Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBER POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where UBER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.28% of US stocks.
- UBER's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- UBER's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.02% of US stocks).
UBER Stock Summary
- UBER has a market capitalization of $59,872,108,347 -- more than approximately 96.15% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UBER is currently 76.86, higher than 94.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, UBER has reported earnings growth of 276.22%, putting it ahead of 93.97% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HZNP, MSCI, A, PAYC, and EXAS.
- UBER's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.uber.com.
UBER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, UBER's price/sales ratio is 19.23% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- UBER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 42.9 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UBER.
UBER's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UBER has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.37% of graded US stocks.
- UBER's asset turnover comes in at 0.366 -- ranking 397th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UBER's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UBER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.14||52-week high||$42.56|
|Prev. close||$30.36||52-week low||$19.90|
|Day high||$30.54||Avg. volume||18,115,197|
|50-day MA||$27.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.07||Market Cap||60.11B|
Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER) Company Bio
Uber Technologies, Inc. develops and supports proprietary technology applications that enable independent providers of ridesharing, and meal preparation and delivery services to transact with riders and eaters worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Core Platform and Other Bets. Its driver partners provide ridesharing services through a range of vehicles, such as cars, auto rickshaws, motorbikes, minibuses, or taxis, as well as based on the number of riders under the UberBLACK, UberX, UberPOOL, Express POOL, and Uber Bus names; and restaurant and delivery partners provide meal preparation and delivery services under the Uber Eats name. The company also offers Uber Central, a tool that enables companies to request, manage, and pay for rides for their employees, customers, or partners; and Uber Health, which allows healthcare professionals to arrange rides for patients going to and from the care destinations. In addition, it provides freight transportation services to shippers in the freight industry under the Uber Freight name; leases vehicles to third-parties that use the vehicles to provide ridesharing or eats services through the platforms; and provides access to rides through personal mobility products, including dockless e-bikes and e-scooters under the JUMP name.
Most Popular Stories View All
UBER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBER Latest Social Stream
View Full UBER Social Stream
Latest UBER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBER as an investment opportunity.
Uber Technologies (UBER) layoffs see the company cutting jobs at its freight division following aggressive hiring in 2022.
Lyft and Uber used to be pre-pandemic darlings. When the ride share companies went public in 2019, investors swarmed to snap up shares with bated breath, hoping the "technology" companies would continue to scale across the U.
Travelers reached the airport in Mexico's tourist hot spot of Cancun without problem on Tuesday after a protest by local taxi drivers against ride-share app Uber left many stranded the day before. Angry taxi drivers on Monday blocked the main road between Cancun's airport and central tourist zone, forcing tourists to trek on foot or ride on police trucks to catch their flights. Two airport representatives said there were no blockades or confrontations related to the taxis on Tuesday.
Buying a stock is easy, but purchasing the right stock without a proven strategy is incredibly hard. Here are the best Robinhood stocks to buy now.
Uber Technologies, Inc (NYSE: UBER) Freight fired 150 employees, about 3% of the segment's total headcount. The layoffs affect the division'sdivision's digital brokerage team, CNBC reports citing Uber Freight CEO Lior Ron. The downsizing comes after previous releases undertaken in 2020 in response to the pandemic. Uber launched its freight unit in 2017. The unit booked $1.8 billion in revenue for the third quarter of 2022, up 336% year over year. Ron told employees. "We accelerated hiring last y
UBER Price Returns