Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. (TWKS): Price and Financial Metrics
TWKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.11||52-week high||$18.25|
|Prev. close||$7.86||52-week low||$5.93|
|Day high||$8.29||Avg. volume||740,651|
|50-day MA||$7.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.51||Market Cap||2.57B|
TWKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWKS POWR Grades
- TWKS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.55% of US stocks.
- TWKS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- TWKS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 2.64% of US stocks).
TWKS Stock Summary
- TWKS's went public 1.69 years ago, making it older than merely 3.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.48%, THOUGHTWORKS HOLDING INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.8% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TWKS has reported earnings growth of -112.38%, putting it ahead of merely 13.5% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to THOUGHTWORKS HOLDING INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CLEU, EEIQ, CHCI, FAMI, and TIRX.
- To check out THOUGHTWORKS HOLDING INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866550.
TWKS Valuation Summary
- TWKS's price/earnings ratio is -48.2; this is 280.86% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 20 months, TWKS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 240.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWKS.
Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. (TWKS) Company Bio
Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. provides technology consultancy services in North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. Its consultancy services integrate strategy, design, and software engineering to enable enterprises and technology disruptors to thrive as modern digital businesses. The company offers enterprise modernization, platforms, and cloud services, including modernization strategy and execution, digital platform strategy and engineering organization transformation, cloud modernization, cloud-native application support and evolution, and platform assessment and remediation; and customer experience, product, and design services comprising idea to market, customer experience strategy, product management transformation, and product design and delivery. It also provides data and artificial intelligence services, such as data strategy, intelligent products, data platforms and data mesh, CD4ML, and data governance; and digital transformation and operations services, which include delivery transformation, digital fluency, organization transformation, value-driven portfolio management, technology strategy, executive advisory, and digital foundations training. The company serves its clients in various industry verticals, including technology and business services; energy, public, and health services; retail and consumer; financial services and insurance; and automotive, travel, and transportation. Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWKS Latest Social Stream
View Full TWKS Social Stream
Latest TWKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THOUGHTWORKS HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWKS as an investment opportunity.
Thoughtworks to Present at Upcoming Conferences
CHICAGO, May 19, 2023--Thoughtworks will be taking part in a series of conferences with the investment community.
Liverpool ONE and Thoughtworks Create a Virtual Gaming Experience Celebrating Ukraine and Liverpool
LIVERPOOL, United Kingdom & CHICAGO, May 12, 2023--Liverpool ONE and Thoughtworks create a virtual gaming experience for children to mark the Eurovision Song Contest taking place in Liverpool.
InVivo Partners with Thoughtworks to Empower Urologists with Data and Insights
BARCELONA, Spain, May 11, 2023--Thoughtworks has partnered with InVivo Bionics, a health tech company, to scale a platform to help urologists.
Thoughtworks Celebrates 30 Years of Software Excellence and Innovation
On May 10, 2023, Thoughtworks (NASDAQ: TWKS), a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering, celebrates our 30-year anniversary of solving our clients' most complex problems with the latest technology.
Be Wary Of Thoughtworks Holding (NASDAQ:TWKS) And Its Returns On Capital
Ignoring the stock price of a company, what are the underlying trends that tell us a business is past the growth phase...
TWKS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...