Amerco (UHAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UHAL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where UHAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UHAL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- UHAL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.5% of US stocks).
UHAL Stock Summary
- Amerco's market capitalization of $12,039,181,832 is ahead of 82.99% of US-listed equities.
- For UHAL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.18% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Amerco is reporting a growth rate of 95.1%; that's higher than 79.64% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amerco, a group of peers worth examining would be CLVT, NRG, AETUF, DPZ, and NWE.
- UHAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amerco's official web site, go to www.amerco.com.
UHAL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, UHAL's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.06% lower, now standing at 12.4.
- Over the past 243 months, UHAL's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
- UHAL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UHAL.
UHAL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -24.16%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.31%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -17.7%.
The table below shows UHAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UHAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UHAL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.3% of graded US stocks.
- UHAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.345 -- ranking 39th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- STON, RYB, and CAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UHAL.
The table below shows UHAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UHAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UHAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$512.83||52-week high||$769.90|
|Prev. close||$509.77||52-week low||$499.75|
|Day high||$518.80||Avg. volume||57,115|
|50-day MA||$563.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$644.14||Market Cap||10.06B|
Amerco (UHAL) Company Bio
Amerco operates as a do-it-yourself moving and storage operator for household and commercial goods in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Reno, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
UHAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UHAL Latest Social Stream
View Full UHAL Social Stream
Latest UHAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amerco that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UHAL as an investment opportunity.
U-Haul Moving & Storage at Princeton & Candelaria permanently closed its doors on Feb. 18 after 11 years of serving the community.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? In a perfect world...
In this piece, we will take a look at the top 10 stock picks of Jonathan Esfandi’s JNE Partners. If you want to skip over our introduction of Mr. Esfandi, his investment firm, and the bottom five stocks in this list, then head on over to the Top 5 Stock Picks of Jonathan Esfandi’s JNE […]
The project, on some of the western-most developable land in the city, was rejected by the Hayward Planning Commission last July.
Hedgeye added AMERCO (UHAL) as a new short idea. Read more.
UHAL Price Returns