Amerco (UHAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UHAL POWR Grades
- UHAL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UHAL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- UHAL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 37.64% of US stocks).
UHAL Stock Summary
- Amerco's market capitalization of $11,994,868,231 is ahead of 83.17% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Amerco's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 16.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Amerco is higher than it is for about 80.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amerco, a group of peers worth examining would be GRFS, TECK, MDU, OGE, and TXT.
- UHAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amerco's official web site, go to www.amerco.com.
UHAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UHAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$620.41||52-week high||$657.86|
|Prev. close||$611.74||52-week low||$277.21|
|Day high||$620.87||Avg. volume||54,698|
|50-day MA||$602.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$454.85||Market Cap||12.17B|
Amerco (UHAL) Company Bio
Amerco operates as a do-it-yourself moving and storage operator for household and commercial goods in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Reno, Nevada.
UHAL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Amerco. To summarize, we found that Amerco ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 80.67% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Amerco, consider:
- Amerco's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Amerco experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 22.94% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UHAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UHAL Latest Social Stream
View Full UHAL Social Stream
Latest UHAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amerco that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UHAL as an investment opportunity.
Most readers would already be aware that AMERCO's (NASDAQ:UHAL) stock increased significantly by 30% over the past...
In this article we will take a look at the 10 most profitable cash-only businesses to avoid taxes. You can skip our detailed analysis of the changing trends in the payments landscape and go to 5 Most Profitable Cash-Only Businesses To Avoid Taxes. Technological advancement and convenience have forced cash to give way to electronic […]
In this article, we will discuss the 10 best cheap stocks to buy now according to billionaire Abrams. Click to skip ahead to see 5 Best Cheap Stocks To Buy Now According To Billionaire Abrams. David Abrams‘ hedge fund, which managed to outperform the broader market index with a 15% average return in the first […]
U-Haul® is now operating at the former Kmart® store at 3000 E. Main St., and will soon be adding 600 indoor climate-controlled self-storage rooms to its new Farmington facility.
U-Haul Storage of Roswell at 1309 S. Virginia Ave. permanently closed its doors yesterday after 43 years of serving the local community.
UHAL Price Returns