TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXMD POWR Grades
- TXMD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TXMD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- TXMD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.93% of US stocks).
TXMD Stock Summary
- THERAPEUTICSMD INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.23% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.89 for THERAPEUTICSMD INC; that's greater than it is for only 4.67% of US stocks.
- THERAPEUTICSMD INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 378.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TXMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACTG, NAOV, MTG, XTNT, and AMS.
- TXMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit THERAPEUTICSMD INC's official web site, go to www.therapeuticsmd.com.
TXMD Valuation Summary
- TXMD's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 78.95% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- TXMD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.5 over the prior 134 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TXMD.
TXMD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -137.17%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -95.09%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -98.3%.
The table below shows TXMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TXMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TXMD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.35% of graded US stocks.
- TXMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.419 -- ranking 109th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALNY, QGEN, and CASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TXMD.
The table below shows TXMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TXMD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of TXMD, see our TXMD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
TXMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.86||52-week high||$21.00|
|Prev. close||$3.59||52-week low||$1.99|
|Day high||$3.90||Avg. volume||42,881|
|50-day MA||$4.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.64||Market Cap||36.38M|
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD) Company Bio
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. operates as a womens health care product company. The company manufactures and distributes prescription and over-the-counter product lines, including prenatal vitamins, iron supplements, vitamin D supplements, and natural menopause relief products under the vitaMedMD brand, as well as duplicate formulations of its prescription prenatal vitamins products under the BocaGreenMD Prena1 name. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
TXMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXMD Latest Social Stream
View Full TXMD Social Stream
Latest TXMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THERAPEUTICSMD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXMD as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday
We're starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to watch for Monday!
TherapeuticsMD Completes Transaction to License Its Products to Mayne Pharma
BOCA RATON, Fla., January 03, 2023--TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NASDAQ: TXMD) ("TherapeuticsMD," "TXMD" or the "Company"), an innovative, leading women’s healthcare company, today announced that it has completed its previously announced transaction with Mayne Pharma Group Limited ("Mayne Pharma"), an ASX-listed specialty pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing novel and generic pharmaceuticals, pursuant to which TXMD granted Mayne Pharma an exclusive license to commercialize TXMD’s products
Boca pharma company will cut 212 employees after failed buyout
Women's health care venture TherapeuticsMD will terminate its entire team of 212 employees by the end of the year, according to a Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification notice submitted Dec. 6. The layoffs come after the cancellation of the pharmaceutical company's planned merger with Athene Merger, an affiliate of private equity firm EW Healthcare Partners.
TherapeuticsMD Announces Definitive Agreements to License its Products to Mayne Pharma
BOCA RATON, Fla., December 04, 2022--TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NASDAQ: TXMD) ("TherapeuticsMD," "TXMD" or the "Company"), an innovative, leading women’s healthcare company, today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements to license its products to an affiliate of Mayne Pharma Group Limited ("Mayne Pharma"), an ASX-listed specialty pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing novel and generic pharmaceuticals, for commercialization in the United States. In addition, TXMD has agree
TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Reports Q3 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -53.43% and 30.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TXMD Price Returns
Continue Researching TXMDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on TherapeuticsMD Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
TherapeuticsMD Inc (TXMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TherapeuticsMD Inc (TXMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TherapeuticsMD Inc (TXMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...