Universal Electronics Inc. (UEIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UEIC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UEIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UEIC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- UEIC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.26% of US stocks).
UEIC Stock Summary
- UEIC's current price/earnings ratio is 290.18, which is higher than 98.18% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- UEIC's price/sales ratio is 0.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 15.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS INC comes in at -7.83%, a number that bests just 15.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS INC are DCBO, PAY, ESMT, KNBE, and UPST.
- UEIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS INC's official web site, go to www.uei.com.
UEIC Valuation Summary
- UEIC's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 80.77% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UEIC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UEIC.
UEIC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.42%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -19.09%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.91%.
The table below shows UEIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UEIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UEIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.55% of graded US stocks.
- UEIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.191 -- ranking 8th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- SMDM, MSN, and GNSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UEIC.
The table below shows UEIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UEIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UEIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.71||52-week high||$37.40|
|Prev. close||$22.47||52-week low||$16.56|
|Day high||$22.90||Avg. volume||33,133|
|50-day MA||$22.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.74||Market Cap||288.01M|
Universal Electronics Inc. (UEIC) Company Bio
Universal Electronics develops and manufactures pre-programmed universal wireless remote control products, audio-video accessories, and software for home entertainment systems. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Santa Ana, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
UEIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UEIC Latest Social Stream
View Full UEIC Social Stream
Latest UEIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UEIC as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
A look at the shareholders of Universal Electronics Inc. ( NASDAQ:UEIC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. And...
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., January 09, 2023--Universal Electronics Inc. to Present at the 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference on January 12th
UEI Expands Its Wireless Connectivity Solutions With Enhanced Security, Sustainability, and Scalability
LAS VEGAS, January 07, 2023--Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) (NASDAQ: UEIC), the global leader in wireless universal control solutions for home entertainment and smart home devices, has unveiled its extended family of QuickSet®-certified connectivity solutions today at CES 2023. As the global leader in entertainment and smart home control technologies, UEI is committed to helping its customers deliver more secure, sustainable, and scalable wireless control solutions for an ever-growing variety
Universal Electronics Announces Expansion of its Software and Services for Whole Home Control and Support at CES 2023
LAS VEGAS, January 06, 2023--Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI)(NASDAQ: UEIC), the global leader in wireless universal control solutions for home entertainment and smart home devices, announced it will debut its latest innovations and solutions transforming device and ecosystem control and support experiences at the Consumer Electronics Show. At the 2023 CES edition, the company will showcase how it intelligently connects, controls, and supports millions of entertainment and smart home households
UEIC Price Returns
Continue Researching UEICWant to do more research on Universal Electronics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch