10X GENOMICS, INC. (TXG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXG POWR Grades
- TXG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TXG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- TXG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.18% of US stocks).
TXG Stock Summary
- 10x Genomics Inc's stock had its IPO on September 12, 2019, making it an older stock than only 3.9% of US equities in our set.
- TXG's price/sales ratio is 42.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.3% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, TXG has reported earnings growth of 562.46%, putting it ahead of 95.77% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TXG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTK, PCOM, COHR, AEM, and CASI.
- TXG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 10x Genomics Inc's official web site, go to www.10xgenomics.com.
TXG Valuation Summary
- TXG's price/sales ratio is 49.1; this is 800.92% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TXG's price/sales ratio has moved up 24.2 over the prior 24 months.
- Over the past 24 months, TXG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXG.
TXG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.75% of graded US stocks.
- TXG's asset turnover comes in at 0.416 -- ranking 52nd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TXG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$152.27||52-week high||$208.99|
|Prev. close||$153.73||52-week low||$125.84|
|Day high||$154.57||Avg. volume||744,432|
|50-day MA||$161.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$173.62||Market Cap||16.88B|
10X GENOMICS, INC. (TXG) Company Bio
10X Genomics, Inc. is a life science technology company, which engages in building products to interrogate, understand and master biology. Its integrated solutions include single cell transcriptomics, single cell genomics, single cell epigenomes, linked-reads genomics and spatial transcriptomics. The company's products include Single Cell Gene Expression, Immune Profiling, CNV, ATAC, and Genome and Exome. 10X Genomics was founded by Serge Saxonov, Ben Hindson, Kevin D. Ness and Eduard Diviu Terradas on July 2, 2012 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
TXG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXG Latest Social Stream
View Full TXG Social Stream
Latest TXG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 10x Genomics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXG as an investment opportunity.
The mean of analysts' price targets for 10x Genomics (TXG) points to a 26.9% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Our trio of contributors offer three COVID-19 stocks that will zoom higher, even as we emerge from the pandemic.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 picks in Harvard University’s stock portfolio. You can skip our detailed analysis of the Harvard Management Company’s past performance and go directly to Harvard University Stock Portfolio: Top 5 Picks. Harvard’s endowment is Harvard University’s largest financial asset and comprises over 14,000 funds. The endowment is managed […]
Global Immuno-oncology Diagnosis Market Driving Force and Market Risks 2021-2026| 10x Genomics,Abbott Laboratories
The report is an all-inclusive research study of the global Immuno-oncology Diagnosis market taking into account the growth factors, recent trends, developments, opportunities, and competitive landscape. The market analysts and researchers have done extensive analysis of the global Immuno-oncology Diagnosis market with the help of research methodologies such as PESTLE and Porters Five Forces analysis. They have 
Global Immuno-oncology Diagnosis Market 2021-2026 (Impact of Covid-19) | 10x GenomicsAbbott Laboratories etc.
LP INFORMATION has made a brilliant attempt to elaborately and meticulously analyze the global Immuno-oncology Diagnosis market in its latest report. All of the market forecasts presented in the report are authentic and reliable. The Immuno-oncology Diagnosis market report provides a detailed analysis of global market size, regional and country-level market size, segmentation market growth, market share, competitive 
TXG Price Returns