Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.49% of US stocks.
- UE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- UE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
UE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Urban Edge Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Urban Edge Properties is higher than it is for about 91.75% of US stocks.
- Urban Edge Properties's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OTTR, CTO, ESBA, LTC, and PCH.
- Visit UE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uedge.com.
UE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.93||52-week high||$19.50|
|Prev. close||$18.67||52-week low||$7.90|
|Day high||$18.97||Avg. volume||807,883|
|50-day MA||$17.83||Dividend yield||3.17%|
|200-day MA||$13.79||Market Cap||2.22B|
Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE) Company Bio
Urban Edge Properties owns, operates and develops retail properties, including shopping centers, shopping malls and specialty leasing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
UE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Urban Edge Properties. To summarize, we found that Urban Edge Properties ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Urban Edge Properties ended up being:
- 57% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 20.58% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Urban Edge Properties's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 70.34% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UE Latest Social Stream
View Full UE Social Stream
Latest UE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Urban Edge Properties that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UE as an investment opportunity.
Urban Edge Properties ( NYSE:UE ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making substantial...
Urban Edge (UE) declares $0.15/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 3.23%Payable June 30; for shareholders of record June 15; ex-div June 14.See UE Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Urban Edge Properties Declares a Quarterly Common Dividend of $0.15 per Share
Urban Edge Properties (UE) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 18.18% and 7.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Urban Edge Properties Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
UE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|