Hostess Brands, Inc. - (TWNK): Price and Financial Metrics
TWNK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 438.62, Hostess Brands Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.16% of US stocks.
- For TWNK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 81.89% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TWNK is more volatile than merely 9.96% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWNK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WGO, IMXI, THS, R, and MLI.
- TWNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hostess Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.hostessbrands.com.
TWNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.59||52-week high||$16.18|
|Prev. close||$14.67||52-week low||$9.32|
|Day high||$14.94||Avg. volume||1,933,471|
|50-day MA||$14.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.22||Market Cap||1.91B|
Hostess Brands, Inc. - (TWNK) Company Bio
Hostess Brands, Inc. produces bakery products. It produces breads, cakes, cup cakes, and snack cakes, mini muffins, fruit pies, donut products, and zingers. The company is based in Kansas City, Missouri. Hostess Brands, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Old HB, Inc.
TWNK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hostess Brands Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hostess Brands Inc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hostess Brands Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 62. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 22.76% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.99 years, is -0.08% -- higher than merely 15.75% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Hostess Brands Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
TWNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWNK Latest Social Stream
View Full TWNK Social Stream
Latest TWNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hostess Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWNK as an investment opportunity.
Hostess Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWNK, TWNKW) (the "Company"), a leading manufacturer and marketer of baked goods including Twinkies®, CupCakes, Ding Dongs®, Donettes®, Voortman® wafers and cookies and a variety of other new and classic treats, announced today that Andy Callahan, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Purcell, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following investor conferences in March.
Campbell Soup Co., Hostess Brands and 16 other companies join.
Hostess Brands, Inc. (TWNK) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Chris Mandeville - Investor Relations Andy Callahan - President & Chief Executive Officer Brian Purcell - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Ken Goldman - JPMorgan Rob Dickerson - Jefferies Brian Holland -...
The following slide deck was published by Hostess Brands, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
Hostess Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWNK, TWNKW) ("Hostess" or the "Company"), today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020.
TWNK Price Returns
Continue Researching TWNKWant to do more research on Hostess Brands Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!