AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UAVS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where UAVS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UAVS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 131 days.
- UAVS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
UAVS Stock Summary
- For UAVS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 10.54% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 120.54%, AGEAGLE AERIAL SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.39% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that UAVS's revenue has grown 223.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.56% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AGEAGLE AERIAL SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IRWD, DVAX, PWSC, EVBG, and SUPN.
- UAVS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AGEAGLE AERIAL SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.ageagle.com.
UAVS Valuation Summary
- UAVS's price/earnings ratio is -1.1; this is 105.76% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 195 months, UAVS's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UAVS.
UAVS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -8.77%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 9450.49%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1150.54%.
The table below shows UAVS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UAVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UAVS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.81% of graded US stocks.
- UAVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.08 -- ranking 20th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- TGI, ESLT, and BA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UAVS.
The table below shows UAVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UAVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UAVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$1.38|
|Prev. close||$0.41||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||558,915|
|50-day MA||$0.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.52||Market Cap||36.08M|
AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. (UAVS) Company Bio
AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. operates as a commercial agricultural drone company. The Company designs, develops, distributes, and supports technologically advanced small unmanned aerial vehicles and drones for precision agriculture industry. AgEagle Aerial Systems serves agriculture industry worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
UAVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UAVS Latest Social Stream
View Full UAVS Social Stream
Latest UAVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AGEAGLE AERIAL SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UAVS as an investment opportunity.
AgEagle Announces Demand for eBee-X Unmanned Aerial Systems On the Rise from Customers in the Middle East
AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American:UAVS) ("AgEagle" or the "Company"), an industry-leading provider of full stack flight hardware, sensors and software for commercial and government use, today announced that FEDS, one of the leading drone services companies in the Middle East and value added reseller of AgEagle's high performance unmanned aerial systems ("UAS"), has recently won a tender for multiple eBee-X™ drones and sensors for use in
AgEagle Announces Voting Results of Special Meeting of Shareholders Held on Friday, February 3, 2023
AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American:UAVS) ("AgEagle" or the "Company"), an industry-leading provider of full stack flight hardware, sensors and software for commercial and government/defense use, today announced the voting results of its Special Meeting of Shareholders ("Special Meeting") held on February 3, 2023.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday
We're starting off the week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Monday!
AgEagle Introduces the New eBee VISION Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Drone
AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American:UAVS) ("AgEagle" or the "Company"), an industry-leading provider of full stack flight hardware, sensors and software for commercial and government/defense use, today announced its introduction of the new eBee™ VISION, a small, fixed-wing unmanned aerial system ("UAS") designed to provide real-time, enhanced situational awareness for critical Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance ("ISR") missions.
AgEagle Announces Appointment of Kelly Anderson, CPA to the Board of Directors
AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American:UAVS) ("AgEagle" or the "Company"), an industry-leading provider of full stack flight hardware, sensors and software for commercial and government/defense use, today announced the appointment of Kelly Anderson, CPA as a new independent member of AgEagle's Board of Directors, effective today, December 5, 2022.
UAVS Price Returns
Continue Researching UAVSWant to do more research on AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc (UAVS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc (UAVS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc (UAVS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...