Ultralife Corporation (ULBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULBI POWR Grades
- ULBI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.17% of US stocks.
- ULBI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 48 days.
- ULBI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 55th percentile.
ULBI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ultralife Corp is higher than it is for about merely 6.11% of US stocks.
- ULBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 11.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -93.21%, Ultralife Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.35% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ULBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISSC, WSTL, MIND, FLUX, and NYT.
- Visit ULBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ultralifecorporation.com.
ULBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ULBI's price/earnings ratio is 23.99% higher, now standing at 32.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ULBI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ULBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULBI.
ULBI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 110.51%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 16.6%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 46.57%.
The table below shows ULBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ULBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ULBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.06% of graded US stocks.
- ULBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.777 -- ranking 19th of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- ENR, SCWO, and ABB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ULBI.
The table below shows ULBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ULBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.64||52-week high||$11.78|
|Prev. close||$5.73||52-week low||$4.92|
|Day high||$5.86||Avg. volume||24,636|
|50-day MA||$5.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.50||Market Cap||90.70M|
Ultralife Corporation (ULBI) Company Bio
Ultralife Corporation designs, manufactures, installs, and maintains power and communications systems for government, defense, and commercial sectors worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Battery & Energy Products and Communications Systems. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Newark, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ULBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULBI Latest Social Stream
View Full ULBI Social Stream
Latest ULBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ultralife Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULBI as an investment opportunity.
Advances Ultralife’s Commercial Revenue Diversification Strategy Advances Ultralife’s Commercial Revenue Diversification Strategy
Ultralife Corporation Receives Award for Its BA-5390 Military Batteries from Defense Logistics Agency
NEWARK, N.Y., Dec. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) has received a firm-fixed price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract not to exceed $9.9 million from the U.S. Governments Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) for its lithium manganese dioxide, non-rechargeable BA-5390 batteries. The award consists of a three-year base contract with two one-year option
No summary available.
No summary available.
Ultralife Corp (NASDAQ: ULBI) has acquired Excell Battery Group for $23.5 million in cash. Excell is an independent designer and manufacturer of high-performance smart battery systems, battery packs, and monitoring systems to customer specifications. Ultralife expects the transaction to be accretive on an EPS basis within twelve months. Excell generated revenues of $21.2 million for the trailing twelve-month period ended November 30, 2021. "Importantly, Excell possesses experienced technical res
ULBI Price Returns