Tyler Technologies, Inc. (TYL): Price and Financial Metrics
TYL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 92.44, Tyler Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.7% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TYL is currently 48.67, higher than 93.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.63%, Tyler Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.48% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Tyler Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CYBR, NICE, ABMD, VAR, and BLKB.
- TYL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tyler Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.tylertech.com.
TYL Stock Price Chart More Charts
TYL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$330.15||52-week high||$340.80|
|Prev. close||$334.16||52-week low||$196.88|
|Day high||$334.94||Avg. volume||256,189|
|50-day MA||$312.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$263.61||Market Cap||13.01B|
Tyler Technologies, Inc. (TYL) Company Bio
Tyler Technologies provides integrated information management solutions and services for the public sector with a focus on local governments in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Enterprise Software Solutions, and Appraisal and Tax Software Solutions and Services. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Plano, Texas.