Ultralife Corporation (ULBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULBI POWR Grades
- ULBI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ULBI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 49 weeks.
- ULBI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 55.13% of US stocks).
ULBI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ultralife Corp is higher than it is for about only 7.3% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for Ultralife Corp; that's greater than it is for only 10.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -94.2%, Ultralife Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.13% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ULBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISSC, OSPN, SRTS, XONE, and RMTI.
- ULBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ultralife Corp's official web site, go to www.ultralifecorporation.com.
ULBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ULBI's price/earnings ratio is 23.99% higher, now standing at 32.3.
- Over the past 243 months, ULBI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.8.
- Over the past 243 months, ULBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULBI.
ULBI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.65%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 48.8%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -177.29%.
The table below shows ULBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ULBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ULBI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.06% of graded US stocks.
- ULBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.777 -- ranking 19th of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- ENR, SCWO, and ABB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ULBI.
The table below shows ULBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ULBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.10||52-week high||$11.78|
|Prev. close||$7.15||52-week low||$5.10|
|Day high||$7.15||Avg. volume||258,145|
|50-day MA||$7.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.87||Market Cap||113.98M|
Ultralife Corporation (ULBI) Company Bio
Ultralife Corporation designs, manufactures, installs, and maintains power and communications systems for government, defense, and commercial sectors worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Battery & Energy Products and Communications Systems. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Newark, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ULBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULBI Latest Social Stream
View Full ULBI Social Stream
Latest ULBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ultralife Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULBI as an investment opportunity.
NEWARK, N.Y., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) will report its third quarter results for the period ended September 30, 2021, before the market opens on Thursday, October 28, 2021. Ultralife’s Management will also host an investor conference call and simultaneous webcast at 8:30 AM ET on October 28, 2021. To participate in the live call, please dial (800) 915-4836 at least ten minutes before the scheduled start time, identify yourself and ask for the Ultrali
Ultralife Corporation ( NASDAQ:ULBI ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price...
While Ultralife Corporation ( NASDAQ:ULBI ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
Insider Buying: The Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ:ULBI) Independent Chairman Just Bought US$199k Worth Of Shares
Potential Ultralife Corporation ( NASDAQ:ULBI ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent Chairman, Bradford...
NEWARK, N.Y., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) reported operating income of $1.1 million on revenue of $26.8 million for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021. For the second quarter of 2020, the Company reported operating income of $2.3 million on revenue of $28.6 million. “Ultralife’s end-market diversification strategy continues to serve us well. For the second quarter, sales increased sequentially 3% from the first quarter as our oil & gas revenues rebo
ULBI Price Returns