Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE): Price and Financial Metrics
UE Stock Summary
- UE's went public 5.02 years ago, making it older than just 17.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Urban Edge Properties's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Urban Edge Properties is higher than it is for about 91.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKT, PDM, INN, SRC, and ESBA.
- Visit UE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uedge.com.
UE Stock Price Chart More Charts
UE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.56||52-week high||$21.74|
|Prev. close||$19.82||52-week low||$15.96|
|Day high||$19.84||Avg. volume||662,612|
|50-day MA||$19.68||Dividend yield||4.5%|
|200-day MA||$18.74||Market Cap||2.37B|
Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE) Company Bio
Urban Edge Properties owns, operates and develops retail properties, including shopping centers, shopping malls and specialty leasing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.