Hostess Brands, Inc. - (TWNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TWNK POWR Grades
- TWNK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TWNK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- TWNK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 20.8% of US stocks).
TWNK Stock Summary
- For TWNK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.49% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hostess Brands Inc is reporting a growth rate of 108.36%; that's higher than 81.58% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, TWNK is more volatile than only 5.84% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hostess Brands Inc are VRTS, PATK, OII, ACCO, and SMPL.
- Visit TWNK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hostessbrands.com.
TWNK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, TWNK's price/sales ratio is 42.86% higher, now standing at 2.
- TWNK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.9 over the prior 74 months.
- Over the past 74 months, TWNK's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TWNK.
TWNK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TWNK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.8% of graded US stocks.
- TWNK's asset turnover comes in at 0.317 -- ranking 49th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- MKC, FTFT, and PPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TWNK.
The table below shows TWNK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TWNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TWNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.07||52-week high||$17.23|
|Prev. close||$16.15||52-week low||$11.96|
|Day high||$16.15||Avg. volume||1,357,348|
|50-day MA||$16.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.26||Market Cap||2.09B|
Hostess Brands, Inc. - (TWNK) Company Bio
Hostess Brands, Inc. produces bakery products. It produces breads, cakes, cup cakes, and snack cakes, mini muffins, fruit pies, donut products, and zingers. The company is based in Kansas City, Missouri. Hostess Brands, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Old HB, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
TWNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TWNK Latest Social Stream
View Full TWNK Social Stream
Latest TWNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hostess Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TWNK as an investment opportunity.
LENEXA, Kan., September 02, 2021--Hostess Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWNK, TWNKW) ("Hostess" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer and marketer of snacks including Twinkies®, Donettes®, CupCakes, Ding Dongs®, Voortman® wafers and cookies and a variety of other new and classic treats, announced today that Andy Callahan, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Purcell, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference. The Company will be hosting
(RTTNews) - Hostess Brands, LLC is recalling certain Hostess Soft White Hamburger Buns and Soft White Hot Dog Buns citing potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said. The recall is limited to Hostess Soft White Hamburger Buns with UPC of 888109110987 and Soft White Hot Dog
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best small-cap stocks to buy according to hedge funds. You can skip our detailed analysis of the small-cap stocks and go directly to the 5 Best Small-Cap Stocks to Buy According to Hedge Funds. As governments around the world begin to vaccinate millions of […]
Investors Alley Hostess Brands (TWNK) Looks Like a Sweet Deal Hostess Brands (TWNK) is an iconic brand that has been around for decades and is the reincarnation of the old Hostess Brands. Some of its best-selling products include: Twinkies, Ho-Hos, Hostess Cupcakes, Ding-Dongs, as well as breads and cookies. Which filed for bankruptcy in 2012. A couple of years ago, Hostess Brands bought Voortman Cookies,  Hostess Brands (TWNK) Looks Like a Sweet Deal Rick Rouse
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Hostess Brands, Inc...
TWNK Price Returns