Amerco (UHAL): Price and Financial Metrics
UHAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.78||52-week high||$70.57|
|Prev. close||$55.66||52-week low||$48.07|
|Day high||$56.16||Avg. volume||190,460|
|50-day MA||$53.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.71||Market Cap||10.94B|
UHAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UHAL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where UHAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UHAL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- UHAL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.52% of US stocks).
UHAL Stock Summary
- U-HAUL HOLDING CO's market capitalization of $10,343,108,170 is ahead of 84.72% of US-listed equities.
- For UHAL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.32% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UHAL is more volatile than merely 15.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to U-HAUL HOLDING CO are PANL, SALM, PNM, POR, and AR.
- UHAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit U-HAUL HOLDING CO's official web site, go to www.amerco.com.
UHAL Valuation Summary
- UHAL's price/earnings ratio is 13.4; this is 32.32% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UHAL's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UHAL.
UHAL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 44.26%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.28%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 83.89%.
The table below shows UHAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UHAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UHAL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.3% of graded US stocks.
- UHAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.345 -- ranking 39th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- STON, RYB, and CAR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UHAL.
The table below shows UHAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Amerco (UHAL) Company Bio
Amerco operates as a do-it-yourself moving and storage operator for household and commercial goods in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Reno, Nevada.
UHAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UHAL Latest Social Stream
View Full UHAL Social Stream
Latest UHAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about U-HAUL HOLDING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UHAL as an investment opportunity.
RENO, Nev., November 14, 2023--U-Haul Holding Company (NYSE: UHAL, UHAL.B), parent of U-Haul International, Inc., North America’s largest "do-it-yourself" moving and self-storage company will participate in Deutsche Bank’s 2023 "Gaming, Lodging, Leisure & Restaurants One-on-One Conference" in Miami Beach, FL on Thursday, Nov. 16. Members of the management team will host meetings with institutional investors. Please note that due to the format of the event, no webcast is available.
Insight into the Latest 13F Filing Reveals Key Stock Adjustments by Value Investing Firm Bruce & Co
UHAL: Reports 2Q FY2024 Results: Total revenues decline in the low single-digit range, despite Self-Storage continuing to deliver double- digit growth. Management continues to invest in the truck rental fleet, U-Box products and self- storage business.
By Steven Ralston, CFA NYSE:UHAL READ THE FULL UHAL RESEARCH REPORT U-Haul Holding Company (NYSE:UHAL) reported financial results for 2Q FY2024 on November 8th. During both the first and second quarters of fiscal 2024, the company has experienced modest single-digit declines in U-Move-related revenues. Despite this impact on demand, the company’s 4-year top-line CAGR (using the first half of
U-Haul Holding Company (NYSE:UHAL) Q2 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Operator: Good morning. My name is Cynthia and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the U-Haul Holding Company Second Quarter Fiscal 2024 Investor Conference Call. All lines have been placed on mute […]
Q2 2024 U-Haul Holding Co Earnings Call
UHAL Price Returns