Travelzoo (TZOO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
TZOO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where TZOO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.06% of US stocks.
- TZOO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- TZOO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
TZOO Stock Summary
- TRAVELZOO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.14% of US listed stocks.
- TZOO's current price/earnings ratio is 72.35, which is higher than 92.12% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- TZOO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TRAVELZOO, a group of peers worth examining would be MKTW, MAS, UIS, HHS, and MDXG.
- TZOO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TRAVELZOO's official web site, go to www.travelzoo.com.
TZOO Valuation Summary
- TZOO's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 23.08% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- TZOO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 88.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for TZOO.
TZOO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -600.86%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -176.09%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -32.71%.
The table below shows TZOO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
TZOO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- TZOO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.91% of graded US stocks.
- TZOO's asset turnover comes in at 0.548 -- ranking 296th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- ARC, KELYA, and MANH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with TZOO.
The table below shows TZOO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TZOO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
TZOO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.91||52-week high||$10.15|
|Prev. close||$5.24||52-week low||$4.10|
|Day high||$5.29||Avg. volume||82,935|
|50-day MA||$5.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.72||Market Cap||60.88M|
Travelzoo (TZOO) Company Bio
Travelzoo publishes travel, entertainment, and local deals from travel and entertainment companies, and local businesses in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
TZOO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
TZOO Latest Social Stream
View Full TZOO Social Stream
Latest TZOO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TRAVELZOO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate TZOO as an investment opportunity.
Travelzoo's (NASDAQ:TZOO) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
Travelzoo (NASDAQ:TZOO) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 12% over the last...
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 most undervalued travel stocks to buy according to hedge funds. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Undervalued Travel Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Despite the rising inflation and tough market conditions globally, the demand in the travel industry is […]
Here are some of the biggest insider trades from the past week, as first reported on InvestingPro.
Travelzoo ( NASDAQ:TZOO ) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the Founder, Ralph Bartel...
Investing in stocks inevitably means buying into some companies that perform poorly. But long term Travelzoo...
TZOO Price Returns