Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. (TWKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWKS POWR Grades
- TWKS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWKS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TWKS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
TWKS Stock Summary
- TWKS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than just 4.24% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- THOUGHTWORKS HOLDING INC's stock had its IPO on September 15, 2021, making it an older stock than just 2.35% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for THOUGHTWORKS HOLDING INC is higher than 89.04% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWKS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PGNY, EXPI, GENI, AREB, and FAMI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to TWKS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866550.
TWKS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TWKS's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 17 months, TWKS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 134.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWKS.
TWKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.95||52-week high||$24.66|
|Prev. close||$10.86||52-week low||$7.61|
|Day high||$11.07||Avg. volume||394,111|
|50-day MA||$9.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.05||Market Cap||3.41B|
Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. (TWKS) Company Bio
Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. provides technology consultancy services in North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. Its consultancy services integrate strategy, design, and software engineering to enable enterprises and technology disruptors to thrive as modern digital businesses. The company offers enterprise modernization, platforms, and cloud services, including modernization strategy and execution, digital platform strategy and engineering organization transformation, cloud modernization, cloud-native application support and evolution, and platform assessment and remediation; and customer experience, product, and design services comprising idea to market, customer experience strategy, product management transformation, and product design and delivery. It also provides data and artificial intelligence services, such as data strategy, intelligent products, data platforms and data mesh, CD4ML, and data governance; and digital transformation and operations services, which include delivery transformation, digital fluency, organization transformation, value-driven portfolio management, technology strategy, executive advisory, and digital foundations training. The company serves its clients in various industry verticals, including technology and business services; energy, public, and health services; retail and consumer; financial services and insurance; and automotive, travel, and transportation. Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWKS Latest Social Stream
View Full TWKS Social Stream
Latest TWKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THOUGHTWORKS HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWKS as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TWKS ) by taking...
New Report Reveals 73% of Business Leaders View Responsible Use of Technology as Pressing Business Need
CHICAGO, January 11, 2023--Thoughtworks and MIT Technology Review Insights partnered to explore how organizations understand responsible technology use.
CHICAGO, January 10, 2023--Forrester recognized Thoughtworks as a Leader in Cloud Migration and Managed Service Partners in China and Asia Pacific.
HAMBURG, Germany, January 03, 2023--Space International partnered with Thoughtworks on its first project in the Caucasus and Central Asia Regions.
Had insiders known Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. (NASDAQ:TWKS) would hit US$3.0b they might have invested more last year
Insiders who bought Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TWKS ) stock in the last 12 months were richly rewarded last...
TWKS Price Returns