Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UE POWR Grades
- UE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- UE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.23% of US stocks).
UE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Urban Edge Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Urban Edge Properties is higher than it is for about 93.05% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Urban Edge Properties's share price is greater than that of only 1.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AKR, DOC, NHI, ESBA, and STOR.
- UE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Urban Edge Properties's official web site, go to www.uedge.com.
UE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, UE's price/sales ratio is 3.08% lower, now standing at 6.3.
- Over the past 81 months, UE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- UE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 26.3 over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UE.
UE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.95%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.34%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 93.02%.
The table below shows UE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.77% of graded US stocks.
- UE's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 33rd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- BVH, GADS, and MAYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UE.
The table below shows UE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.74||52-week high||$20.33|
|Prev. close||$18.45||52-week low||$16.61|
|Day high||$18.77||Avg. volume||1,106,220|
|50-day MA||$18.77||Dividend yield||3.47%|
|200-day MA||$18.48||Market Cap||2.20B|
Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE) Company Bio
Urban Edge Properties owns, operates and develops retail properties, including shopping centers, shopping malls and specialty leasing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
UE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UE Latest Social Stream
View Full UE Social Stream
Latest UE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Urban Edge Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UE as an investment opportunity.
Corsair Gaming (CRSR) stock is on the move today on news it's joining the S&P SmallCap 600 thanks to another company's acquisition.
Urban Edge Properties (UE) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 35.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, February 16, 2022--UE - Urban Edge Properties Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results
Old National Bancorp Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Urban Edge Properties & Corsair Gaming to Join S&P SmallCap 600
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Old National Bancorp (NASD:ONB) will replace Urban Edge Properties (NYSE:UE) in the S&P MidCap 400, Urban Edge Properties will replace Old National Bancorp in the S&P SmallCap 600, and Corsair Gaming Inc. (NASD:CRSR) will replace First Midwest Bancorp Inc. (NASD:FMBI) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Friday, February 18. Old National Bancorp is acquiring First Midwest Bancorp in a transaction expected to be completed on or about Fe
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But in any portfolio, there will be mixed results...
UE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|