Ultralife Corporation (ULBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULBI POWR Grades
- ULBI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ULBI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- ULBI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ULBI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ultralife Corp is higher than it is for about only 7.71% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.19 for Ultralife Corp; that's greater than it is for just 11.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -94.1%, Ultralife Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.56% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ultralife Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CVCO, APOG, CRTO, STRA, and SPRT.
- ULBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ultralife Corp's official web site, go to www.ultralifecorporation.com.
ULBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.69||52-week high||$9.20|
|Prev. close||$7.73||52-week low||$5.10|
|Day high||$7.89||Avg. volume||107,992|
|50-day MA||$7.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.84||Market Cap||123.02M|
Ultralife Corporation (ULBI) Company Bio
Ultralife Corporation designs, manufactures, installs, and maintains power and communications systems for government, defense, and commercial sectors worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Battery & Energy Products and Communications Systems. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Newark, New York.
ULBI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ultralife Corp. To summarize, we found that Ultralife Corp ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 321.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ultralife Corp, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 19.45% of its sector Industrials.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 6.66% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ULBI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 53.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ULBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULBI Latest Social Stream
View Full ULBI Social Stream
Latest ULBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ultralife Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULBI as an investment opportunity.
Ultralife Corporation (ULBI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Jody Burfening - Investor Relations Mike Popielec - President and Chief Executive Officer Phil Fain - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Josh Sullivan - The Benchmark Company Gary Siperstein - Eliot Rose Wealth...
Ultralife (ULBI): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.05 misses by $0.01; GAAP EPS of $0.04 misses by $0.01.Revenue of $25.97M (+0.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.73M.Press Release...
NEWARK, N.Y., April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) reported operating income of $1.0 million on revenue of $26.0 million for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 compared to operating income of $1.5 million on revenue of $25.8 million for the first quarter of 2020. “Ultralife increased year-over-year revenue for the first quarter on the strength of Battery & Energy Products as medical sales were up 32% and government/defense sales were up 30%. Similar to the trends experienced since the onset of the pandemic, these gains were for the most part offset by continued sluggishness in the oil & gas market, as well as lower Communications Systems sales. Profitability for the quarter reflected our continuing start-up costs to transition several new products ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / Ultralife Corp. (NASDAQ:ULBI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
NEWARK, N.Y., April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) will report its first quarter results for the period ended March 31, 2021 before the market opens on Thursday, April 29, 2021. Ultralife’s Management will also host an investor conference call and simultaneous webcast at 8:30 AM ET on April 29, 2021. To participate in the live call, please dial (800) 915-4836 at least ten minutes before the scheduled start time, identify yourself and ask for the Ultralife call. A live webcast of the conference call will be available to investors in the Events & Presentations Section of the Company’s website at http://investor.ultralifecorporation.com. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the call at ...
ULBI Price Returns