Amerco (UHAL): Price and Financial Metrics
UHAL Stock Summary
- UHAL has a higher market value than 82.46% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,166,839,780.
- Of note is the ratio of Amerco's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 16.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UHAL is more volatile than only 10.23% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amerco, a group of peers worth examining would be HNP, APA, ADT, ZNH, and DXC.
- Visit UHAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amerco.com.
UHAL Stock Price Chart More Charts
UHAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$359.89||52-week high||$426.50|
|Prev. close||$353.92||52-week low||$319.51|
|Day high||$360.28||Avg. volume||48,348|
|50-day MA||$381.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$376.21||Market Cap||7.06B|
Amerco (UHAL) Company Bio
Amerco operates as a do-it-yourself moving and storage operator for household and commercial goods in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Reno, Nevada.