Unity Software Inc. (U): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
U POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where U ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.82% of US stocks.
- U's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- U's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.43% of US stocks).
U Stock Summary
- UNITY SOFTWARE INC's stock had its IPO on September 18, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 12.01% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,294.44%, UNITY SOFTWARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.25% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of UNITY SOFTWARE INC's share price is greater than that of 92.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNITY SOFTWARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MVIS, LASR, SNAP, ENVX, and LYEL.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to U's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001810806.
U Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, U's EV/EBIT ratio is 176.27% lower, now standing at -14.3.
- U's price/sales ratio has moved down 25 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for U.
U's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- U has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.79% of graded US stocks.
- U's asset turnover comes in at 0.351 -- ranking 404th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows U's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
U Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
U Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.32||52-week high||$153.00|
|Prev. close||$33.77||52-week low||$21.22|
|Day high||$36.02||Avg. volume||8,354,771|
|50-day MA||$31.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.58||Market Cap||10.62B|
Unity Software Inc. (U) Company Bio
Unity Software Inc. (doing business as Unity Technologies) is a video game software development company based in San Francisco. It was founded in Denmark in 2004 as Over the Edge Entertainment (OTEE) and changed its name in 2007. Unity Technologies is best known for the development of Unity, a licensed game engine used to create video games and other applications. As of 2020, Unity Technologies has undergone significant growth despite reporting financial losses for every year since its founding in 2004. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
U Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
U Latest Social Stream
View Full U Social Stream
Latest U News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITY SOFTWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate U as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 12 best augmented reality stocks to invest in. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Augmented Reality Stocks to Invest In. According to the International Data Corporation (IDC), global spending on augmented reality and virtual reality is expected to reach $13.8 billion this […]
This is a messy situation, and shareholders should temper their expectations until Unity proves its merits.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Airbnb, Datadog, Ceridian HCM Holding, Cloudflare and Unity Software
Airbnb, Datadog, Ceridian HCM Holding, Cloudflare and Unity Software are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
We have narrowed our search to five Internet-based stocks. These are: ABNB, DDOG, CDAY, U and NET.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 28, 2022--Unity (NYSE: U), the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content, today announced the appointment of Anirma Gupta as Senior Vice President and General Counsel. She previously served as Chief Legal Officer at Carbon. As Unity’s General Counsel, Gupta will lead the global Unity legal team and report directly to Unity CEO John Riccitiello.
U Price Returns