United Airlines Holdings, Inc. (UAL): Price and Financial Metrics
UAL Stock Summary
- UAL has a market capitalization of $22,341,223,858 -- more than approximately 90.94% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UAL is 3.79 -- better than 86.82% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.89, United Airlines Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 8.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to United Airlines Holdings Inc are SYF, IP, ABC, WLTW, and FOXA.
- UAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Airlines Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.united.com.
UAL Stock Price Chart More Charts
UAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.91||52-week high||$96.03|
|Prev. close||$79.42||52-week low||$74.44|
|Day high||$81.67||Avg. volume||4,404,359|
|50-day MA||$84.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.93||Market Cap||20.22B|
United Airlines Holdings, Inc. (UAL) Company Bio
United Continental Holdings provides air transportation services in North America, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
UAL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for United Airlines Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that United Airlines Holdings Inc ranked in the 81st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 341%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UAL, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 92.1% of its sector Industrials.
- 50% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 20.45% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- United Airlines Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 2.28% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|