Ultralife Corporation (ULBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULBI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 8,941.11%, ULTRALIFE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 99.54% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ULTRALIFE CORP is reporting a growth rate of -117.77%; that's higher than only 12.61% of US stocks.
- ULTRALIFE CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -35.51%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 13.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ULTRALIFE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BIO, UPC, TACT, ICAD, and GENC.
- ULBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ULTRALIFE CORP's official web site, go to www.ultralifecorporation.com.
ULBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ULBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 810.26% lower, now standing at -110.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ULBI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 108.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULBI.
ULBI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -0.97%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -55.72%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -121.03%.
The table below shows ULBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ULBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ULBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.06% of graded US stocks.
- ULBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.777 -- ranking 19th of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- ENR, SCWO, and ABB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ULBI.
The table below shows ULBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ULBI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ULBI, see our ULBI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$12.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
ULBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.92||52-week high||$5.78|
|Prev. close||$3.96||52-week low||$3.67|
|Day high||$4.03||Avg. volume||22,446|
|50-day MA||$4.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.51||Market Cap||63.25M|
Ultralife Corporation (ULBI) Company Bio
Ultralife Corporation designs, manufactures, installs, and maintains power and communications systems for government, defense, and commercial sectors worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Battery & Energy Products and Communications Systems. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Newark, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ULBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULBI Latest Social Stream
View Full ULBI Social Stream
Latest ULBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ULTRALIFE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULBI as an investment opportunity.
Insider Buying: The Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ:ULBI) Independent Chairman Just Bought US$122k Worth Of Shares
Investors who take an interest in Ultralife Corporation ( NASDAQ:ULBI ) should definitely note that the Independent...
Ultralife Full Year 2022 Earnings: US$0.007 loss per share (vs US$0.015 loss in FY 2021)
Ultralife ( NASDAQ:ULBI ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$131.8m (up 34% from FY 2021). Net...
Ultralife Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter Results
NEWARK, N.Y., March 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) reported operating profit of $0.2 million and adjusted EBITDA of $2.0 million on revenue of $36.1 million for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022. The operating results for the fourth quarter of 2022 include a one-time charge of $0.8 million for 2023 severance costs associated with the Company’s former President & CEO, who, as announced on November 22, 2022, is no longer with the Company. For the fourth
The past five years for Ultralife (NASDAQ:ULBI) investors has not been profitable
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But in any portfolio...
Ultralife Corporation Adds Janie Goddard to its Board of Directors
NEWARK, N.Y., Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) announced today the addition of Janie Goddard as Director of the Company. Chairman Bradford Whitmore said, “We are pleased to welcome Janie to our Board of Directors and look forward to leveraging her extensive business career. Janie is an experienced, results-driven executive who brings a strong track record of P&L leadership within global companies and a background in commercial execution, strategic marketing,
ULBI Price Returns
Continue Researching ULBIWant to see what other sources are saying about Ultralife Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ultralife Corp (ULBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ultralife Corp (ULBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ultralife Corp (ULBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...