Tyler Technologies, Inc. (TYL): Price and Financial Metrics
TYL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 616.12, Tyler Technologies Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.81% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for TYL is currently 49.36, higher than 90.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For TYL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 7.94% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TYL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTWO, AKAM, FFIV, FICO, and CHKP.
- Visit TYL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.tylertech.com.
TYL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TYL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$422.32||52-week high||$466.21|
|Prev. close||$419.22||52-week low||$247.22|
|Day high||$425.88||Avg. volume||226,260|
|50-day MA||$428.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$368.36||Market Cap||17.03B|
Tyler Technologies, Inc. (TYL) Company Bio
Tyler Technologies provides integrated information management solutions and services for the public sector with a focus on local governments in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments, Enterprise Software Solutions, and Appraisal and Tax Software Solutions and Services. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Plano, Texas.