10X GENOMICS, INC. (TXG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TXG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.67% of US stocks.
- TXG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TXG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
TXG Stock Summary
- TXG's went public 3.04 years ago, making it older than just 13.87% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.25 for 10X GENOMICS INC; that's greater than it is for just 15.72% of US stocks.
- The volatility of 10X GENOMICS INC's share price is greater than that of 93.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TXG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMCR, VLDR, GWRE, VNRX, and PROF.
- Visit TXG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.10xgenomics.com.
TXG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, TXG's price/sales ratio is 169.23% higher, now standing at 7.
- TXG's price/sales ratio has moved down 17.9 over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXG.
TXG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.93% of graded US stocks.
- TXG's asset turnover comes in at 0.416 -- ranking 53rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TXG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.66||52-week high||$187.85|
|Prev. close||$29.31||52-week low||$28.21|
|Day high||$32.21||Avg. volume||1,412,626|
|50-day MA||$36.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.14||Market Cap||3.57B|
10X GENOMICS, INC. (TXG) Company Bio
10X Genomics, Inc. is a life science technology company, which engages in building products to interrogate, understand and master biology. Its integrated solutions include single cell transcriptomics, single cell genomics, single cell epigenomes, linked-reads genomics and spatial transcriptomics. The company's products include Single Cell Gene Expression, Immune Profiling, CNV, ATAC, and Genome and Exome. 10X Genomics was founded by Serge Saxonov, Ben Hindson, Kevin D. Ness and Eduard Diviu Terradas on July 2, 2012 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
TXG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXG Latest Social Stream
View Full TXG Social Stream
Latest TXG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 10X GENOMICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXG as an investment opportunity.
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, although Amazon.com made...
In this article, we will look at Harvard University’s latest stock portfolio and list its 10 best biotech stock picks. If you want to explore more biotech stocks that make up the top holdings of Harvard Management, you can also take a look at Harvard University’s Latest Portfolio: 5 Best Biotech Stock Picks. Harvard Management […]
Inspire (INSP) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
10x Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: TXG), a life sciences leader focused on mastering biology to advance human health, today announced the company will be participating in the upcoming Morgan Stanley 20th Annual Global Healthcare Conference in New York, New York.
Losers tool, we have compiled a list of Thursday’s biggest pre-market stock movers, which is as follows: Five Biggest Movers Wolfspeed, Inc. (NYSE: WOLF) topped the list by gaining 21.5% early Thursday. The upside might have been triggered by the company’s encouraging fourth-quarter Fiscal 2022 earnings results. Revenues rose 56.7% year-over-year to $228.5 million in the quarter, outpacing analysts' expectations of $208 million. The company’s adjusted net loss of two cents per share was narrower than analysts’ loss estimates of 10 cents per share. Wolfspeed had posted a loss of 23 cents per share in the same quarter last year.
TXG Price Returns