Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE): Price and Financial Metrics
UE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.63||52-week high||$17.68|
|Prev. close||$14.90||52-week low||$12.91|
|Day high||$14.87||Avg. volume||1,028,979|
|50-day MA||$16.32||Dividend yield||4.17%|
|200-day MA||$15.21||Market Cap||1.72B|
UE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where UE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.65% of US stocks.
- UE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- UE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
UE Stock Summary
- UE's current price/earnings ratio is 114.36, which is higher than 95.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For UE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.89% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES, a group of peers worth examining would be REG, KIM, HPP, CIO, and EPRT.
- Visit UE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uedge.com.
UE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, UE's EV/EBIT ratio is 58.03% higher, now standing at 43.3.
- UE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.8 over the prior 106 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UE.
UE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -54.97%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -16.12%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.88%.
The table below shows UE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.77% of graded US stocks.
- UE's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 33rd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- BVH, GADS, and MAYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UE.
The table below shows UE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE) Company Bio
Urban Edge Properties owns, operates and develops retail properties, including shopping centers, shopping malls and specialty leasing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
UE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UE Latest Social Stream
View Full UE Social Stream
Latest UE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UE as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, September 20, 2023--Urban Edge Properties Invites You to Join Its Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call
NEW YORK, August 30, 2023--Urban Edge Properties Announces Successful Debt Refinancing at Las Catalinas Mall
NEW YORK, August 02, 2023--Urban Edge Properties Reports Second Quarter 2023 Results
Two recent leases have raised the 416,871-square-foot Plaza at Cherry Hill shopping center’s occupancy from 71% to 82%.
Urban Edge Properties Named One of New Jersey’s Best Places to Work by NJBIZ for Second Consecutive Year
NEW YORK, July 17, 2023--Urban Edge Properties Named One of New Jersey's Best Places to Work by NJBIZ for Second Consecutive Year
UE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|