Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc. (UEPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UEPS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where UEPS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UEPS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- UEPS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.85% of US stocks).
UEPS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.93%, Net 1 Ueps Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.6% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that UEPS's revenue has grown -48.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.97% of US companies in our set.
- Net 1 Ueps Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UEPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSTR, VIRC, VPG, NTWK, and BGSF.
- UEPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Net 1 Ueps Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.net1.com.
UEPS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, UEPS's EV/EBIT ratio is 102.17% lower, now standing at -0.7.
- Over the past 209 months, UEPS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- UEPS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 209 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UEPS.
UEPS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -78.65%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 107.52%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 64.79%.
The table below shows UEPS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UEPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UEPS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.85% of graded US stocks.
- UEPS's asset turnover comes in at 0.284 -- ranking 24th of 437 Banking stocks.
- CCBG, FSFG, and FNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UEPS.
The table below shows UEPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UEPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UEPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.70||52-week high||$6.62|
|Prev. close||$4.69||52-week low||$2.87|
|Day high||$4.73||Avg. volume||285,089|
|50-day MA||$4.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.88||Market Cap||267.88M|
Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc. (UEPS) Company Bio
Net 1 Ueps Technologies provides payment solutions and transaction processing services for various industries in South Africa, Korea, Europe, and internationally. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Most Popular Stories View All
UEPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UEPS Latest Social Stream
View Full UEPS Social Stream
Latest UEPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Net 1 Ueps Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UEPS as an investment opportunity.
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: UEPS; JSE: NT1) today released results for the fourth quarter and year ended June 30, 2021.
Net 1 Ueps Technologies will report earnings from Q4 on September 13. Analysts expect Net 1 Ueps Technologies will report losses per share of $0.160. Go here to follow Net 1 Ueps Technologies stock price in real-time
The company, Net 1 Ueps Technologies Inc., is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 9/14/2021 7:51:13 PM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 9/13/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Net 1 UEPS Technologies, Inc. (NasdaqGS: UEPS; JSE: NT1) (“Net1”) today announced it will release fourth quarter and year-end 2021 results after the market close on September 13, 2021. Net1 management will host a conference call to review these results on September 14, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To participate in the call, dial 1-508-924-4326 (US and Canada), 0333-300-1418 (U.K. only) or 010-201-6800 (South Africa only) ten minu
Statistically speaking, long term investing is a profitable endeavour. But no-one is immune from buying too high. For...
UEPS Price Returns
Continue Researching UEPSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Net 1 Ueps Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Net 1 Ueps Technologies Inc (UEPS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Net 1 Ueps Technologies Inc (UEPS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Net 1 Ueps Technologies Inc (UEPS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch