Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UE POWR Grades
- UE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
UE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES is higher than it is for about 93.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES is reporting a growth rate of 76.22%; that's higher than 81.54% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES, a group of peers worth examining would be AKR, OFC, EPRT, BRX, and LTC.
- Visit UE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uedge.com.
UE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, UE's price/earnings ratio is 21.06% lower, now standing at 19.3.
- UE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.1 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UE.
UE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 29.25%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55.88%.
The table below shows UE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.77% of graded US stocks.
- UE's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 33rd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- BVH, GADS, and MAYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UE.
The table below shows UE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.34||52-week high||$19.96|
|Prev. close||$13.11||52-week low||$12.95|
|Day high||$13.50||Avg. volume||1,013,031|
|50-day MA||$15.75||Dividend yield||4.8%|
|200-day MA||$17.37||Market Cap||1.57B|
Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE) Company Bio
Urban Edge Properties owns, operates and develops retail properties, including shopping centers, shopping malls and specialty leasing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
UE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UE Latest Social Stream
View Full UE Social Stream
Latest UE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UE as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, September 22, 2022--Urban Edge Properties Invites You to Join Its Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
NEW YORK, September 20, 2022--Urban Edge Properties Appoints Andrea Drazin as Chief Accounting Officer
NEW YORK, September 20, 2022--Urban Edge Properties Announces Appointment of Katherine M. Sandstrom to Board of Trustees
Store Capital (STOR) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume.
NEW YORK, August 25, 2022--Urban Edge Properties Announces Appointment of Mary L. Baglivo to Board of Trustees
UE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|