Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UBER POWR Grades
- UBER scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.82% of US stocks.
- UBER's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- UBER's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.71% of US stocks).
UBER Stock Summary
- Uber Technologies Inc's market capitalization of $83,255,887,914 is ahead of 97.14% of US-listed equities.
- UBER's went public 2.01 years ago, making it older than only 3.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Uber Technologies Inc comes in at -28.04%, a number that bests only 14.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Uber Technologies Inc are LRCX, BKNG, AMD, ATVI, and MDLZ.
- Visit UBER's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uber.com.
UBER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.42||52-week high||$64.05|
|Prev. close||$44.48||52-week low||$28.39|
|Day high||$47.71||Avg. volume||21,409,596|
|50-day MA||$55.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.18||Market Cap||88.76B|
Uber Technologies, Inc. (UBER) Company Bio
Uber Technologies, Inc. develops and supports proprietary technology applications that enable independent providers of ridesharing, and meal preparation and delivery services to transact with riders and eaters worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Core Platform and Other Bets. Its driver partners provide ridesharing services through a range of vehicles, such as cars, auto rickshaws, motorbikes, minibuses, or taxis, as well as based on the number of riders under the UberBLACK, UberX, UberPOOL, Express POOL, and Uber Bus names; and restaurant and delivery partners provide meal preparation and delivery services under the Uber Eats name. The company also offers Uber Central, a tool that enables companies to request, manage, and pay for rides for their employees, customers, or partners; and Uber Health, which allows healthcare professionals to arrange rides for patients going to and from the care destinations. In addition, it provides freight transportation services to shippers in the freight industry under the Uber Freight name; leases vehicles to third-parties that use the vehicles to provide ridesharing or eats services through the platforms; and provides access to rides through personal mobility products, including dockless e-bikes and e-scooters under the JUMP name.
UBER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UBER Latest Social Stream
View Full UBER Social Stream
Latest UBER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Uber Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UBER as an investment opportunity.
Arrival has made big deals with Uber and UPS, leaving ARVL stock very well-positioned to outperform over the longer term.
Last week, Uber Technologies Inc (NYSE: UBER ) and Lyft Inc (NASDAQ: LYFT ) showed they are seeing improvement in ride-hailing that was strangled by the COVID-19 pandemic. Uber Was Saved By Its Food Delivery Business Uber's first-quarter results come after it announced March was the best month in the company's nearly 12-year history, as its mobility business reported the most bookings since the start of the pandemic and delivery demand exceeded driver supply. Q1 Figures Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.9 billion which was below analysts' estimates. Uber had to deal with a $600 million UK charge, which is merely a glimpse of the costs it could face if it were it is forced to treat its US gig workers as employees. This time, it had to settle with its more than 70,000 UK drivers. Duri...
Uber Technologies Inc (NYSE: UBER ) shares are trading … Full story available on Benzinga.com
DoorDash is moving to hold its dominance as COVID-19 lockdowns relax, and vaccines roll out.
Here's what could go right or wrong for the London food-delivery company, say analysts at Citigroup.
UBER Price Returns