urban-gro Inc. (UGRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UGRO Stock Summary
- urban-gro Inc's stock had its IPO on November 14, 2019, making it an older stock than only 1.9% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -85.41%, urban-gro Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.55% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UGRO is more volatile than 99.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to urban-gro Inc are TRHC, UPLD, HCAT, MODN, and AKTS.
- Visit UGRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.urban-gro.com.
UGRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, UGRO's price/sales ratio is 77.78% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- UGRO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $3.9 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UGRO.
UGRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UGRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.70||52-week high||$162.00|
|Prev. close||$9.28||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$9.72||Avg. volume||240,637|
|50-day MA||$8.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||105.42M|
urban-gro Inc. (UGRO) Company Bio
urban-gro, Inc. operates as an engineering design services company that integrates complex environmental equipment systems to create indoor cultivation facilities for the commercial horticulture market worldwide. It offers engineering and design services, including cultivation space programming, integrated cultivation design, and full-facility mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering; training services ranging from equipment standard operating procedure libraries to staff training sessions; facility and equipment commissioning services; program overview and pricing; and related-party hardware and software platforms. The company also offers an integrated suite of cultivation equipment systems and crop management products, which include environmental controls, fertigation, and irrigation distribution systems; freshwater, wastewater, and condensation treatment systems; light emitting diode, high-pressure sodium, and ceramic metal halide lighting systems; rolltop, multi-tier, and automated container benching systems; odor mitigation and microbial reduction systems; air flow systems; industrial spray applicators; pesticides and bio-controls; plant nutrition products; substrate and coco bag solutions; and Soleil technology data analytics platform that includes wireless environmental and substrate sensing and remote monitoring and support. urban-gro, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in Lafayette, Colorado.
UGRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UGRO Latest Social Stream
View Full UGRO Social Stream
Latest UGRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about urban-gro Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UGRO as an investment opportunity.
Todd Statzer, Vice President of Environmental Sciences Group, will speak on “Integrated Pest Management Programs: Tips that will Save Your Crops”LAFAYETTE, Colo., June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- urban-gro, Inc. (Nasdaq: UGRO) (“urban-gro” or the “Company”), a leading global horticulture company that engineers and designs commercial Controlled Environment Agriculture (“CEA”) facilities and integrates complex environmental equipment systems, today announced that Todd Statzer, Vice President of E
Urban-gro (UGRO) to join Russell 2000 Index effective June 25, 2021, after the close of the U.S. equity markets.Press Release...
urban-gro, Inc. Announces Inclusion in Russell 2000® Index and Appoints Seasoned Executives to Board of Directors
- Company added to the Russell 2000® Index as part of the annual reconstitution of the Russell stock indexes - Appointment of Anita Britt and David Hsu to Board of Directors bolsters international operational and financial expertise with a successful track record of driving growth and profitability LAFAYETTE, Colo., June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- urban-gro, Inc. (Nasdaq: UGRO) (“urban-gro” or the “Company”), a leading global horticulture company that engineers and designs commercial Controlle
Live virtual presentation with urban-gro CEO, Bradley Nattrass, on Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 1:15 PM ET Mr. Nattrass to participate in panel discussion "The Cannabis Industry's Path to Success: Key Ancillary Businesses" on Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 12:35 PM ET Lafayette, Colorado--(Newsfile Corp. - June 2, 2021) - urban-gro, Inc. (NASDAQ: UGRO) ("urban-gro" or the "Company"), a leading global horticulture company that engineers and designs commercial Controlled Environment Agriculture ("CEA") fa
If you want to know who really controls urban-gro, Inc. ( NASDAQ:UGRO ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
UGRO Price Returns