Ultralife Corporation (ULBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULBI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 8,941.11%, ULTRALIFE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 99.5% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ULBI has reported earnings growth of -117.77%, putting it ahead of only 12.63% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of ULTRALIFE CORP's share price is greater than that of only 13.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ULTRALIFE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be KNDI, DAKT, KVHI, NEON, and TACT.
- Visit ULBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ultralifecorporation.com.
ULBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ULBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 752% lower, now standing at -114.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ULBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULBI.
ULBI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 39.6%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -42.94%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.36%.
The table below shows ULBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ULBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ULBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.06% of graded US stocks.
- ULBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.777 -- ranking 19th of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- ENR, SCWO, and ABB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ULBI.
The table below shows ULBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ULBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.01||52-week high||$6.38|
|Prev. close||$4.12||52-week low||$3.93|
|Day high||$4.18||Avg. volume||23,034|
|50-day MA||$4.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.91||Market Cap||64.70M|
Ultralife Corporation (ULBI) Company Bio
Ultralife Corporation designs, manufactures, installs, and maintains power and communications systems for government, defense, and commercial sectors worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Battery & Energy Products and Communications Systems. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Newark, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ULBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULBI Latest Social Stream
View Full ULBI Social Stream
Latest ULBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ULTRALIFE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULBI as an investment opportunity.
NEWARK, N.Y., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Ultralife Corporation (“Ultralife” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ULBI) has appointed Michael E. Manna as the Company’s President & CEO and as a member of the Board of Directors effective immediately to replace Michael D. Popielec who is leaving the Company. Mr. Popielec will remain with Ultralife as an employee for a sixty-day period ending January 20, 2023 in an advisory role to ensure a smooth leadership transition. In addi
Investors seeking cheap lithium stocks to buy should consider these key EV industry suppliers and more diverse plays.
NEWARK, N.Y., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) reported an operating loss of $0.6 million and adjusted EBITDA of $1.3 million on revenue of $33.2 million for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. For the third quarter of 2021, the Company reported an operating loss of $0.8 million and adjusted EBITDA of $0.3 million on revenue of $21.8 million. “For the third quarter, government/defense revenue doubled year-over-year reflecting higher demand from our c
NEWARK, N.Y., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) has been awarded a purchase order valued at approximately $5.5 million to supply its vehicle communications systems to a global prime defense contractor for the U.S. Army. Ultralife’s vehicle communications platform provides the soldier with an enhanced range of digital voice and data communications and operational flexibility. Shipments are expected to commence and be completed in 2023. “We are delighted to rec
ULBI Price Returns