Universal Electronics Inc. (UEIC): Price and Financial Metrics
UEIC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.73%, Universal Electronics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.33% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Universal Electronics Inc is reporting a growth rate of 216.53%; that's higher than 92.92% of US stocks.
- Universal Electronics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UEIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLAB, CRTO, SILK, NBRV, and AUTO.
- UEIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Universal Electronics Inc's official web site, go to www.uei.com.
UEIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UEIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.19||52-week high||$65.02|
|Prev. close||$55.02||52-week low||$33.75|
|Day high||$55.35||Avg. volume||61,228|
|50-day MA||$57.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.19||Market Cap||762.12M|
Universal Electronics Inc. (UEIC) Company Bio
Universal Electronics develops and manufactures pre-programmed universal wireless remote control products, audio-video accessories, and software for home entertainment systems. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Santa Ana, California.
UEIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Universal Electronics Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Universal Electronics Inc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 14.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Universal Electronics Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 31.88 -- which is good for besting 82.12% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 16.17% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- UEIC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 44.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UEIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UEIC Latest Social Stream
View Full UEIC Social Stream
Latest UEIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Electronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UEIC as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for April 12th
Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for April 8th
Universal Electronics Inc. ( NASDAQ:UEIC ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement...
Philips (PHG) SmartCT application software, which is a key component of the Azurion Image Guided Therapy System, has been granted clearance by the U.S. FDA.
Top Ranked Growth Stocks to Buy for April 5th
UEIC Price Returns
Continue Researching UEICWant to do more research on Universal Electronics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!