Hostess Brands, Inc. - (TWNK): Price and Financial Metrics
TWNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.29||52-week high||$33.74|
|Prev. close||$33.31||52-week low||$21.59|
|Day high||$33.41||Avg. volume||1,482,175|
|50-day MA||$27.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.23||Market Cap||4.42B|
TWNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWNK POWR Grades
- TWNK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 55.97% of US stocks.
- TWNK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 167 days.
- TWNK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
TWNK Stock Summary
- TWNK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 113.86 -- higher than 77.81% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HOSTESS BRANDS INC is higher than it is for about 78.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -10.14%, HOSTESS BRANDS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 25.21% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HOSTESS BRANDS INC are LEG, ABM, WMS, MMS, and TKR.
- Visit TWNK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hostessbrands.com.
TWNK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, TWNK's price/earnings ratio is 31.82% higher, now standing at 26.1.
- Over the past 99 months, TWNK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWNK.
TWNK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWNK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.44% of graded US stocks.
- TWNK's asset turnover comes in at 0.317 -- ranking 49th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- MED, TOFB, and KHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWNK.
The table below shows TWNK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hostess Brands, Inc. - (TWNK) Company Bio
Hostess Brands, Inc. produces bakery products. It produces breads, cakes, cup cakes, and snack cakes, mini muffins, fruit pies, donut products, and zingers. The company is based in Kansas City, Missouri. Hostess Brands, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Old HB, Inc.
TWNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWNK Latest Social Stream
View Full TWNK Social Stream
Latest TWNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOSTESS BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWNK as an investment opportunity.
Steer clear of these value stocks whose share prices are being dragged lower by some fundamental problems of the companies they represent.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
The world of business hasn't slowed much in the face of a lot of Fed rate hikes... and uncertainty on the rate outlook.
Merger and acquisition (M&A) activity has slowed, with lingering uncertainty weighing on potential deals. However, it's not entirely dead.
The planned acquisition of Hostess Brands by J.M. Smucker is the latest in a series of food mergers.
TWNK Price Returns