Unique Fabricating, Inc. (UFAB): Price and Financial Metrics
UFAB Stock Summary
- UFAB's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.56% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, UFAB has reported earnings growth of -153.01%, putting it ahead of merely 9.18% of US stocks in our set.
- Unique Fabricating Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UFAB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SHLO, LBY, NL, GCAP, and FRD.
- Visit UFAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uniquefab.com.
UFAB Stock Price Chart More Charts
UFAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.85||52-week high||$4.80|
|Prev. close||$3.67||52-week low||$2.27|
|Day high||$3.85||Avg. volume||9,558|
|50-day MA||$4.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.15||Market Cap||37.65M|
Unique Fabricating, Inc. (UFAB) Company Bio
Unique Fabricating engineers and manufactures components for customers in the automotive and industrial appliance market. The Company's solutions are used in a wide range of products including air management products, heating ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC), seals, fender stuffers, air ducts, acoustical insulation, door water shields, gas tank pads, light gaskets, topper pads, mirror gaskets and glove box liners. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
UFAB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for UFAB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Unique Fabricating Inc ranked in the 85st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Unique Fabricating Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -0.97; that's higher than merely 10.89% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 41% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 14.91% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|