Twin Disc, Incorporated (TWIN): Price and Financial Metrics
TWIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.24||52-week high||$14.46|
|Prev. close||$11.30||52-week low||$7.91|
|Day high||$11.31||Avg. volume||18,101|
|50-day MA||$10.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.61||Market Cap||155.29M|
TWIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWIN POWR Grades
- TWIN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.44% of US stocks.
- TWIN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TWIN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 43.55% of US stocks).
TWIN Stock Summary
- TWIN DISC INC's stock had its IPO on December 31, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.88% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of TWIN DISC INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TWIN DISC INC is reporting a growth rate of 149.85%; that's higher than 90.97% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWIN DISC INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EBF, LRN, APOG, MYE, and JBSS.
- TWIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TWIN DISC INC's official web site, go to www.twindisc.com.
TWIN Valuation Summary
- TWIN's price/earnings ratio is 18.2; this is 0.55% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TWIN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWIN.
TWIN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.62%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -199.64%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 0.98%.
The table below shows TWIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWIN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TWIN, see our TWIN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Twin Disc, Incorporated (TWIN) Company Bio
Twin Disc, Incorporated designs, manufactures, and sells marine and heavy duty off-highway power transmission equipment worldwide. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWIN Latest Social Stream
View Full TWIN Social Stream
Latest TWIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TWIN DISC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWIN as an investment opportunity.
Natural Gas Services, Masimo See Activist Investor Action
Mill Road Capital reached a cooperation agreement with equipment maker Natural Gas Services. Politan Capital disclosed a large stake in monitoring-tech firm Masimo.
The 22% return this week takes Twin Disc's (NASDAQ:TWIN) shareholders three-year gains to 79%
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But if you pick the right individual...
Q3 2023 Twin Disc Inc Earnings Call
Q3 2023 Twin Disc Inc Earnings Call
Twin Disc Reports Solid Third Quarter Results
RACINE, Wis., April 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Twin Disc, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWIN) today reported results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2023, which ended on March 31, 2023. Fiscal Third Quarter 2023 Highlights Sales increased 24.4% year-over-year to $73.8 millionNet income attributable to Twin Disc was $2.7 million and EBITDA* of $6.4 millionImproved operating cash flow of $6.9 millionSix-month backlog of $127.7 million at the highest level in more than four yearsVeth business delivered a re
Twin Disc Announces Details of Fiscal 2023 Third Quarter Earnings Release, Webcast, and Conference Call
RACINE, Wis., April 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Twin Disc, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWIN), today announced that it will release its fiscal 2023 third-quarter results by 9:30 am Eastern on April 28, 2023, and host a webcast and conference call to discuss those results at 11:00 am Eastern. Following their prepared remarks, the Company will host a question-and-answer session with the investment community. The live audio webcast will be available on Twin Disc’s website at https://ir.twindisc.com. To participa
TWIN Price Returns
Continue Researching TWINHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Twin Disc Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Twin Disc Inc (TWIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Twin Disc Inc (TWIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Twin Disc Inc (TWIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...