TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TXMD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where TXMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.87% of US stocks.
- TXMD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- TXMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
TXMD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TXMD is -7.65 -- better than only 1.54% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.34 for TherapeuticsMD Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.27% of US stocks.
- TherapeuticsMD Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -26.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TXMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QMCO, AQST, PRTK, AMRS, and OMER.
- Visit TXMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.therapeuticsmd.com.
TXMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TXMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.32||52-week high||$2.75|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.38||Avg. volume||11,799,549|
|50-day MA||$1.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.39||Market Cap||519.01M|
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD) Company Bio
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. operates as a womens health care product company. The company manufactures and distributes prescription and over-the-counter product lines, including prenatal vitamins, iron supplements, vitamin D supplements, and natural menopause relief products under the vitaMedMD brand, as well as duplicate formulations of its prescription prenatal vitamins products under the BocaGreenMD Prena1 name. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
TXMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TXMD Latest Social Stream
View Full TXMD Social Stream
Latest TXMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TherapeuticsMD Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TXMD as an investment opportunity.
TherapeuticsMD Announces Submission of Low Dose BIJUVA® 0.5 mg/100 mg Supplemental New Drug Application to FDA
TXMD submits supplemental NDA to FDA for low-dose Bijuva
Sun Sentinel names TXMD as Top Workplace Winner
TherapeuticsMD Inc (NASDAQ: TXMD ) reported a Q1 EPS loss of $0.11 better than the analyst consensus estimate loss of $0.12, as well as an improvement from EPS loss of $0.21 a year ago. Sales of $19.90 million were slightly better than the consensus of $19.77 million. Though the sales figure improved 60% Y/Y, it was down 13% sequentially. Annovera's net product … Full story available on Benzinga.com
TherapeuticsMD Announces Poster Presentation of ANNOVERA® Data at the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists 2021 Annual Meeting
TXMD presents new ANNOVERA data at 2021 Annual Meeting of American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists
TXMD Price Returns