Travelzoo (TZOO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TZOO POWR Grades
- TZOO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for TZOO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- TZOO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.05% of US stocks).
TZOO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for TZOO is -20.45 -- better than only 0.91% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -18.61 for TRAVELZOO; that's greater than it is for just 1.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.93%, TRAVELZOO's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.52% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to TZOO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UIS, MAS, MDXG, HZN, and LTRPA.
- Visit TZOO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.travelzoo.com.
TZOO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, TZOO's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.55% lower, now standing at 10.1.
- TZOO's price/sales ratio has moved down 19.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TZOO.
TZOO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -191.03%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -50.83%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 188.12%.
The table below shows TZOO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TZOO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TZOO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.91% of graded US stocks.
- TZOO's asset turnover comes in at 0.548 -- ranking 296th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ARC, KELYA, and MANH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TZOO.
The table below shows TZOO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TZOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TZOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.39||52-week high||$13.90|
|Prev. close||$4.43||52-week low||$4.27|
|Day high||$4.54||Avg. volume||77,439|
|50-day MA||$5.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.11||Market Cap||54.84M|
Travelzoo (TZOO) Company Bio
Travelzoo publishes travel, entertainment, and local deals from travel and entertainment companies, and local businesses in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TZOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TZOO Latest Social Stream
View Full TZOO Social Stream
Latest TZOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRAVELZOO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TZOO as an investment opportunity.
Jack's Flight Club®, a members-only service identifying affordable airfare that is owned by Travelzoo® (NASDAQ: TZOO) and Jack's Flight Club founders Mikhail Mayzenberg ("Jack") and Philip Wintermantle, has experienced a surge in membership as increasing airfares put pressure on travelers. Amid rising consumer prices, the cost-saving service provided by Jack's Flight Club proves to be more useful than ever.
Morning Consult Travel & Hospitality Analyst Lindsey Roeschke joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the fall travel outlook, the impact of inflation on the travel sector, and why business travel may never be the same.
Argus Research analyst Steven Silver reiterated a Buy rating on Travelzoo (TZOO – Research Report) on May 11 and set a price target of $19.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $5.09, close to its 52-week low of $5.05. According to TipRanks.com, Silver is ranked #3914 out of 7995 analysts. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Travelzoo with a $14.50 average price target, a 166.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 26, Barrington also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $12.00 price target.
Deal publisher Travelzoo plans to launch a subscription-based travel metaverse in September as a way to reach new customers. The Travelzoo Meta, which began testing in May with a limited set of users, “will be browser-enabled entertaining travel experiences that allow members to interact with, and in, the Metaverse,” the company said in a slide […]
Travelzoo (TZOO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -46.67% and 10.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TZOO Price Returns