10X GENOMICS, INC. (TXG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXG POWR Grades
- TXG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 62.48% of US stocks.
- TXG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- TXG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.72% of US stocks).
TXG Stock Summary
- 10x Genomics Inc's stock had its IPO on September 12, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 7.18% of US equities in our set.
- TXG's price/sales ratio is 17.77; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for 10x Genomics Inc comes in at 64.13%, a number that bests 86.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 10x Genomics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVCR, POWI, SRNE, NVTA, and PROF.
- TXG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 10x Genomics Inc's official web site, go to www.10xgenomics.com.
TXG Valuation Summary
- TXG's price/sales ratio is 49.1; this is 800.92% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- TXG's price/sales ratio has moved up 24.2 over the prior 24 months.
- Over the past 24 months, TXG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXG.
TXG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.93% of graded US stocks.
- TXG's asset turnover comes in at 0.416 -- ranking 53rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TXG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.16||52-week high||$208.99|
|Prev. close||$49.87||52-week low||$36.76|
|Day high||$51.52||Avg. volume||1,408,803|
|50-day MA||$60.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$118.35||Market Cap||5.66B|
10X GENOMICS, INC. (TXG) Company Bio
10X Genomics, Inc. is a life science technology company, which engages in building products to interrogate, understand and master biology. Its integrated solutions include single cell transcriptomics, single cell genomics, single cell epigenomes, linked-reads genomics and spatial transcriptomics. The company's products include Single Cell Gene Expression, Immune Profiling, CNV, ATAC, and Genome and Exome. 10X Genomics was founded by Serge Saxonov, Ben Hindson, Kevin D. Ness and Eduard Diviu Terradas on July 2, 2012 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
TXG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXG Latest Social Stream
View Full TXG Social Stream
Latest TXG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 10x Genomics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXG as an investment opportunity.
10x Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: TXG), a life sciences leader focused on mastering biology to advance human health, today unveiled new details about upcoming products and capabilities across its single cell, spatial, and in situ platforms at its second annual Xperience 2022 virtual event. Highlights included the Fixed RNA Profiling Kit, which improves sample preparation workflow and adds flexibility for Chromium single cell experiments; Visium CytAssist, to expand the number of tissue samples accessi
Nightmare earnings reactions have been a theme this quarter, as investors seize on concerns over slowing growth prospects for companies over a wide range of industries.
Losers page, we’ve identified the top five pre-market stock movers, as detailed below. Biggest Movers Amplitude, Inc. (AMPL), a pioneer in digital optimization, was the biggest laggard in pre-market trading, as the stock plummeted around 43.4% at the time of writing. The negative sentiment followed the company’s disappointing revenue guidance despite upbeat fourth-quarter 2021 results. For Q1 2022, revenue is expected in the range of $50 million to $51 million versus the consensus estimate of $51.
Rise and shine, trader!
10x Genomics Inc (NASDAQ: TXG ) reported Q4 sales of $143.5 million , missing the consensus of $148.53 million. Sales increased 28% Y/Y, primarily due to increased consumables revenue driven by growth in cumulative instruments sold. The gross margin was 81% for the fourth quarter of 2021 compared to 83% a year ago. The decrease … Full story available on Benzinga.com
TXG Price Returns