Amerco (UHAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UHAL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UHAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.07% of US stocks.
- UHAL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- UHAL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.46% of US stocks).
UHAL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 193.95, U-HAUL HOLDING CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.64% of US stocks.
- For UHAL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.56% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of U-HAUL HOLDING CO's share price is greater than that of 94.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UHAL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are POR, UHT, NWE, CTRM, and CORR.
- UHAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit U-HAUL HOLDING CO's official web site, go to www.amerco.com.
UHAL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, UHAL's price/sales ratio is 69.23% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- UHAL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UHAL.
UHAL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 31.15%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -29.16%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.28%.
The table below shows UHAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UHAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UHAL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.3% of graded US stocks.
- UHAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.345 -- ranking 39th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- STON, RYB, and CAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UHAL.
The table below shows UHAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UHAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UHAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.23||52-week high||$67.81|
|Prev. close||$67.20||52-week low||$44.79|
|Day high||$67.45||Avg. volume||278,703|
|50-day MA||$62.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.77||Market Cap||12.99B|
Amerco (UHAL) Company Bio
Amerco operates as a do-it-yourself moving and storage operator for household and commercial goods in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Reno, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
UHAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UHAL Latest Social Stream
View Full UHAL Social Stream
Latest UHAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about U-HAUL HOLDING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UHAL as an investment opportunity.
U-Haul Holding Company Schedules Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Financial Results Release and Investor Webcast
U-Haul Holding Company (NYSE: UHAL, UHAL.B), the parent company of U-Haul International, Inc., Oxford Life Insurance Company, Repwest Insurance Company and Amerco Real Estate Company, plans to report its third quarter fiscal 2023 financial results after the close of market trading on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. The Company is scheduled to conduct its third quarter investor conference call and webcast at 8 a.m. Arizona Time (10 a.m. ET) on Thursday, February 9, 2023.
Third Avenue Management, an investment management company based in New York City, released its “Real Estate Value Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund generated a +5.87% return net of fees in the fourth quarter compared to a +7.11% (before fees) return for the FTSE EPRA […]
U-Haul Holding Company (NYSE: UHAL, UHAL.B), the parent company of U-Haul International, Inc., Oxford Life Insurance Company, Repwest Insurance Company and Amerco Real Estate Company, will ring the Opening Bell tomorrow at the New York Stock Exchange to commemorate the Company's name change and the listing of both series of the Company's stock on the NYSE.
U-Haul® is making 10 Company-owned and -operated stores in California available to offer 30 days of free self-storage and U-Box® container usage to residents who have sustained flood damage and need assistance in the recovery process.
U-Haul® and the Greater Fort Walton Beach Chamber of Commerce are hosting a grand-opening event from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. on Jan. 11 to unveil the city's newest retail and indoor self-storage facility at U-Haul Moving & Storage of the Emerald Coast at 200 Irwin Ave.
UHAL Price Returns