AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UAVS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where UAVS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UAVS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 166 days.
- UAVS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.01% of US stocks).
UAVS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AGEAGLE AERIAL SYSTEMS INC is higher than it is for about just 10.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 120.54%, AGEAGLE AERIAL SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.56% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that UAVS's revenue has grown 223.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.13% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AGEAGLE AERIAL SYSTEMS INC are DVAX, IRWD, SGH, BGCP, and PUBM.
- Visit UAVS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ageagle.com.
UAVS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, UAVS's EV/EBIT ratio is 106.29% lower, now standing at -1.1.
- Over the past 191 months, UAVS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAVS.
UAVS Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -110.37%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 327.06%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1373.19%.
The table below shows UAVS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UAVS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.81% of graded US stocks.
- UAVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.08 -- ranking 20th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- TGI, ESLT, and BA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UAVS.
The table below shows UAVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UAVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$2.28|
|Prev. close||$0.40||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||1,717,803|
|50-day MA||$0.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.72||Market Cap||35.45M|
AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS) Company Bio
AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. operates as a commercial agricultural drone company. The Company designs, develops, distributes, and supports technologically advanced small unmanned aerial vehicles and drones for precision agriculture industry. AgEagle Aerial Systems serves agriculture industry worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
UAVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAVS Latest Social Stream
View Full UAVS Social Stream
Latest UAVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGEAGLE AERIAL SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAVS as an investment opportunity.
AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American:UAVS) ("AgEagle" or the "Company"), an industry-leading provider of full stack flight hardware, sensors and software for commercial and government/defense use, today announced the appointment of Kelly Anderson, CPA as a new independent member of AgEagle's Board of Directors, effective today, December 5, 2022.
The city of Wichita and Sedgwick County say they provided no incentives for the company's move here in 2020 from Neodesha.
The Triangle is getting another headquarters for a public company as a drone manufacturer is heading east.
Wichita drone company AgEagle Aerial Systems is relocating to North Carolina after two years in the Air Capital. “To further foster a stronger corporate culture and create valuable bonds within the team, we've chosen to consolidate our U.S. operations and transition to a centralized location near Raleigh, N.C.,” CEO Barrett Mooney said in the company’s earning’s webcast late Tuesday afternoon. AgEagle (NYSE: UAVS) previously relocated to northeast Wichita from Neodesha in 2020 on the back of promised growth tied to e-commerce that never materialized.
The drone manufacturer swung to profitability in the third quarter but has a net loss of more than $11.5 million so far for 2022.
UAVS Price Returns
Continue Researching UAVSWant to do more research on AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc (UAVS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc (UAVS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc (UAVS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch