Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE): Price and Financial Metrics
UE Stock Summary
- Urban Edge Properties's stock had its IPO on January 16, 2015, making it an older stock than only 16.55% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Urban Edge Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Urban Edge Properties is higher than it is for about 91.28% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Urban Edge Properties, a group of peers worth examining would be SKT, CTRE, PDM, INN, and SRC.
- UE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Urban Edge Properties's official web site, go to www.uedge.com.
UE Daily Price Range
UE 52-Week Price Range
UE Stock Price Chart More Charts
UE Price/Volume Stats
Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE) Company Bio
Urban Edge Properties owns, operates and develops retail properties, including shopping centers, shopping malls and specialty leasing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.