Universal Electronics Inc. (UEIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UEIC POWR Grades
- UEIC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.29% of US stocks.
- UEIC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- UEIC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 68th percentile.
UEIC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.26%, Universal Electronics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.83% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that UEIC's revenue has grown -10.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 17.98% of US companies in our set.
- Universal Electronics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 78.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UEIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUTO, TRVG, CFMS, HTGM, and RWLK.
- Visit UEIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uei.com.
UEIC Valuation Summary
- UEIC's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 79.25% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UEIC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- UEIC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UEIC.
UEIC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -60.75%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -31.86%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 90.96%.
The table below shows UEIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UEIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UEIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.93% of graded US stocks.
- UEIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.191 -- ranking 8th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- SMDM, MSN, and KN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UEIC.
The table below shows UEIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UEIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UEIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.48||52-week high||$65.02|
|Prev. close||$50.46||52-week low||$35.11|
|Day high||$50.96||Avg. volume||63,761|
|50-day MA||$48.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.71||Market Cap||680.67M|
Universal Electronics Inc. (UEIC) Company Bio
Universal Electronics develops and manufactures pre-programmed universal wireless remote control products, audio-video accessories, and software for home entertainment systems. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Santa Ana, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
UEIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UEIC Latest Social Stream
View Full UEIC Social Stream
Latest UEIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Electronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UEIC as an investment opportunity.
Universal Electronics Provides Voice-Enabled Remote Controls with QuickSet Technology for Astro’s Latest Generation Set-Top Box
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., September 22, 2021--Universal Electronics Inc. has begun providing voice-enabled remote controls to Astro in Malaysia for its latest generation Ultra set-top box.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
Carillon Tower Advisers, an investment management firm, published its “Carillon Eagle Small Cap Growth Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Small-cap stocks extended their recent run of success in the second quarter, advancing for the fifth consecutive quarter following the selloff in the early stages of the […]
Universal Electronics Inc. ( NASDAQ:UEIC ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price...
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $UEIC #Conference--Universal Electronics Inc. to attend the Sidoti & Company Virtual Small Cap Conference Wednesday, September 22 and Thursday, September 23, 2021.
UEIC Price Returns
Continue Researching UEICWant to do more research on Universal Electronics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch