Twin Disc, Incorporated (TWIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWIN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TWIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWIN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 119 days.
- TWIN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
TWIN Stock Summary
- Twin Disc Inc's stock had its IPO on December 31, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.65% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Twin Disc Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Twin Disc Inc's share price is greater than that of 83.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATRO, SVT, AEY, MNTX, and ARTW.
- Visit TWIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twindisc.com.
TWIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TWIN's price/sales ratio is 74.29% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, TWIN's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWIN.
TWIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.82||52-week high||$14.84|
|Prev. close||$13.08||52-week low||$4.66|
|Day high||$13.60||Avg. volume||26,747|
|50-day MA||$12.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.62||Market Cap||174.95M|
Twin Disc, Incorporated (TWIN) Company Bio
Twin Disc, Incorporated designs, manufactures, and sells marine and heavy duty off-highway power transmission equipment worldwide. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
TWIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for TWIN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Twin Disc Inc ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Twin Disc Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.64 years, Twin Disc Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.14%; that's higher than only 9.9% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Twin Disc Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.93. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.82% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TWIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWIN Latest Social Stream
View Full TWIN Social Stream
Latest TWIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Twin Disc Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWIN as an investment opportunity.
Twin Disc (TWIN) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Twin Disc (TWIN) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Get ready for another busy week of trading as we kick off Monday with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for today.
Twin Disc (TWIN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Twin Disc (TWIN) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
TWIN Price Returns