Ultralife Corporation (ULBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULBI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ULBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- ULBI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ULBI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ULBI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ultralife Corp is higher than it is for about just 8.17% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.19 for Ultralife Corp; that's greater than it is for just 11.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -94.1%, Ultralife Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.76% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ULBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MMI, STRA, PKE, HUBG, and CPSI.
- Visit ULBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ultralifecorporation.com.
ULBI Valuation Summary
- ULBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.6; this is 26.36% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ULBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ULBI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 30.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULBI.
ULBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.94||52-week high||$11.78|
|Prev. close||$8.20||52-week low||$5.10|
|Day high||$8.20||Avg. volume||340,270|
|50-day MA||$8.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.48||Market Cap||127.36M|
Ultralife Corporation (ULBI) Company Bio
Ultralife Corporation designs, manufactures, installs, and maintains power and communications systems for government, defense, and commercial sectors worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Battery & Energy Products and Communications Systems. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Newark, New York.
ULBI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ULBI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ultralife Corp ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 237% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ULBI, they are:
- ULBI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Ultralife Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 3.96% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ULBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULBI Latest Social Stream
View Full ULBI Social Stream
Latest ULBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ultralife Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULBI as an investment opportunity.
Ultralife Corporation (ULBI) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Jody Burfening - MD and Principal Mike Popielec - President and CEO Phil Fain - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Gary Siperstein - Eliot Rose Wealth Management Presentation Operator Good day, and welcome...
NEWARK, N.Y., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) reported operating income of $1.1 million on revenue of $26.8 million for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. For the second quarter of 2020, the Company reported operating income of $2.3 million on revenue of $28.6 million. “Ultralife’s end-market diversification strategy continues to serve us well. For the second quarter, sales increased sequentially 3% from the first quarter as our oil & gas revenues rebo
~ MedTech battery specialist introducing two innovative power solutions at Las Vegas show ~ Medical battery manufacturer Ultralife Corporation is redefining portable power for the global healthcare IT industry at this years HIMSS exhibition at the Venetian-Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas from August 913, 2021. From stand 3856, the medical technology power specialist will 
NEWARK, N.Y., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) will report its second quarter results for the period ended June 30, 2021 before the market opens on Thursday, July 29, 2021.
Ultralife Corporation ( NASDAQ:ULBI ) has not performed well recently and CEO Mike Popielec will probably need to up...
ULBI Price Returns