TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXMD POWR Grades
- TXMD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TXMD is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- TXMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
TXMD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TXMD is -1.73 -- better than just 3.25% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.71 for TherapeuticsMD Inc; that's greater than it is for just 3.68% of US stocks.
- TherapeuticsMD Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -42.24%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 6.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TXMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESI, ASPS, MTW, AQUA, and CMT.
- TXMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TherapeuticsMD Inc's official web site, go to www.therapeuticsmd.com.
TXMD Valuation Summary
- TXMD's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 64.76% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TXMD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14.2 over the prior 115 months.
- Over the past 115 months, TXMD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXMD.
TXMD Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -80.64%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.08%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -121.37%.
The table below shows TXMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.88% of graded US stocks.
- TXMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.419 -- ranking 109th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALNY, QGEN, and CASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXMD.
The table below shows TXMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.72||52-week high||$2.75|
|Prev. close||$0.72||52-week low||$0.67|
|Day high||$0.74||Avg. volume||9,378,775|
|50-day MA||$0.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.22||Market Cap||305.15M|
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD) Company Bio
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. operates as a womens health care product company. The company manufactures and distributes prescription and over-the-counter product lines, including prenatal vitamins, iron supplements, vitamin D supplements, and natural menopause relief products under the vitaMedMD brand, as well as duplicate formulations of its prescription prenatal vitamins products under the BocaGreenMD Prena1 name. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
TXMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXMD Latest Social Stream
View Full TXMD Social Stream
Latest TXMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TherapeuticsMD Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXMD as an investment opportunity.
Investors who have owned stocks in the last year have generally experienced some big gains. In fact, the SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSE: SPY ) total return over the last 12 months is 33.6%. But there is no question some big-name stocks performed better than others along the way. TherapeuticsMDs Difficult Year: One company that has been a horrible investment in the last year has been pharmaceutical stock TherapeuticsMD Inc (NASDAQ: TXMD ). TherapeuticsMDs key technology is SYMBODA, a technology used to develop advanced hormone therapy pharmaceutical products for women. The company also produces prescription prenatal vitamins and over-the-counter vitamins under the BIJUVA, IMVEXXY, vitaMedMD and BocaGreenMD brands. Related Link: If You Invested $1,000 In BioNano Stock One Year Ago, Here''s ...
BOCA RATON, Fla., September 02, 2021--This September, TherapeuticsMD, Inc., an innovative women’s healthcare company (NASDAQ: TXMD), is recognizing Menopause Awareness Month, as it aims to empower the 64 million women in the U.S. currently in menopauseii. To celebrate this month and all menopausal women, TherapeuticsMD encourages people to Take Pause and learn about menopause.
TherapeuticsMD Announces Issuance of a J-Code for ANNOVERA to Be Utilized in the Public Health Sector
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NASDAQ: TXMD), an innovative, leading womens healthcare company, today announced that the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) confirmed its preliminary recommendation to assign a permanent product-specific Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) J Code for ANNOVERA (segesterone acetate and ethinyl estradiol vaginal system). As a result, CMS established
TherapeuticsMD Announces Issuance of a J-Code for ANNOVERA® to Be Utilized in the Public Health Sector
BOCA RATON, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NASDAQ: TXMD), an innovative, leading womens healthcare company, today announced that the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) confirmed its preliminary recommendation to assign a permanent product-specific Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) J Code for ANNOVERA (segesterone acetate and ethinyl estradiol vaginal system). As a result, CMS established the new HCPCS Level II code J7294 Segesterone acetate and ethi
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. TherapeuticsMD The Trade: TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NASDAQ: TXMD) Director Paul Bisaro acquired a total of 50000 shares at an
TXMD Price Returns