Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBER POWR Grades
- UBER scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.84% of US stocks.
- UBER's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- UBER's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.97% of US stocks).
UBER Stock Summary
- UBER has a market capitalization of $88,658,519,904 -- more than approximately 97.12% of US stocks.
- UBER's went public 2.45 years ago, making it older than merely 5.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Uber Technologies Inc comes in at -10.82%, a number that bests merely 17.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Uber Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BDX, BSX, EBAY, ZTS, and MMM.
- UBER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Uber Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.uber.com.
UBER Valuation Summary
- UBER's price/earnings ratio is -74.9; this is 292.05% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 28 months, UBER's price/earnings ratio has gone down 144.8.
- UBER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 133.7 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBER.
UBER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBER has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.38% of graded US stocks.
- UBER's asset turnover comes in at 0.366 -- ranking 399th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UBER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UBER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.00||52-week high||$64.05|
|Prev. close||$47.05||52-week low||$32.90|
|Day high||$47.54||Avg. volume||21,939,961|
|50-day MA||$43.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.21||Market Cap||86.68B|
Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER) Company Bio
Uber Technologies, Inc. develops and supports proprietary technology applications that enable independent providers of ridesharing, and meal preparation and delivery services to transact with riders and eaters worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Core Platform and Other Bets. Its driver partners provide ridesharing services through a range of vehicles, such as cars, auto rickshaws, motorbikes, minibuses, or taxis, as well as based on the number of riders under the UberBLACK, UberX, UberPOOL, Express POOL, and Uber Bus names; and restaurant and delivery partners provide meal preparation and delivery services under the Uber Eats name. The company also offers Uber Central, a tool that enables companies to request, manage, and pay for rides for their employees, customers, or partners; and Uber Health, which allows healthcare professionals to arrange rides for patients going to and from the care destinations. In addition, it provides freight transportation services to shippers in the freight industry under the Uber Freight name; leases vehicles to third-parties that use the vehicles to provide ridesharing or eats services through the platforms; and provides access to rides through personal mobility products, including dockless e-bikes and e-scooters under the JUMP name.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBER Latest Social Stream
View Full UBER Social Stream
Latest UBER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Uber Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBER as an investment opportunity.
Throughout the pandemic, the number of individuals going to and from places decreased, and with it so did passengers using ride-hailing apps. Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER) also saw its driver supply decline, and has since been attempting to attract drivers, in line with the reopening-induced increased demand. Meanwhile, Uber has recently hiked its average ride price, something consumers appear to have digested. (See Top Smart Score Stocks on TipRanks) Providing his bullish hypothesis on the mobility and delivery company is Brad Erickson of RBC Capital Partners, who wrote that Uber’s price increases have actually resulted in passengers taking shorter trips, and thus drivers are able to increase their bookings per hour.
Uber earned a profit during the last quarter and now makes more money moving goods than it does moving people.
In this article, we discussed billionaire Nicholas J. Pritzker’s investment philosophy and his venture capital investments. We also reviewed the top stock picks of billionaire Nicholas J. Pritzker’s Tao Capital. You can skip our detailed discussion on Pritzker’s investment philosophy and top stock picks, and jump directly to the 4 Top Stock Picks of Billionaire […]
Average fares on Uber Technologies (NYSE: UBER) and Lyft (NASDAQ: LYFT) have been going up and aren't likely to go back down. Motley Fool analyst Jason Moser analyzes that story and discusses Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) getting a very early jump on its "Black Friday" deals. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
Saudi Arabia has slapped several technology firms, including Uber Technologies Inc. and its Dubai-based subsidiary Careem, with tax bills worth tens of millions of dollars, according to people with knowledge the matter.
UBER Price Returns