United Airlines Holdings, Inc. (UAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UAL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where UAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UAL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- UAL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.93% of US stocks).
UAL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for United Airlines Holdings Inc is higher than 95.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- UAL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.03% of US stocks.
- United Airlines Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -54.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to United Airlines Holdings Inc are IP, BWA, WHR, TFII, and NWSA.
- UAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Airlines Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.united.com.
UAL Valuation Summary
- UAL's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 41.18% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- UAL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 188 months.
- UAL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 188 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAL.
UAL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -52.12%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -5.76%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 28.86%.
The table below shows UAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UAL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.41% of graded US stocks.
- UAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.304 -- ranking 65th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- DAL, AAL, and LUV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UAL.
The table below shows UAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.68||52-week high||$63.70|
|Prev. close||$41.39||52-week low||$38.84|
|Day high||$42.11||Avg. volume||11,732,802|
|50-day MA||$44.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.95||Market Cap||13.49B|
United Airlines Holdings, Inc. (UAL) Company Bio
United Continental Holdings provides air transportation services in North America, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
UAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAL Latest Social Stream
View Full UAL Social Stream
Latest UAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Airlines Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAL as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Cadent Capital Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Intermediate-Term Bond ETF, Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF, Strategy Shares Nasdaq 7HANDL Index ETF, LKQ Corp, B.
Yahoo Finance's Emily McCormick and Adam Shapiro share their top trending stocks for the day.
This year, we brought the North Pole a little further south! Our Fantasy Parades treated pediatric patients, underprivileged children and their families to drive-through winter wonderlands across t...
Yahoo Finance's Dan Howley details why the FCC is delaying the 5G rollout for the next six months, how 5G can impact flights, and whether or not planes will have to be retrofitted.
The unruly passengers argued with the United Airlines cabin crew after they refused to prove they were ticketed to sit in business class.
UAL Price Returns
Continue Researching UALWant to do more research on United Airlines Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Airlines Holdings Inc (UAL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Airlines Holdings Inc (UAL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Airlines Holdings Inc (UAL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch