TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD): Price and Financial Metrics
TXMD Stock Summary
- TXMD's price/sales ratio is 36.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.69% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 168.77%, TherapeuticsMD Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.09% of about US stocks.
- TherapeuticsMD Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -30.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 10.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TherapeuticsMD Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STIM, CPST, ROG, DBD, and IMRN.
- Visit TXMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.therapeuticsmd.com.
TXMD Stock Price Chart More Charts
TXMD Price/Volume Stats
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD) Company Bio
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. operates as a womens health care product company. The company manufactures and distributes prescription and over-the-counter product lines, including prenatal vitamins, iron supplements, vitamin D supplements, and natural menopause relief products under the vitaMedMD brand, as well as duplicate formulations of its prescription prenatal vitamins products under the BocaGreenMD Prena1 name. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.