10x Genomics Inc. (TXG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TXG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.46% of US stocks.
- TXG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TXG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.48% of US stocks).
TXG Stock Summary
- 10X GENOMICS INC's stock had its IPO on September 12, 2019, making it an older stock than just 16.76% of US equities in our set.
- TXG's price/sales ratio is 11.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.3% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.26 for 10X GENOMICS INC; that's greater than it is for only 16.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TXG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHPT, ME, OUST, IMCR, and OLO.
- TXG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 10X GENOMICS INC's official web site, go to www.10xgenomics.com.
TXG Valuation Summary
- TXG's price/sales ratio is 10.6; this is 292.59% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TXG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14.4 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXG.
TXG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.93% of graded US stocks.
- TXG's asset turnover comes in at 0.416 -- ranking 53rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TXG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.84||52-week high||$99.14|
|Prev. close||$49.72||52-week low||$23.81|
|Day high||$49.53||Avg. volume||1,179,452|
|50-day MA||$39.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.32||Market Cap||5.48B|
Most Popular Stories View All
TXG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXG Latest Social Stream
View Full TXG Social Stream
Latest TXG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 10X GENOMICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXG as an investment opportunity.
CRISPR stocks are heating back up after a difficult 2022.
10x Genomics (Nasdaq: TXG) today announced it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022 after market close on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. The company's management will webcast a corresponding conference call beginning at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its results, business developments and outlook.
The trading price of 10x Genomics Inc. (NASDAQ:TXG) closed higher on Friday, January 13, closing at $43.22, 3.62% higher than its previous close. Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $41.135 and $43.43. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week … 10x Genomics Inc. (NASDAQ: TXG): What’s Next After The Stock Plunge? Read More »
Zacks Medical Info Systems industry stocks like 10x Genomics (TXG), NextGen Healthcare (NXGN) and Health Catalyst (HCAT) are expected to gain as COVID-19 severity fades.
10x Genomics CEO Serge Saxonov joins Yahoo Finance to discuss biotechnology innovation, progress in genomics, and macroeconomic headwinds.
TXG Price Returns