10X GENOMICS, INC. (TXG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where TXG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TXG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- TXG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.24% of US stocks).
TXG Stock Summary
- 10x Genomics Inc's stock had its IPO on September 12, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 2.81% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 61.7, 10x Genomics Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.42% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, 10x Genomics Inc is reporting a growth rate of 301.09%; that's higher than 93.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 10x Genomics Inc are IAC, TTWO, DGX, CREE, and EXAS.
- TXG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 10x Genomics Inc's official web site, go to www.10xgenomics.com.
TXG Valuation Summary
- TXG's EV/EBIT ratio is -35.1; this is 205.56% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- TXG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 12.4 over the prior 23 months.
- TXG's price/sales ratio has moved up 32 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXG.
TXG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$181.51||52-week high||$208.99|
|Prev. close||$183.23||52-week low||$92.54|
|Day high||$185.17||Avg. volume||778,712|
|50-day MA||$184.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$168.93||Market Cap||19.93B|
10X GENOMICS, INC. (TXG) Company Bio
10X Genomics, Inc. is a life science technology company, which engages in building products to interrogate, understand and master biology. Its integrated solutions include single cell transcriptomics, single cell genomics, single cell epigenomes, linked-reads genomics and spatial transcriptomics. The company's products include Single Cell Gene Expression, Immune Profiling, CNV, ATAC, and Genome and Exome. 10X Genomics was founded by Serge Saxonov, Ben Hindson, Kevin D. Ness and Eduard Diviu Terradas on July 2, 2012 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, CA.
TXG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXG Latest Social Stream
View Full TXG Social Stream
Latest TXG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 10x Genomics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXG as an investment opportunity.
10x Genomics (TXG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
No summary available.
Agreement to Cross License Single Cell Technologies Ends all Ongoing Legal Disputes
Sample Preparation Products for Next Generation Sequencing Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:10X Genomics, Pacific Biosciences, Fluidigm, Agilent
This report studies the Sample Preparation Products for Next Generation Sequencing Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Sample Preparation Products 
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether 10x Genomics, Inc. (NASDAQ:TXG) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League graduates, […]
TXG Price Returns