Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE): Price and Financial Metrics
UE Stock Summary
- Urban Edge Properties's stock had its IPO on January 16, 2015, making it an older stock than merely 21.65% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Urban Edge Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 16.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Urban Edge Properties is higher than it is for about 91.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Urban Edge Properties are ESBA, LTC, OLP, MDRR, and HT.
- Visit UE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uedge.com.
UE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.22||52-week high||$17.73|
|Prev. close||$16.69||52-week low||$6.98|
|Day high||$17.27||Avg. volume||843,435|
|50-day MA||$14.87||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$12.10||Market Cap||2.02B|
Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE) Company Bio
Urban Edge Properties owns, operates and develops retail properties, including shopping centers, shopping malls and specialty leasing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
UE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Urban Edge Properties with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Urban Edge Properties ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 2.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Urban Edge Properties, consider:
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 21.89% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Urban Edge Properties's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Urban Edge Properties has a reliance on debt greater than 60.08% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UE Latest Social Stream
View Full UE Social Stream
Latest UE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Urban Edge Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UE as an investment opportunity.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Urban Edge (UE) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, -31.8% decrease from prior dividend of $0.22 declared in February 2020.Forward yield 3.65%Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 15; ex-div March 12.See UE Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
An investment in Urban Edge Properties (NYSE: UE) is taking a stake not only in the big city markets where it owns and operates commercial real estate, but in the futures of those retailer tenants, too. This real estate investment trust (REIT) buys, develops and redevelops, and manages retail real estate in urban communities, primarily in the New York metropolitan region. Urban Edge owns 79 properties totaling 16.3 million square feet of gross leasable area.
Urban Edge Properties Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2020 Earnings Release Date
Urban Edge Properties Acquires Sunrise Mall in Massapequa, NY
UE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Urban Edge Properties's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!