Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UE POWR Grades
- UE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UE is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- UE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.26% of US stocks).
UE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Urban Edge Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For UE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.8% of US equities we're observing.
- Urban Edge Properties's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Urban Edge Properties, a group of peers worth examining would be PGRE, IRT, CTRE, STOR, and KIM.
- Visit UE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uedge.com.
UE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, UE's price/sales ratio is 3.08% lower, now standing at 6.3.
- Over the past 81 months, UE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- UE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 26.3 over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UE.
UE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.95%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -30.42%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 257.59%.
The table below shows UE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.39% of graded US stocks.
- UE's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 37th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- MAYS, TPHS, and BVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UE.
The table below shows UE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.82||52-week high||$20.33|
|Prev. close||$17.95||52-week low||$8.99|
|Day high||$17.96||Avg. volume||753,866|
|50-day MA||$18.67||Dividend yield||3.34%|
|200-day MA||$17.34||Market Cap||2.09B|
Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE) Company Bio
Urban Edge Properties owns, operates and develops retail properties, including shopping centers, shopping malls and specialty leasing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
UE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UE Latest Social Stream
View Full UE Social Stream
Latest UE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Urban Edge Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UE as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, September 08, 2021--Urban Edge Properties Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date
On Monday, Urban Edge Properties earned an upgrade to its Relative Strength Rating, from 78 to 82. Is Urban Edge stock on your radar? The New York, N.Y.-based company improves shopping centers in urban communities.
NEW YORK, August 05, 2021--Urban Edge Properties Declares a Quarterly Common Dividend of $0.15 per Share
It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Ms. Jennifer Holmes, Chief Accounting Officer. Joining me today are Jeff Olson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Mark Langer, Chief Financial Officer; Chris Weilminster, Chief Operating Officer; Danielle DeVita, EVP of Development; Herb Eilberg, Chief Investment Officer; and Rob Milton General Counsel.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But you can significantly boost your returns by...
UE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|