Ultralife Corporation (ULBI): Price and Financial Metrics
ULBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.26||52-week high||$10.75|
|Prev. close||$9.46||52-week low||$3.67|
|Day high||$9.51||Avg. volume||101,017|
|50-day MA||$8.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.21||Market Cap||149.56M|
ULBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULBI POWR Grades
- ULBI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.62% of US stocks.
- ULBI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 33 days.
- ULBI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.84% of US stocks).
ULBI Stock Summary
- ULBI's current price/earnings ratio is 64, which is higher than 90.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ULBI is currently 64.21, higher than 95.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ULBI has reported earnings growth of -460.2%, putting it ahead of merely 3.22% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ULTRALIFE CORP are TACT, DAKT, DESP, BIO, and SRTS.
- ULBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ULTRALIFE CORP's official web site, go to www.ultralifecorporation.com.
ULBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ULBI's price/sales ratio is 36.84% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, ULBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULBI.
ULBI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -0.97%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55.72%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -121.03%.
The table below shows ULBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ULBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ULBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.06% of graded US stocks.
- ULBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.777 -- ranking 19th of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- ENR, SCWO, and ABB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ULBI.
The table below shows ULBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ultralife Corporation (ULBI) Company Bio
Ultralife Corporation designs, manufactures, installs, and maintains power and communications systems for government, defense, and commercial sectors worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Battery & Energy Products and Communications Systems. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Newark, New York.
ULBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULBI Latest Social Stream
View Full ULBI Social Stream
Latest ULBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ULTRALIFE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULBI as an investment opportunity.
Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ:ULBI) insiders seem bullish, own 39% and have been buying more recently
Key Insights Insiders appear to have a vested interest in Ultralife's growth, as seen by their sizeable ownership The...
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But investors can boost...
Unraveling the Valuation of Ultralife Corp
While Ultralife Corporation ( NASDAQ:ULBI ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot...
NEWARK, N.Y., July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) reported operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023 with the following highlights: Sales of $42.7 million representing a 32.9% year-over-year increaseOperating income of $3.7 million compared to $0.8 million for the 2022 second quarterAdjusted EPS of $0.29 compared to $0.03 for the 2022 second quarterAdjusted EBITDA of $6.3 million or 14.7% of sales versus $2.2 million or 6.8% last yearBacklog
ULBI Price Returns