Amerco (UHAL): Price and Financial Metrics
UHAL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,469,586,839, Amerco has a greater market value than 80.72% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Amerco's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 16.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UHAL is more volatile than merely 13.32% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Amerco, a group of peers worth examining would be HNP, POR, ZNH, FAF, and ADT.
- Visit UHAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amerco.com.
UHAL Stock Price Chart More Charts
UHAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$319.97||52-week high||$426.50|
|Prev. close||$300.24||52-week low||$295.82|
|Day high||$327.60||Avg. volume||50,179|
|50-day MA||$364.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$373.68||Market Cap||6.27B|
Amerco (UHAL) Company Bio
Amerco operates as a do-it-yourself moving and storage operator for household and commercial goods in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Reno, Nevada.