Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. (UCTT): Price and Financial Metrics
UCTT Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ultra Clean Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of 334.35%; that's higher than 95.01% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ultra Clean Holdings Inc comes in at 31.18%, a number that bests 84.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Ultra Clean Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 83.54% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ultra Clean Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HAE, BCPC, XGN, SANM, and HROW.
- Visit UCTT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uct.com.
UCTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UCTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.73||52-week high||$65.33|
|Prev. close||$54.78||52-week low||$14.72|
|Day high||$54.61||Avg. volume||679,544|
|50-day MA||$51.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.89||Market Cap||2.18B|
Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. (UCTT) Company Bio
Ultra Clean Holdings designs, develops, prototypes, engineers, manufactures, and tests subsystems tailored to specific steps in the semiconductor manufacturing process and manufacturing processes in other addressed industries primarily in North America, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Hayward, California.
UCTT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ultra Clean Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ultra Clean Holdings Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UCTT, they are:
- 88% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 65.78% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Ultra Clean Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 6.73. This coverage rate is greater than that of 65.75% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 17.38% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UCTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UCTT Latest Social Stream
View Full UCTT Social Stream
Latest UCTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ultra Clean Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UCTT as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT) closed at $55.11, marking a +1.14% move from the previous day.
With the stock market poised to move higher this month, investing in growth stocks like L Brands (LB), TeleTech (TTEC) & Rocky Brands (RCKY) seems prudent.
Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT) has priced a public offering of ~3.2M common shares at $55.00/share, for gross proceeds of ~$175M.Underwriters' over-allotment is an additional ~477K shares. Net proceeds will be used for general corporate purposes, product development and to acquire complementary businesses or services, although there are no specific plans...
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: UCTT) priced 3.2 million shares at $55 per share to raise $175 million in a secondary public offering. The offer price signifies a 3.2% discount to the Thursday closing price of $56.84. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase additional shares up to .048 million. The offering proceeds will be utilized for general corporate purposes, including working capital and capital expenditures. A part of the proceeds might be used to acquire related businesses, products, services, or technologies. The company recently acquired Ham-Let (Israel-Canada) Ltd for $351 million. Needham & Company is the sole book-running manager for the offering. Ultra Clean held cash and equivalents of $200.3 million as of Dec. 25, 2020. Price action: UCTT shares closed lower ...
Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: UCTT) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,181,818 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $55.00 per share, resulting in gross proceeds of approximately $175.0 million. All of the shares of common stock to be sold in the offering will be offered by Ultra Clean. The offering is scheduled to close on April 13, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. The underwriters for the offering will also have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 477,272 shares of the Company's common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount.
UCTT Price Returns
Continue Researching UCTTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ultra Clean Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc (UCTT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc (UCTT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc (UCTT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!