Unity Software Inc. (U): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
U POWR Grades
- U scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 65.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for U is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 160 days.
- U's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.07% of US stocks).
U Stock Summary
- UNITY SOFTWARE INC's market capitalization of $10,628,257,864 is ahead of 84.7% of US-listed equities.
- U's went public 2.51 years ago, making it older than merely 12.41% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.64, UNITY SOFTWARE INC has a higher such ratio than 85.66% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNITY SOFTWARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RGTI, SNAP, BLUE, ENVX, and LASR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to U's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001810806.
U Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, U's price/sales ratio is 220% higher, now standing at 8.
- U's price/earnings ratio has moved up 98.2 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for U.
U's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- U has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.79% of graded US stocks.
- U's asset turnover comes in at 0.351 -- ranking 404th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows U's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
U Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of U, see our U price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$132.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.47 (Moderate Buy)|
U Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
U Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.38||52-week high||$109.99|
|Prev. close||$29.17||52-week low||$21.22|
|Day high||$29.38||Avg. volume||11,092,289|
|50-day MA||$32.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.40||Market Cap||8.84B|
Unity Software Inc. (U) Company Bio
Unity Software Inc. (doing business as Unity Technologies) is a video game software development company based in San Francisco. It was founded in Denmark in 2004 as Over the Edge Entertainment (OTEE) and changed its name in 2007. Unity Technologies is best known for the development of Unity, a licensed game engine used to create video games and other applications. As of 2020, Unity Technologies has undergone significant growth despite reporting financial losses for every year since its founding in 2004. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
U Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
U Latest Social Stream
View Full U Social Stream
Latest U News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITY SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate U as an investment opportunity.
Unity Software (U) is Set to Release Generative AI Marketplace
Unity Software (U) is set to release a generative artificial intelligence (AI) marketplace for video game developers.
Unity aims to open generative AI marketplace for video game developers
Unity Software Inc, producer of the eponymous video game development environment, aims to open a marketplace for generative artificial intelligence (AI) software, Chief Executive John Riccitiello told Reuters. Game developers routinely spend significant resources creating assets such as characters and sound effects. In future, developers could visit Unity's marketplace, select an AI product such as an artwork generator, and be able to use it to instantly create content, Riccitiello said.
3 Video Game Stocks Down 40% or More That Can Battle Their Way Back to Growth
The bear market of 2022 has been brutal on video game stocks. As measured by the Global X Video Games & Esports ETF (NASDAQ: HERO), these software businesses are down nearly 50% from all-time highs and have nearly given back all their early pandemic gains. Video games are only growing in popularity, though, and businesses in this industry still hold tremendous long-term promise.
Unity Highlights Innovative Games Powered by Its Development Platform at Game Developers Conference 2023
SAN FRANCISCO, March 20, 2023--Unity (NYSE: U), the world’s leading platform for creating and growing real-time 3D (RT3D) content, will return to the Game Developer Conference (GDC) this year with a focus on celebrating the achievements of its developer community. Unity will spotlight 16 games across various platforms, from studios around the world at the Unity booth (#S327). Each title is made with Unity and uses Unity’s platform and services to push the creative, experiential and visual limits
3 Monster Metaverse Stocks to Buy for the Long Haul
Investors are always looking for the next big thing -- an unstoppable market opportunity that will keep building our wealth for years to come. One of the most exciting trends recently has been the emergence of the metaverse, a digital world that promises to transform the way we interact with technology and each other. First up is Sony, an entertainment giant that needs no introduction.
U Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...