Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER): Price and Financial Metrics
UBER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.73||52-week high||$40.50|
|Prev. close||$38.48||52-week low||$19.90|
|Day high||$39.89||Avg. volume||24,477,732|
|50-day MA||$34.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.70||Market Cap||80.41B|
UBER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBER POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UBER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.26% of US stocks.
- UBER's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- UBER ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
UBER Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $76,824,479,070, UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC has a greater market value than 97.31% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UBER is 4.51 -- better than 89.45% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than 93.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BDX, BSX, ABNB, ZTS, and SYK.
- Visit UBER's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uber.com.
UBER Valuation Summary
- UBER's price/earnings ratio is -23.5; this is 188.18% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- UBER's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBER.
UBER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBER has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.37% of graded US stocks.
- UBER's asset turnover comes in at 0.366 -- ranking 397th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UBER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER) Company Bio
Uber Technologies, Inc. develops and supports proprietary technology applications that enable independent providers of ridesharing, and meal preparation and delivery services to transact with riders and eaters worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Core Platform and Other Bets. Its driver partners provide ridesharing services through a range of vehicles, such as cars, auto rickshaws, motorbikes, minibuses, or taxis, as well as based on the number of riders under the UberBLACK, UberX, UberPOOL, Express POOL, and Uber Bus names; and restaurant and delivery partners provide meal preparation and delivery services under the Uber Eats name. The company also offers Uber Central, a tool that enables companies to request, manage, and pay for rides for their employees, customers, or partners; and Uber Health, which allows healthcare professionals to arrange rides for patients going to and from the care destinations. In addition, it provides freight transportation services to shippers in the freight industry under the Uber Freight name; leases vehicles to third-parties that use the vehicles to provide ridesharing or eats services through the platforms; and provides access to rides through personal mobility products, including dockless e-bikes and e-scooters under the JUMP name.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBER Latest Social Stream
View Full UBER Social Stream
Latest UBER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBER as an investment opportunity.
3 AI Stocks That Google Will Stomp Out
As AI starts affecting "every product across every company,” it is best to look for some AI stocks to avoid that are negatively impacted.
Lyft is 'open' to selling itself. There might not be any buyers
Lyft (LYFT) CEO David Risher has said that the rideshare company is 'open' to selling itself, but there's a kicker – there's no obvious acquirer.
EU Slaps Meta With Penalty For Data Privacy Violation, Uber's Diversity Leader Faces Heat, China Bans Some Of Micron's Product Sales: Today's Top Stories
Bloomberg Meta Stock Falls Premarket: EU Slaps Company With Record $1.3B Penalty For Data Privacy Violation The Irish Data Protection Commission slapped Meta Platforms Inc (NASDAQ: META) with a penalty of a record €1.2 billion ($1.3 billion) for user privacy invasion. Meta has a deadline of five months to "suspend any future transfer of personal data to the U.S." and six months to stop "the unlawful processing, including storage, in the U.S." of transferred personal EU data, EU regulators in Dec
Uber's Diversity Leader Faces Heat For Discussions At Company's Racism-Focused Events
Uber Technologies, Inc (NYSE: UBER) suspended the veteran head of diversity, equity, and inclusion following complaints of racism at a company event. CEO Dara Khosrowshahi and the chief people officer Nikki Krishnamurthy last week asked Bo Young Lee, the head of diversity, to take a leave of absence while determining the next steps, NY Times reported citing an internal email. The employees protested against a pair of events that Uber billed as “diving into the spectrum of the American white woma
An Intrinsic Calculation For Uber Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:UBER) Suggests It's 48% Undervalued
Key Insights The projected fair value for Uber Technologies is US$75.19 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Uber...
UBER Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...