Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. (TWKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWKS POWR Grades
- TWKS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWKS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TWKS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.22% of US stocks).
TWKS Stock Summary
- TWKS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.74 -- higher than only 5.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- THOUGHTWORKS HOLDING INC's stock had its IPO on September 15, 2021, making it an older stock than just 0.45% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, TWKS has reported earnings growth of -1,187.09%, putting it ahead of just 1.38% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to THOUGHTWORKS HOLDING INC are EXPI, MFH, PGNY, LFST, and CLEU.
- To check out THOUGHTWORKS HOLDING INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866550.
TWKS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TWKS's price/sales ratio is 23.08% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- Over the past 12 months, TWKS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 105.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWKS.
TWKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.70||52-week high||$33.69|
|Prev. close||$11.27||52-week low||$10.50|
|Day high||$11.08||Avg. volume||640,402|
|50-day MA||$13.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.31||Market Cap||3.33B|
Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. (TWKS) Company Bio
Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. provides technology consultancy services in North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Latin America. Its consultancy services integrate strategy, design, and software engineering to enable enterprises and technology disruptors to thrive as modern digital businesses. The company offers enterprise modernization, platforms, and cloud services, including modernization strategy and execution, digital platform strategy and engineering organization transformation, cloud modernization, cloud-native application support and evolution, and platform assessment and remediation; and customer experience, product, and design services comprising idea to market, customer experience strategy, product management transformation, and product design and delivery. It also provides data and artificial intelligence services, such as data strategy, intelligent products, data platforms and data mesh, CD4ML, and data governance; and digital transformation and operations services, which include delivery transformation, digital fluency, organization transformation, value-driven portfolio management, technology strategy, executive advisory, and digital foundations training. The company serves its clients in various industry verticals, including technology and business services; energy, public, and health services; retail and consumer; financial services and insurance; and automotive, travel, and transportation. Thoughtworks Holding, Inc. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWKS Latest Social Stream
View Full TWKS Social Stream
Latest TWKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THOUGHTWORKS HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWKS as an investment opportunity.
Investing in stocks comes with the risk that the share price will fall. And unfortunately for Thoughtworks Holding...
Leading Non-Profit Organization Representing Oncology Professionals Selects Thoughtworks to Enhance Digital Experience
CHICAGO, September 07, 2022--TWKS will collaborate with ASCO to support its continued transformation of apps and web sites to improve the digital experience for oncologists.
A Quick Take On Thoughtworks
Thoughtworks (TWKS) went public in September 2021, raising approximately $774 million in gross proceeds from an IPO that priced at $21.00 per share.
The firm provides a wide range of IT consulting services to clients worldwide.
Given Thoughtworks’ apparent high valuation and growing growth challenges ahead, I’m on Hold for TWKS in the near term.
Chicago, Illinois based Thoughtworks was founded to develop a set of competencies to enable enterprises to evolve and modernize their...
CHICAGO, August 29, 2022--Thoughtworks today announced it will take part in three investor conferences in September 2022
Thoughtworks Holding, Inc (NASDAQ: TWKS) clocked 27.5% revenue growth in Q2 to $332.1 million, beating the consensus of $328.3 million. Adjusted EPS of $0.11 was in-line with the consensus. RBC analyst Daniel Perlin reiterated Outperform and cut the price target from $25 to $22. Q2 results and guidance highlight that TWKS' premium solutions/services continue to be in demand, he noted. However, client funding constraints (for tech scale-up projects), implementation delays (expected to ramp in Q4
TWKS Price Returns