Hostess Brands, Inc. - (TWNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWNK POWR Grades
- TWNK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 75.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWNK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- TWNK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
TWNK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hostess Brands Inc is higher than it is for about 82.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hostess Brands Inc is reporting a growth rate of 92.61%; that's higher than 83.57% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Hostess Brands Inc's share price is greater than that of only 9.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWNK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSIQ, NXST, VRTS, GFF, and RM.
- Visit TWNK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hostessbrands.com.
TWNK Valuation Summary
- TWNK's EV/EBIT ratio is 15; this is 18.92% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 71 months, TWNK's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWNK.
TWNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.53||52-week high||$17.23|
|Prev. close||$16.12||52-week low||$11.24|
|Day high||$16.56||Avg. volume||1,567,680|
|50-day MA||$15.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.21||Market Cap||2.17B|
Hostess Brands, Inc. - (TWNK) Company Bio
Hostess Brands, Inc. produces bakery products. It produces breads, cakes, cup cakes, and snack cakes, mini muffins, fruit pies, donut products, and zingers. The company is based in Kansas City, Missouri. Hostess Brands, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Old HB, Inc.
TWNK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hostess Brands Inc. To summarize, we found that Hostess Brands Inc ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 57.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for TWNK, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 66. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 23.22% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.22 years, is -0.01% -- higher than just 20.75% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Hostess Brands Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.17% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TWNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWNK Latest Social Stream
View Full TWNK Social Stream
Latest TWNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hostess Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWNK as an investment opportunity.
Hostess Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWNK, TWNKW) ("Hostess" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer and marketer of snacks including Twinkies®, CupCakes, Ding Dongs®, Donettes®, Voortman® wafers and cookies and a variety of other new and classic treats, announced today that Andy Callahan, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Purcell, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following investor conferences in June.
The food industry is comprised of companies that focus primarily on offering food and non-alcoholic beverage products. Companies in the food industry include The Kroger Co. (KR), Darling Ingredients Inc. (DAR), and B&G Foods Inc. (BGS). Food stocks are best represented by the S&P Food & Beverage Select Industry Index, even though this index also includes companies that sell alcoholic beverages.
In this article we are going to list the 10 Bankrupt Companies That Came Back. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 Bankrupt Companies That Came Back. Companies exist for mainly one purpose only; to earn money, increase profits and provide excellent returns to investors and shareholders. Sure, nowadays the definition of a […]
Hostess Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWNK, TWNKW) ("Hostess" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer and marketer of snacks including Twinkies®, CupCakes, Ding Dongs®, Donettes®, Voortman® wafers and cookies and a variety of other new and classic treats, announced today that Amit Sharma has been appointed Vice President, Investor Relations. Mr. Sharma joins Hostess after 15 years of experience in equity research, with a strong background in consumer packaged goods and food and beverage. Mr. Sharma wi
AT&T (NYSE: T) has announced that it's merging its media assets with Discovery (NASDAQ: DISCA). The result will be a streaming monster that includes HBO, CNN, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, TLC, Food Network, HGTV, and more. In this episode of MarketFoolery, Motley Fool analyst Jason Moser analyzes what it means for AT&T, Discovery, Netflix, and Disney, and discusses the latest news from AppHarvest (NASDAQ: APPH), Twitter (NYSE: TWTR), and Hostess Brands (NASDAQ: TWNK).
TWNK Price Returns