urban-gro Inc. (UGRO): Price and Financial Metrics
UGRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.18||52-week high||$5.04|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.18||Avg. volume||93,057|
|50-day MA||$1.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.69||Market Cap||13.77M|
UGRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UGRO POWR Grades
- UGRO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.47% of US stocks.
- UGRO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 139 days.
- UGRO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
UGRO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, URBAN-GRO INC has a higher such ratio than just 7.78% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 247.32%, URBAN-GRO INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.97% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of URBAN-GRO INC's share price is greater than that of 92.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to URBAN-GRO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ZVIA, SNAX, PCYO, IMXI, and MEI.
- UGRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit URBAN-GRO INC's official web site, go to www.urban-gro.com.
UGRO Valuation Summary
- UGRO's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.5; this is 103.23% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 49 months, UGRO's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UGRO.
UGRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UGRO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.98% of graded US stocks.
- UGRO's asset turnover comes in at 1.241 -- ranking 66th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows UGRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
urban-gro Inc. (UGRO) Company Bio
urban-gro, Inc. operates as an engineering design services company that integrates complex environmental equipment systems to create indoor cultivation facilities for the commercial horticulture market worldwide. It offers engineering and design services, including cultivation space programming, integrated cultivation design, and full-facility mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering; training services ranging from equipment standard operating procedure libraries to staff training sessions; facility and equipment commissioning services; program overview and pricing; and related-party hardware and software platforms. The company also offers an integrated suite of cultivation equipment systems and crop management products, which include environmental controls, fertigation, and irrigation distribution systems; freshwater, wastewater, and condensation treatment systems; light emitting diode, high-pressure sodium, and ceramic metal halide lighting systems; rolltop, multi-tier, and automated container benching systems; odor mitigation and microbial reduction systems; air flow systems; industrial spray applicators; pesticides and bio-controls; plant nutrition products; substrate and coco bag solutions; and Soleil technology data analytics platform that includes wireless environmental and substrate sensing and remote monitoring and support. urban-gro, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in Lafayette, Colorado.
UGRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UGRO Latest Social Stream
View Full UGRO Social Stream
Latest UGRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about URBAN-GRO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UGRO as an investment opportunity.
urban-gro, Inc. (NASDAQ:UGRO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 12, 2023 Operator: Hello, and welcome to the Urban-gro, 2023 Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call. As a brief reminder, all participants are currently in a listen-only-mode. [Operator Instructions] Please note that this conference call is being recorded, and a replay will be made available on the […]
urban-gro, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Demonstrating Sequential Improvement in Revenue, Backlog, and Adjusted EBITDA
Revenue of $20.9 million, representing a 69% increase over $12.4 million in the prior year period and a sequential increase of 11% over $18.8 million Net Loss of $3.4 million, representing an improvement of $5.3 million versus the prior year period and a sequential improvement of $2.1 millionGAAP Loss per share of $0.29, and Adjusted Loss per share of $0.20Adjusted EBITDA1 of negative $1.3 million, representing an improvement of $1.0 million versus the prior year period and a sequential improvem
LAFAYETTE, Colo., Oct. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- urban-gro, Inc. (Nasdaq: UGRO) (“urban-gro” or the “Company”), an integrated professional services consulting firm, today announced that it will report its financial and operating results for the fiscal third quarter ended September 30, 2023, after market close on November 9, 2023. urban-gro’s management team will host a conference call and audio webcast that afternoon at 4:30 p.m. ET consisting of prepared remarks followed by a question and an
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
urban-gro, Inc. Secures Multiple Contracts Totaling More than $4.5 Million in the Industrial and Higher Education Sectors
LAFAYETTE, Colo., Oct. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- urban-gro, Inc. (Nasdaq: UGRO) (“urban-gro” or the “Company”), an integrated professional services consulting firm, today announced that the Company signed multiple contracts representing an aggregate value of more than $4.5 million. The contracts include additional projects for an existing national US-based client within the industrial sector, as well as an awarded project with a new higher education client in the Western United States. The Co
UGRO Price Returns