Unity Software Inc. (U): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
U POWR Grades
- U scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 56.37% of US stocks.
- U's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- U ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
U Stock Summary
- Unity Software Inc's stock had its IPO on September 18, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 2.93% of US equities in our set.
- U's price/sales ratio is 27.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,368.28%, Unity Software Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.75% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to U, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEDG, GWRE, PINS, CRNC, and VEEV.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to U's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001810806.
U Valuation Summary
- U's EV/EBIT ratio is -72.2; this is 323.88% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- U's price/earnings ratio has moved up 36.5 over the prior 50 weeks.
- Over the past 50 weeks, U's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 45.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for U.
U's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- U has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.79% of graded US stocks.
- U's asset turnover comes in at 0.351 -- ranking 404th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows U's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
U Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
U Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.37||52-week high||$210.00|
|Prev. close||$39.52||52-week low||$29.09|
|Day high||$38.51||Avg. volume||6,020,025|
|50-day MA||$47.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$106.59||Market Cap||10.77B|
Unity Software Inc. (U) Company Bio
Unity Software Inc. provides software solutions. The Company offers graphic tools to create, run, and monetize real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices. Unity Software serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
U Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
U Latest Social Stream
View Full U Social Stream
Latest U News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unity Software Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate U as an investment opportunity.
We see Roblox as a $200 stock one day.
Keep an eye on these seven metaverse stocks that are pushing the needle in the potential $800 billion industry.
So, what are the Web 3.0 stocks to buy now, especially as recent market volatility has knocked them to lower prices?
Thus far, 2022 has not been kind to technology investors. The S&P 500 index has slumped 9.7% year to date, the Nasdaq Composite index's level has slid 14.5% across the stretch, and many growth-dependent tech stocks have suffered even bigger pullbacks. The market has fallen out of love with growth-dependent technology stocks, and Unity (NYSE: U) has been caught up in the shift.
Unity Software (NYSE: U) initially looks like a gaming company. Its game engine, which simplifies the development of cross-platform titles, is used to create more than half of the world's mobile, console, and PC games. Its recent acquisition of Weta Digital, which created the special effects for movies like The Lord of the Rings and TV series like Game of Thrones, also gives it a firm foothold in the filmmaking market.
U Price Returns