United Airlines Holdings, Inc. (UAL): Price and Financial Metrics
UAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.05||52-week high||$58.23|
|Prev. close||$39.40||52-week low||$33.68|
|Day high||$40.37||Avg. volume||7,394,929|
|50-day MA||$38.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.36||Market Cap||13.14B|
UAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAL POWR Grades
- UAL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UAL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UAL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.97% of US stocks).
UAL Stock Summary
- UAL's current price/earnings ratio is 4.36, which is higher than merely 5.26% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UAL is currently 1.39, higher than just 4.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, UAL has reported earnings growth of 666.76%, putting it ahead of 98.13% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UAL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DAL, RGA, PRI, EFSC, and STT.
- Visit UAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.united.com.
UAL Valuation Summary
- UAL's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 88.57% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 214 months, UAL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAL.
UAL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 18.17%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -62.72%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 18.17%.
The table below shows UAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UAL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.41% of graded US stocks.
- UAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.304 -- ranking 65th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- DAL, AAL, and LUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UAL.
The table below shows UAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
United Airlines Holdings, Inc. (UAL) Company Bio
United Continental Holdings provides air transportation services in North America, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
UAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAL Latest Social Stream
View Full UAL Social Stream
Latest UAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED AIRLINES HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAL as an investment opportunity.
Look beyond tech to other sectors of the market.
Corporate budgets should grow in 2024, a positive sign for more globally exposed airlines and hotel companies.
In the latest trading session, United Airlines (UAL) closed at $39.80, marking a +0.91% move from the previous day.
Investors are flocking to travel stocks while passengers [cram onto airplanes](https://www.wsj.com/business/airlines/flying-for-thanksgiving-heres-what-to-know-cdb15a04) for one of the busiest travel days of the year.
United Airlines is considering using its passenger information to help brands serve targeted ads to its customers, joining a growing number of companies trying to tap their troves of user data for advertising purposes. United hasn’t made a decision yet and may choose not to launch a targeted-advertising business, some of the people said. Airlines have long taken advantage of the captive nature of their customer base to show them plenty of ads, including commercials on seatback screens, glossy spreads inside in-flight shopping catalogs or, for some, advertisements adorning cabin walls.
UAL Price Returns
Continue Researching UALWant to do more research on United Airlines Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Airlines Holdings Inc (UAL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Airlines Holdings Inc (UAL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Airlines Holdings Inc (UAL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch