Hostess Brands, Inc. - (TWNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWNK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where TWNK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWNK is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TWNK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
TWNK Stock Summary
- For TWNK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 79.05% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of HOSTESS BRANDS INC's share price is greater than that of just 15.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- HOSTESS BRANDS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.15%, greater than the shareholder yield of 77.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TWNK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBH, ACT, TKR, SMPL, and WSC.
- TWNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOSTESS BRANDS INC's official web site, go to www.hostessbrands.com.
TWNK Valuation Summary
- TWNK's price/earnings ratio is 20; this is 7.41% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 93 months, TWNK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWNK.
TWNK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWNK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.44% of graded US stocks.
- TWNK's asset turnover comes in at 0.317 -- ranking 49th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- MED, TOFB, and KHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWNK.
The table below shows TWNK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWNK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TWNK, see our TWNK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
TWNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.88||52-week high||$29.00|
|Prev. close||$24.43||52-week low||$19.00|
|Day high||$24.99||Avg. volume||933,965|
|50-day MA||$23.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.60||Market Cap||3.32B|
Hostess Brands, Inc. - (TWNK) Company Bio
Hostess Brands, Inc. produces bakery products. It produces breads, cakes, cup cakes, and snack cakes, mini muffins, fruit pies, donut products, and zingers. The company is based in Kansas City, Missouri. Hostess Brands, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Old HB, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWNK Latest Social Stream
View Full TWNK Social Stream
Latest TWNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOSTESS BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWNK as an investment opportunity.
Estimating The Fair Value Of Hostess Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ:TWNK)
Key Insights The projected fair value for Hostess Brands is US$22.90 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity With...
Voortman Cookies Expands Zero Sugar Lineup with Launch of New Zero Sugar Mini Wafers
Voortman®, the No. 1 crème wafer brand and No. 1 zero sugar cookie brand in the United States*, has introduced a delicious new zero sugar offering to its portfolio: Zero Sugar Mini Wafers. The new Mini Wafers come in two delectable flavors: vanilla and chocolate. Baked with real vanilla or cocoa,* the poppable, shareable wafers contain no artificial flavors or colors, no high-fructose corn syrup and are packaged in resealable stand-up pouches.
7 Food Stocks to Buy as Shortages Hit Consumers
With global supply chains under threat and crimping the flow of critical resources, these are the food stocks to buy.
Hostess Brands Brings Joy to the Breakfast Table with New Hostess® Donettes® Old Fashioned Mini Donuts and Hostess® Chocolate Drizzle Baby Bundts
Hostess Brands announced today the launch of two new breakfast snacks: Hostess® Donettes® Old Fashioned mini donuts and Hostess® Chocolate Drizzle Baby Bundts. The delectable new Baby Bundts flavor and Donettes variety are extensions of two of the brand's most loved product lines.
3 Unstoppable Growth Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
Beauty (NYSE: ELF) both surged as the world came to grips with economic conditions following the emergence of COVID-19. Hostess Brands (NASDAQ: TWNK) is proving it still has a place and room to expand in the new normal. This approach has proven successful, with the company growing its revenue solidly over the past few years and its stock price going from $80 a share five years ago to today's $300 or more.
TWNK Price Returns
Continue Researching TWNKWant to do more research on Hostess Brands Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hostess Brands Inc (TWNK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hostess Brands Inc (TWNK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hostess Brands Inc (TWNK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...