TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXMD POWR Grades
- TXMD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72.75% of US stocks.
- TXMD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 112 days.
- TXMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.78% of US stocks).
TXMD Stock Summary
- TherapeuticsMD Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.64% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.51 for TherapeuticsMD Inc; that's greater than it is for just 3.12% of US stocks.
- TherapeuticsMD Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -110.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TherapeuticsMD Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NR, TELA, CUEN, GNLN, and ACA.
- TXMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TherapeuticsMD Inc's official web site, go to www.therapeuticsmd.com.
TXMD Valuation Summary
- TXMD's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 64.76% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TXMD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14.2 over the prior 115 months.
- Over the past 115 months, TXMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXMD.
TXMD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -6.59%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 181.34%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.08%.
The table below shows TXMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.35% of graded US stocks.
- TXMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.419 -- ranking 109th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALNY, QGEN, and CASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXMD.
The table below shows TXMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.31||52-week high||$2.75|
|Prev. close||$0.34||52-week low||$0.31|
|Day high||$0.34||Avg. volume||8,695,014|
|50-day MA||$0.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.85||Market Cap||132.87M|
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD) Company Bio
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. operates as a womens health care product company. The company manufactures and distributes prescription and over-the-counter product lines, including prenatal vitamins, iron supplements, vitamin D supplements, and natural menopause relief products under the vitaMedMD brand, as well as duplicate formulations of its prescription prenatal vitamins products under the BocaGreenMD Prena1 name. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
TXMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXMD Latest Social Stream
View Full TXMD Social Stream
Latest TXMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TherapeuticsMD Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXMD as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, trader!
TherapeuticsMD Inc (NASDAQ: TXMD) is trading sharply higher after it announced that the FDA approved a low dose version of Bijuva, an oral hormone therapy to treat women with vasomotor symptoms due to menopause. In a regulatory filing, TherapeuticsMD said that on December 28, the agency cleared its supplemental marketing application for Bijuva, seeking approval for the capsule at the 0.5 mg/100 mg dose level. Related Link: TherapeuticsMD, Amneal Settle US Patent Litigation For Bijuva. The plans
Investors need to pay close attention to TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Welcome back, investor!
TherapeuticsMD's Birth Control Med Receives FDA Response Letter To Revise Manufacturing Testing Limits
TherapeuticsMD Inc (NASDAQ: TXMD) said that the FDA could not approve revisions to certain manufacturing testing limits for Annovera through the supplemental marketing application previously submitted by the Company. The supplemental application requested minor revisions to the in vitro release testing specification for Annovera to allow for normal commercial manufacturing variation. Also, see Benzinga's Full FDA Calendar here. The Company submitted the proposed revisions to the manufacturing te
TXMD Price Returns