Universal Electronics Inc. (UEIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UEIC POWR Grades
- UEIC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UEIC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- UEIC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
UEIC Stock Summary
- UEIC's price/sales ratio is 0.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 18.12% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that UEIC's revenue has grown -3.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 19.07% of US companies in our set.
- Universal Electronics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Universal Electronics Inc are BCOV, PWFL, ATRI, ICAD, and DHX.
- Visit UEIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uei.com.
UEIC Valuation Summary
- UEIC's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 79.25% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UEIC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- UEIC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UEIC.
UEIC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -43.34%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.15%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -7.91%.
The table below shows UEIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UEIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UEIC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.55% of graded US stocks.
- UEIC's asset turnover comes in at 1.191 -- ranking 8th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- SMDM, MSN, and GNSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UEIC.
The table below shows UEIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UEIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UEIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.01||52-week high||$65.02|
|Prev. close||$35.34||52-week low||$34.80|
|Day high||$36.10||Avg. volume||54,586|
|50-day MA||$38.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.42||Market Cap||458.70M|
Universal Electronics Inc. (UEIC) Company Bio
Universal Electronics develops and manufactures pre-programmed universal wireless remote control products, audio-video accessories, and software for home entertainment systems. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Santa Ana, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
UEIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UEIC Latest Social Stream
View Full UEIC Social Stream
Latest UEIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Electronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UEIC as an investment opportunity.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? One common approach...
In this segment of Backstage Pass, recorded on Dec. 15, Fool contributors Rachel Warren, Danny Vena, and Connor Allen discuss a recent example of this and why selling based on headlines can be a massive mistake for long-term investors. Rachel Warren: So, Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU), we're going to be talking about Roku. Shares have plunged earlier in the year when it seems like the company was at an impasse with Google about keeping YouTube apps on its platform, then rose again when the company's reached an agreement, now shares are plunging again.
Lifetime Battery Solution: UEI Unveils EXTREME LOW POWER Chip platform with Energy Harvesting Capability to Power Advanced TV Remote Controls
LAS VEGAS, January 06, 2022--Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) (NASDAQ: UEIC), the global leader in wireless universal control solutions for home entertainment and smart home devices, has unveiled its new family of QuickSet®-certified connectivity silicon products using Extreme Low-Power, energy-harvesting and high-performance technology, in Las Vegas today at CES® 2022. As the global leader in entertainment and smart home control technologies, UEI is committed to help transition the world toward
LAS VEGAS, January 04, 2022--Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI), (NASDAQ: UEIC), the global leader in wireless universal control solutions for home entertainment and smart home devices, will debut its latest innovations and solutions transforming home entertainment and smart home control experiences at CES 2022 in Las Vegas, Jan.5–8 at the Venetian Expo, booth # 52124.
Universal Electronics Inc. to Present at the 24th Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference on January 13th
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., January 03, 2022--Universal Electronics Inc. to Present at the 24th Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference on January 13th
UEIC Price Returns
Continue Researching UEICWant to do more research on Universal Electronics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch