United Airlines Holdings, Inc. (UAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UAL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where UAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.63% of US stocks.
- UAL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- UAL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.86% of US stocks).
UAL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UAL is 8.32 -- better than 95.72% of US stocks.
- UAL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.01% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that UAL's revenue has grown 105.23% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.11% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNITED AIRLINES HOLDINGS INC are RGA, CNFR, FCNCA, AEL, and IHRT.
- Visit UAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.united.com.
UAL Valuation Summary
- UAL's EV/EBIT ratio is 45.6; this is 160.57% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 203 months, UAL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAL.
UAL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -38.78%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.93%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 173.46%.
The table below shows UAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UAL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.41% of graded US stocks.
- UAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.304 -- ranking 65th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- DAL, AAL, and LUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UAL.
The table below shows UAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.03||52-week high||$53.12|
|Prev. close||$43.89||52-week low||$30.54|
|Day high||$45.86||Avg. volume||11,874,372|
|50-day MA||$39.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.65||Market Cap||14.71B|
United Airlines Holdings, Inc. (UAL) Company Bio
United Continental Holdings provides air transportation services in North America, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
UAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAL Latest Social Stream
View Full UAL Social Stream
Latest UAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED AIRLINES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAL as an investment opportunity.
These top airline stocks to buy should soar thanks to a busy holiday season, especially with millions of Americans traveling again.
Travelers looking to fly on Dallas-based JSX's regional jets can now book their flight through United Airlines after the carriers expanded upon a partnership they entered into earlier this year. JSX started partnering with United (Nasdaq: UAL) in March by creating a new private aviation track for students in the Chicago-based carrier's Aviate pilot career development program. The companies then expanded the partnership in June to allow members of the United MileagePlus awards program to earn miles on JSX flights.
Raymond James analyst Savanthi Syth has reiterated a Market Perform rating on the shares of American Airlines Group Inc (NASDAQ: AAL). The analyst has moved her EPS estimates higher due to correcting for a calculation error related to the convertible debt dilution. Her 4Q22E/2023E/2024E EPS are revised from $0.48/$0.50/$2.10 to $0.54/$0.58/$2.34. Syth added the revised estimates continued to reflect demand weakness in 1H23 not apparent in current trends, and anticipated new labor contracts start
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Thanksgiving travel was still below pre-pandemic levels and it proves air travel isn’t back to normal yet
The US Transportation Security Administration screened over 2.5 million air travelers on Sunday. The week''s numbers still lag behind 2019 passenger volumes, and high airfares and inflation may be to blame. Travel analyst Henry Harteveldt applauded airlines for their on-time performance over the Thanksgiving holiday. The Thanksgiving holiday was a busy week for travel, but crowds were still below pre-pandemic levels . Before the pandemic reshaped the aviation industry as we know it, Thanksgiving was the US'' busiest holiday for air travel. In fact, the US Transportation Security Administration screened over 2.8 million passengers on December 1, 2019 — the Sunday after Thanksgiving — and it was the most the agency had ever seen in its history. However, 2020 proved to be a risky year for ...
UAL Price Returns
Continue Researching UALWant to do more research on United Airlines Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Airlines Holdings Inc (UAL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Airlines Holdings Inc (UAL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Airlines Holdings Inc (UAL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch