Twin Disc, Incorporated (TWIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWIN Stock Summary
- TWIN DISC INC's stock had its IPO on December 31, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.32% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of TWIN DISC INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, TWIN has reported earnings growth of -256.83%, putting it ahead of just 6.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TWIN DISC INC are FLS, WOR, ORN, FARM, and HWKN.
- Visit TWIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.twindisc.com.
TWIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TWIN's EV/EBIT ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 15.2.
- Over the past 243 months, TWIN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWIN.
TWIN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 31.02%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 57.76%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -47.54%.
The table below shows TWIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TWIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.65||52-week high||$18.20|
|Prev. close||$10.81||52-week low||$7.91|
|Day high||$10.89||Avg. volume||16,264|
|50-day MA||$10.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.69||Market Cap||146.80M|
Twin Disc, Incorporated (TWIN) Company Bio
Twin Disc, Incorporated designs, manufactures, and sells marine and heavy duty off-highway power transmission equipment worldwide. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Racine, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWIN Latest Social Stream
View Full TWIN Social Stream
Latest TWIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TWIN DISC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWIN as an investment opportunity.
Manufacturer Twin Disc Inc., which was founded 104 years ago in Racine, will relocate its corporate headquarters staff from its hometown to Milwaukee’s Third Ward.
RACINE, Wis., Sept. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Twin Disc, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWIN), a global leader in power transmission technology for marine, land-based and oil & gas applications, has announced the lease of an office space in Milwaukee, WI. The 8,100 square foot space on the fourth floor of an office building located on Erie Street in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward will accommodate approximately 25 employees. The Company expects to relocate its corporate team to the new location in early 2023.
Twin Disc (TWIN) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
RACINE, Wis., Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Twin Disc, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWIN) a global leader in power transmission technology for marine, land-based and oil & gas applications, has announced the sale of its facility located at 54 Chaussée de Namur, Nivelles, Belgium. The 390,000 ft2 property, including plot of land and buildings was sold for €6.950.000. The agreement also contains a two-year renewable lease back provision, allowing for a smooth transition to a smaller and more efficient facil
Twin Disc, Incorporated (NASDAQ:TWIN) Stock Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead ?
Twin Disc's (NASDAQ:TWIN) stock is up by a considerable 53% over the past three months. But the company's key financial...
TWIN Price Returns