United Financial Bancorp, Inc. (UBNK): Price and Financial Metrics
UBNK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.2 for United Financial Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.05%, United Financial Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.47% of about US stocks.
- United Financial Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 45.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBNK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBIZ, HOPE, SASR, LBAI, and OBNK.
- UBNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Financial Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.unitedfinancialinc.com.
UBNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UBNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.12||52-week high||$16.72|
|Prev. close||$14.53||52-week low||$12.01|
|Day high||$14.55||Avg. volume||360,884|
|50-day MA||$13.58||Dividend yield||3.4%|
|200-day MA||$14.01||Market Cap||718.50M|
United Financial Bancorp, Inc. (UBNK) Company Bio
United Financial Bancorp provides various banking products and services to individuals, families, and businesses throughout Connecticut and central and western Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1858 and is based in Glastonbury, Connecticut.