Amerco (UHAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UHAL POWR Grades
- UHAL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 77.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UHAL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UHAL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
UHAL Stock Summary
- AMERCO's market capitalization of $9,777,815,642 is ahead of 84.68% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of AMERCO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 22.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AMERCO is higher than it is for about 86.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMERCO, a group of peers worth examining would be LUMN, POR, PNM, UHT, and MGA.
- Visit UHAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amerco.com.
UHAL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, UHAL's price/sales ratio is 5.56% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, UHAL's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UHAL.
UHAL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 301.39%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3.48%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 52.3%.
The table below shows UHAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UHAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UHAL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.3% of graded US stocks.
- UHAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.345 -- ranking 39th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- STON, RYB, and CAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UHAL.
The table below shows UHAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UHAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UHAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$513.11||52-week high||$769.90|
|Prev. close||$503.91||52-week low||$447.92|
|Day high||$517.54||Avg. volume||52,397|
|50-day MA||$536.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$564.11||Market Cap||10.06B|
Amerco (UHAL) Company Bio
Amerco operates as a do-it-yourself moving and storage operator for household and commercial goods in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Reno, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
UHAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UHAL Latest Social Stream
View Full UHAL Social Stream
Latest UHAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERCO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UHAL as an investment opportunity.
Few companies are as dominant as U-Haul, which is virtually synonymous with rental trucks used by do-it-yourself movers. And few companies are as anonymous as Amerco, U-Haul's parent, Andrew Bary writes in this week's edition of Barron's. But if investors look at Amerco closely, they'll find a lot to like, the author argues. Amerco shares, which are off 29% this year to $515, look inexpensive, fetching just nine times the earnings of $57 a share in its fiscal year that ended in March.
Unfamiliar to most investors and ignored by Wall Street, the company has thriving truck-rental and self-storage businesses. Bulls think its stock could rise by 50% or more.
U-Haul Moving & Storage at Alexis Road closed its retail showroom and ceased most on-site services on Tuesday.
Is AMERCO's (NASDAQ:UHAL) Stock's Recent Performance Being Led By Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Most readers would already be aware that AMERCO's (NASDAQ:UHAL) stock increased significantly by 18% over the past...
None of U-Haul’s financial, payment processing or email systems were involved in the data breach, according to a regulatory filing.
UHAL Price Returns