TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD): Price and Financial Metrics
TXMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.08||52-week high||$7.18|
|Prev. close||$2.21||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$2.27||Avg. volume||30,478|
|50-day MA||$2.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.54||Market Cap||22.01M|
TXMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXMD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where TXMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.36% of US stocks.
- TXMD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 62 days.
- TXMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.86% of US stocks).
TXMD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.42, THERAPEUTICSMD INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.13% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of THERAPEUTICSMD INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for THERAPEUTICSMD INC is higher than it is for about only 0.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TXMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGE, GGB, FTFT, AMCR, and CPHI.
- Visit TXMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.therapeuticsmd.com.
TXMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, TXMD's price/sales ratio is 754.05% higher, now standing at 15.8.
- TXMD's price/sales ratio has moved down 85.1 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXMD.
TXMD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -137.17%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -95.09%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -98.3%.
The table below shows TXMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.35% of graded US stocks.
- TXMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.419 -- ranking 109th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALNY, QGEN, and CASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXMD.
The table below shows TXMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD) Company Bio
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. operates as a womens health care product company. The company manufactures and distributes prescription and over-the-counter product lines, including prenatal vitamins, iron supplements, vitamin D supplements, and natural menopause relief products under the vitaMedMD brand, as well as duplicate formulations of its prescription prenatal vitamins products under the BocaGreenMD Prena1 name. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
TXMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXMD Latest Social Stream
View Full TXMD Social Stream
Latest TXMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THERAPEUTICSMD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXMD as an investment opportunity.
BOCA RATON, Fla., August 14, 2023--TherapeuticsMD, Inc. ("TherapeuticsMD" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TXMD), a company that owns rights to pharmaceutical royalties, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 15, 2023--TherapeuticsMD, Inc. ("TherapeuticsMD" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TXMD), a company that owns rights to pharmaceutical royalties, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
TherapeuticsMD Announces Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides Update on Business Model Transition
BOCA RATON, Fla., April 07, 2023--TherapeuticsMD, Inc. ("TherapeuticsMD" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: TXMD), a company that owns rights to pharmaceutical royalties, today reported financial results for the full year ended December 31, 2022.
BOCA RATON, Fla., January 03, 2023--TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NASDAQ: TXMD) ("TherapeuticsMD," "TXMD" or the "Company"), an innovative, leading women’s healthcare company, today announced that it has completed its previously announced transaction with Mayne Pharma Group Limited ("Mayne Pharma"), an ASX-listed specialty pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing novel and generic pharmaceuticals, pursuant to which TXMD granted Mayne Pharma an exclusive license to commercialize TXMD’s products
TXMD Price Returns