Travelzoo (TZOO): Price and Financial Metrics
TZOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.62||52-week high||$10.86|
|Prev. close||$9.64||52-week low||$4.10|
|Day high||$9.88||Avg. volume||117,989|
|50-day MA||$7.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.23||Market Cap||134.41M|
TZOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TZOO POWR Grades
- TZOO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.53% of US stocks.
- TZOO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- TZOO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.68% of US stocks).
TZOO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TZOO is 40.48 -- better than 99.46% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 21.18 for TRAVELZOO; that's greater than it is for 97.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TRAVELZOO is reporting a growth rate of 463.1%; that's higher than 97.24% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRAVELZOO, a group of peers worth examining would be ACI, SNEX, AIRT, SYY, and VSCO.
- TZOO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRAVELZOO's official web site, go to www.travelzoo.com.
TZOO Valuation Summary
- TZOO's price/earnings ratio is 12.6; this is 26.96% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- TZOO's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TZOO.
TZOO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55.59%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55.59%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -33.72%.
The table below shows TZOO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TZOO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TZOO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.91% of graded US stocks.
- TZOO's asset turnover comes in at 0.548 -- ranking 296th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ARC, KELYA, and MANH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TZOO.
The table below shows TZOO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Travelzoo (TZOO) Company Bio
Travelzoo publishes travel, entertainment, and local deals from travel and entertainment companies, and local businesses in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New York, New York.
TZOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TZOO Latest Social Stream
View Full TZOO Social Stream
Latest TZOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRAVELZOO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TZOO as an investment opportunity.
Travelzoo® (NASDAQ: TZOO), a global Internet media company, today announced that during the first 72 hours more than 10,000 people have publicly pledged to become conscious travelers, using the hashtag #TravelforTomorrow.
MercadoLibre (MELI) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Safeguarding the future of travel begins with each of us. Travelzoo® (NASDAQ: TZOO), a global Internet media company, calls on travelers around the globe to make a personal #TravelforTomorrow pledge to become a conscious traveler.
TZOO, AUDC and FMX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on November 30, 2023.
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), Travelzoo (TZOO), Wayfair Inc. (W), Tripadvisor, Inc. (TRIP) and Target Corporation (TGT) are benefiting from the dominance of e-commerce.
TZOO Price Returns