Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. (UCTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UCTT POWR Grades
- UCTT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.22% of US stocks.
- UCTT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- UCTT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 38.73% of US stocks).
UCTT Stock Summary
- Ultra Clean Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.23% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ultra Clean Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 244.08%; that's higher than 92.11% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ultra Clean Holdings Inc comes in at 32.68%, a number that bests 83.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ultra Clean Holdings Inc are EBS, ACLS, UEIC, SANM, and HURN.
- Visit UCTT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uct.com.
UCTT Valuation Summary
- UCTT's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.1; this is 51.58% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- UCTT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 211 months.
- Over the past 211 months, UCTT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 38.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UCTT.
UCTT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 248.09%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 228.99%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.93%.
The table below shows UCTT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UCTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UCTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.43||52-week high||$65.33|
|Prev. close||$54.13||52-week low||$19.08|
|Day high||$51.78||Avg. volume||609,232|
|50-day MA||$52.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.39||Market Cap||2.03B|
Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. (UCTT) Company Bio
Ultra Clean Holdings designs, develops, prototypes, engineers, manufactures, and tests subsystems tailored to specific steps in the semiconductor manufacturing process and manufacturing processes in other addressed industries primarily in North America, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Hayward, California.
UCTT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ultra Clean Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ultra Clean Holdings Inc ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 81.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ultra Clean Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is 0.37% -- higher than 73.8% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Ultra Clean Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.52. This coverage rate is greater than that of 67.63% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 16.46% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UCTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UCTT Latest Social Stream
View Full UCTT Social Stream
Latest UCTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ultra Clean Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UCTT as an investment opportunity.
Semiconductor equipment maker Ultra Clean Holdings beat Wall Street's targets for the second quarter and guided higher for the current period.
Among leading growth stocks, our IBD 50 Stocks To Watch pick is Ultra Clean Holdings. The firm reported earnings today after the close.
Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: UCTT), today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 25, 2021.
Ultra Clean's (UCTT) Q2 results are likely to reflect solid demand for its semiconductor products and services, along with an expanding clientele.
No summary available.
UCTT Price Returns
Continue Researching UCTTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ultra Clean Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc (UCTT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc (UCTT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc (UCTT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch