Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UE POWR Grades
- UE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 76.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- UE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
UE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Urban Edge Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 14.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For UE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.65% of US equities we're observing.
- Urban Edge Properties's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OTTR, CTO, LTC, ESBA, and GTY.
- Visit UE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uedge.com.
UE Valuation Summary
- UE's price/sales ratio is 6.6; this is 288.24% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- UE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 79 months.
- UE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.7 over the prior 79 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UE.
UE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -42.4%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -50.96%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 35.7%.
The table below shows UE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.84||52-week high||$20.33|
|Prev. close||$18.79||52-week low||$8.99|
|Day high||$19.16||Avg. volume||771,727|
|50-day MA||$19.27||Dividend yield||3.16%|
|200-day MA||$16.22||Market Cap||2.20B|
Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE) Company Bio
Urban Edge Properties owns, operates and develops retail properties, including shopping centers, shopping malls and specialty leasing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
UE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Urban Edge Properties. To summarize, we found that Urban Edge Properties ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Urban Edge Properties, consider:
- 57% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 20.65% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Urban Edge Properties's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 71.87% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UE Latest Social Stream
View Full UE Social Stream
Latest UE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Urban Edge Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UE as an investment opportunity.
Urban Edge Properties (UE) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
NEW YORK, July 07, 2021--Urban Edge Properties Announces Release of 2020 ESG Report
NEW YORK, July 01, 2021--Urban Edge Properties Invites You to Join Its Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
NEW YORK, June 29, 2021--Urban Edge Properties Appoints Susan Givens to the Board of Trustees
Urban Edge Properties Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date
UE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|