10x Genomics Inc. (TXG): Price and Financial Metrics
TXG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.29||52-week high||$63.57|
|Prev. close||$40.86||52-week low||$23.81|
|Day high||$41.69||Avg. volume||964,168|
|50-day MA||$51.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.86||Market Cap||4.85B|
TXG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXG POWR Grades
- TXG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 55.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TXG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- TXG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
TXG Stock Summary
- TXG's went public 4.04 years ago, making it older than only 17.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- TXG's price/sales ratio is 8.54; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.56% of US stocks.
- TXG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 15.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TXG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are U, ZUO, LASR, NVCR, and BRZE.
- TXG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 10X GENOMICS INC's official web site, go to www.10xgenomics.com.
TXG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TXG's price/sales ratio is 347.37% higher, now standing at 8.5.
- TXG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.7 over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXG.
TXG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.93% of graded US stocks.
- TXG's asset turnover comes in at 0.416 -- ranking 53rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows TXG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXG Latest Social Stream
View Full TXG Social Stream
Latest TXG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 10X GENOMICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXG as an investment opportunity.
10x Wins Injunction From Unified Patent Court Banning Sales of NanoString's CosMx Products in Europe
10x Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: TXG), a leader in single cell and spatial biology, announced today that the European Unified Patent Court ("UPC") issued a preliminary injunction against NanoString Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSTG) for infringing European Patent 4 108 782 B1 ("the EP 782 patent," docket No 459746/2023). The preliminary injunction, issued by a panel of four judges with both legal and technical expertise, prevents NanoString from selling or providing services using its CosMx Spatial Mo
An in-depth analysis of 10x Genomics Inc's intrinsic value, financial strength, and growth prospects
10x Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: TXG), a leader in single cell and spatial biology, announced today the commercial availability of a new kit to expand the capabilities of its Chromium Single Cell Gene Expression Flex assay to include high-throughput multiomic cellular profiling. The new kit enables streamlined, multiomic characterization of cell populations so that researchers can expand their options at a larger scale and detect simultaneous gene and protein expression.
Unveiling the intrinsic value of 10x Genomics and its potential for future returns
Study Enabled by 10x Genomics Single Cell and Spatial Technologies Explains Why Immunotherapy is More Effective for Certain Brain Tumors Than Others
10x Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: TXG), a leader in single cell and spatial biology, announced today that its technologies were used in a study published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation to explain why immune checkpoint blockade, a type of immunotherapy, is more effective for treating cancers that spread to the brain than it is for cancers that originate in the brain, like glioblastoma. The collaborative research project was led by researchers from the UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center.
TXG Price Returns