Amerco (UHAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UHAL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UHAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UHAL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- UHAL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 46.39% of US stocks).
UHAL Stock Summary
- UHAL has a higher market value than 84.2% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,961,529,368.
- Of note is the ratio of Amerco's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 18.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, UHAL has reported earnings growth of 171.28%, putting it ahead of 87.25% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amerco are NRG, AETUF, POR, LUMN, and AR.
- UHAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amerco's official web site, go to www.amerco.com.
UHAL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, UHAL's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.06% lower, now standing at 12.4.
- Over the past 243 months, UHAL's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
- UHAL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UHAL.
UHAL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.15%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12.16%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.29%.
The table below shows UHAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UHAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UHAL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.81% of graded US stocks.
- UHAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.345 -- ranking 39th of 51 Personal Services stocks.
- STON, RYB, and R are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UHAL.
The table below shows UHAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UHAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UHAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$723.14||52-week high||$724.55|
|Prev. close||$712.04||52-week low||$345.19|
|Day high||$724.55||Avg. volume||51,667|
|50-day MA||$661.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$587.51||Market Cap||14.18B|
Amerco (UHAL) Company Bio
Amerco operates as a do-it-yourself moving and storage operator for household and commercial goods in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Reno, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
UHAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UHAL Latest Social Stream
View Full UHAL Social Stream
Latest UHAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amerco that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UHAL as an investment opportunity.
AMERCO (Nasdaq: UHAL), the parent of U-Haul International, Inc., Oxford Life Insurance Company, Repwest Insurance Company and Amerco Real Estate Company, on October 6, 2021, declared a special cash dividend on its Common Stock of $0.50 per share. The dividend will be payable October 29, 2021 to holders of record on October 18, 2021.
U-Haul® is now operating at the former Kmart® store at 255 Northgate Drive, and intends to add more than 700 indoor climate-controlled self-storage rooms at the Manteca location.
Amerco Inc's (NASDAQ: UHAL) state-of-the-art U-Haul retail and self-storage facility is entering Bradenton through its 10-acre land acquisition at 14703 E. State Road 64. U-Haul acquired the property on September 24. U-Haul Moving & Storage of Lakewood Ranch, scheduled for completion by 2023, will include a four-story building with more than 100,000 square feet. The facility will house more than 700 indoor, ADA-accessible self-storage rooms. Additionally, U-Haul recently acquired the former 10 F
U-Haul® recently acquired the former 10 Federal Self Storage property at 2215 Sedwick Road to help meet the demands of Durham students and residents seeking U-Haul moving and self-storage solutions.
A state-of-the-art U-Haul® retail and self-storage facility is coming to Bradenton thanks to the Company's 10-acre land acquisition at 14703 E. State Road 64.
UHAL Price Returns