Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBER POWR Grades
- UBER scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.56% of US stocks.
- UBER's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- UBER's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.9% of US stocks).
UBER Stock Summary
- UBER has a market capitalization of $65,594,689,105 -- more than approximately 96.81% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than 94.04% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,121.61%; that's higher than 98.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC are BSX, BDX, ZTS, A, and RMD.
- UBER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.uber.com.
UBER Valuation Summary
- UBER's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.7; this is 136.51% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- UBER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 42.2 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBER.
UBER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBER has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.37% of graded US stocks.
- UBER's asset turnover comes in at 0.366 -- ranking 397th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UBER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UBER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.82||52-week high||$48.88|
|Prev. close||$28.58||52-week low||$19.90|
|Day high||$28.34||Avg. volume||32,264,154|
|50-day MA||$28.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.95||Market Cap||55.08B|
Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER) Company Bio
Uber Technologies, Inc. develops and supports proprietary technology applications that enable independent providers of ridesharing, and meal preparation and delivery services to transact with riders and eaters worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Core Platform and Other Bets. Its driver partners provide ridesharing services through a range of vehicles, such as cars, auto rickshaws, motorbikes, minibuses, or taxis, as well as based on the number of riders under the UberBLACK, UberX, UberPOOL, Express POOL, and Uber Bus names; and restaurant and delivery partners provide meal preparation and delivery services under the Uber Eats name. The company also offers Uber Central, a tool that enables companies to request, manage, and pay for rides for their employees, customers, or partners; and Uber Health, which allows healthcare professionals to arrange rides for patients going to and from the care destinations. In addition, it provides freight transportation services to shippers in the freight industry under the Uber Freight name; leases vehicles to third-parties that use the vehicles to provide ridesharing or eats services through the platforms; and provides access to rides through personal mobility products, including dockless e-bikes and e-scooters under the JUMP name.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBER Latest Social Stream
View Full UBER Social Stream
Latest UBER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBER as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 15 best stocks to invest in right now. If you want to see some more stocks in this list, click 5 Best Stocks To Invest In Right Now. According to a Bloomberg report dated August 24, the Goldman Sachs Group noted that elite hedge funds are strengthening their stakes in […]
Salesforce, Inc (NYSE: CRM) co-CEO Marc Benioff acknowledged much more to do in cybersecurity following an attack at Uber Technologies, Inc (NYSE: UBER) involving Salesforce’s Slack chat app. Uber blamed the hacking group dubbed Lapsus$ behind the cyberattack. Also Read: Why This Analyst Is Bullish On Fortinet And CrowdStrike Lapsus$ was held responsible for the hacks of Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT), Nvidia Corp (NASDAQ: NVDA), and Okta Inc (NASDAQ: OKTA) “There’s no finish line when it comes t
Financial markets are fixated on the Federal Reserve today. Goldman Sachs is building up a new business and it’s uncharacteristically boring. Plus, Uber’s co-founder and former CEO Travis Kalanick is reinventing himself.
Instacart, a well-known online grocery service name among American households, has decided to move ahead with its fourth-quarter IPO plan. The Wall Street Journal reported that rather than typically looking to raise a large amount of capital through IPO listings, the company intends to allow its employees to sell their shares. These shares will constitute the majority of listings. The company's move to keep employee interests first, despite running the risk of raising lesser capital, thanks to the current tech IPO draught, is commendable. This unique IPO move will not only help retain existing talent but also attract new employees.
In the latest update on the cybersecurity attack, Uber Technologies (NYSE:UBER) stated that the attacker (or attackers) affiliated with the Lapsus$ hacking group were responsible for the data breach. The notorious hacking group is known to be involved in cyber attacks on Microsoft (MSFT), Cisco (CSCO), Nvidia (NVDA), Okta (OKTA), and several other entities. Uber further disclosed that it was closely working with the FBI and the US Department of Justice on the data breach matter. Last week, the ride-hailing company temporarily took down its internal software tools as a precaution following the cybersecurity attack.
UBER Price Returns