market Cap||676.72M|
TWI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWI POWR Grades
- TWI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- TWI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
TWI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TWI is 5.14 -- better than 91.07% of US stocks.
- TWI's current price/earnings ratio is 3.65, which is higher than just 6.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TITAN INTERNATIONAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 141.84%; that's higher than 90.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OEC, SLQT, MTX, CMCO, and VSTO.
- Visit TWI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.titan-intl.com.
TWI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TWI's price/earnings ratio is 79.78% lower, now standing at 3.7.
- Over the past 243 months, TWI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWI.
TWI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.07%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -94.08%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.04%.
The table below shows TWI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.59% of graded US stocks.
- TWI's asset turnover comes in at 1.388 -- ranking 10th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- GLW, CENX, and UAMY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWI.
The table below shows TWI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TWI, see our TWI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
Titan International, Inc. (DE) (TWI) Company Bio
Titan International supplies wheels, tires, assemblies and undercarriage product for off-highway equipment used in agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer applications. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Quincy, Illinois.
TWI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWI Latest Social Stream
View Full TWI Social Stream
Latest TWI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TITAN INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWI as an investment opportunity.
TITAN INTERNATIONAL, INC. TO PARTICIPATE IN UPCOMING INVESTOR CONFERENCES
Titan International, Inc. (NYSE: TWI) ("Titan" or the "Company"), a leading global manufacturer of off-highway wheels, tires, assemblies, and undercarriage products, today announced that management will participate in two upcoming investor conferences:
Investing in Titan International (NYSE:TWI) three years ago would have delivered you a 405% gain
Titan International, Inc. ( NYSE:TWI ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 14% in the...
10 Best Value Stocks to Buy in 2023 According to Billionaire Mario Gabelli
In this article, we discuss 10 best value stocks to buy in 2023 according to billionaire Mario Gabelli. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Value Stocks to Buy in 2023 According to Billionaire Mario Gabelli. During his appearance on CNBC’s ‘Squawk Box’ on May 5, Mario Gabelli, […]
EY Names Paul Reitz of Titan as Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023 Award Finalist
Ernst & Young LLP (EY US) today announced that Paul Reitz, CEO of Titan International, Inc. — maker of Titan Tires, Titan Wheels and Goodyear® Farm Tires (Titan) — has been named an Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023 Midwest Award finalist. Now in its 37th year, Entrepreneur Of The Year is one of the preeminent competitive business awards for transformative entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies who are building a more equitable, sustainable and prosperous world for all.
Q1 2023 Titan International Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Titan International Inc Earnings Call
TWI Price Returns
Continue Researching TWIWant to see what other sources are saying about Titan International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Titan International Inc (TWI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...