Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UE POWR Grades
- UE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 67.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
UE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 154, URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.03% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES is higher than it is for about 93.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES are EPRT, BRX, DOC, ESBA, and NHI.
- Visit UE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uedge.com.
UE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, UE's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.51% lower, now standing at 25.8.
- Over the past 98 months, UE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UE.
UE Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -47.46%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.96%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.6%.
The table below shows UE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.77% of graded US stocks.
- UE's asset turnover comes in at 0.133 -- ranking 33rd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- BVH, GADS, and MAYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UE.
The table below shows UE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.09||52-week high||$19.85|
|Prev. close||$16.31||52-week low||$12.91|
|Day high||$16.17||Avg. volume||838,226|
|50-day MA||$15.01||Dividend yield||3.98%|
|200-day MA||$15.67||Market Cap||1.89B|
Urban Edge Properties Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (UE) Company Bio
Urban Edge Properties owns, operates and develops retail properties, including shopping centers, shopping malls and specialty leasing. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
UE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UE Latest Social Stream
View Full UE Social Stream
Latest UE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UE as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, January 12, 2023--Urban Edge Properties Announces Tax Treatment of 2022 Dividend Distributions
NEW YORK, January 10, 2023--Urban Edge Properties Announces Record Leasing Activity
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But in any portfolio, there will be mixed results...
NEW YORK, November 28, 2022--Urban Edge Properties Invites You to Join Its Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
Urban Edge Properties ( NYSE:UE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$98.3m (down 8.0% from 3Q...
UE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|