Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.28||52-week high||$18.91|
|Prev. close||$13.39||52-week low||$12.91|
|Day high||$13.52||Avg. volume||947,157|
|50-day MA||$14.24||Dividend yield||4.78%|
|200-day MA||$14.78||Market Cap||1.56B|
UE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where UE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.31% of US stocks.
- UE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- UE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
UE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 90.02, URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.08% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES is higher than it is for about 90.81% of US stocks.
- The volatility of URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES's share price is greater than that of merely 7.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES are REG, EPRT, PECO, AIV, and KIM.
- Visit UE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uedge.com.
UE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, UE's price/earnings ratio is 313.91% higher, now standing at 95.2.
- UE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UE.
UE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -54.97%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -16.12%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.88%.
The table below shows UE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.77% of graded US stocks.
- UE's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 33rd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- BVH, GADS, and MAYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UE.
The table below shows UE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of UE, see our UE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.90||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE) Company Bio
Urban Edge Properties owns, operates and develops retail properties, including shopping centers, shopping malls and specialty leasing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
UE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UE Latest Social Stream
View Full UE Social Stream
Latest UE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UE as an investment opportunity.
Urban Edge Properties (UE) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Urban Edge Properties (UE)
Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 9, 2023 08:30 a.m. ET
Jeff Olson - Chairman, Chief Executive Officer
Jeff Mooallem - Chief Operating Officer
Mark Langer - Chief Financial Officer
Rob Milton - General Counsel
Scott Auster - Executive Vice President, Head of Leasing
Andrea Drazin - Chief Accounting Officer
Etan Bluman - SVP, Finance & Investor Relations
Conference Call Participants
Samir Khanal - Evercore ISI
Floris Van Dijkum - Compass Point
Ronald Kamdem - Morgan Stanley
Greetings! And welcome to the Urban Edge Properties earnings call. A...
Urban Edge Properties (UE) Beats Q1 FFO and Revenue Estimates
Urban Edge Properties (UE) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 10.34% and 2.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Urban Edge Properties Reports Strong First Quarter 2023 Results
NEW YORK, May 09, 2023--Urban Edge Properties Reports Strong First Quarter 2023 Results
Macerich (MAC) Q1 FFO Miss Estimates
Macerich (MAC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -2.44% and 0.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
American Assets Trust (AAT) Beats Q1 FFO and Revenue Estimates
American Assets Trust (AAT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 13.79% and 1.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
UE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Urban Edge Properties's stock as an investment opportunity:
Urban Edge Properties (UE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Urban Edge Properties (UE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Urban Edge Properties (UE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...