Frontier Group Holdings, Inc., (ULCC): Price and Financial Metrics
ULCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.70||52-week high||$14.34|
|Prev. close||$4.66||52-week low||$4.55|
|Day high||$4.70||Avg. volume||1,540,502|
|50-day MA||$6.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.35||Market Cap||1.04B|
ULCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULCC POWR Grades
- ULCC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 56.41% of US stocks.
- ULCC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ULCC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.49% of US stocks).
ULCC Stock Summary
- FRONTIER GROUP HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.54% of US listed stocks.
- ULCC's went public 2.49 years ago, making it older than only 7.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, ULCC has reported earnings growth of -211.67%, putting it ahead of just 6.86% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRONTIER GROUP HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SLM, OPRT, ATLC, ESEA, and BYD.
- To check out FRONTIER GROUP HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001670076.
ULCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ULCC's price/sales ratio is 84.21% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 30 months, ULCC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULCC.
Frontier Group Holdings, Inc., (ULCC) Company Bio
Frontier Group Holdings, Inc., a low-fare airline company, provides air transportation for passengers. The company operates an airline that serves approximately 110 airports throughout the United States and international destinations in the Americas. As of December 31, 2020, it had a fleet of 104 Airbus single-aisle aircraft comprising 4 A319ceos, 19 A320ceos, 60 A320neos, and 21 A321ceos. The company offers its services through direct distribution channels, including its website, mobile app, and call center. Frontier Group Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2013 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
ULCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULCC Latest Social Stream
View Full ULCC Social Stream
Latest ULCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRONTIER GROUP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULCC as an investment opportunity.
Spirit Airlines (SAVE) and American Airlines (AAL) shares are trading lower after cutting their forecasts, with both airlines citing higher fuel costs. Spirit Airlines also says promotional activity and decreasing demand are some of the reasons for its cut. They follow Southwest Airlines (LUV) and Alaska Air Group (ALK) which also recently warned of the financial impact of higher fuel costs. Yahoo Finance Live discusses how demand and higher fuel costs are impacting the airline industry.
DENVER, Sept. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Frontier Airlines, Inc., a subsidiary of Frontier Group Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULCC), today announced that Barry Biffle, President & CEO, will present at the Morgan Stanley 11th Annual Laguna Conference on Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 12:15pm PT. The event will be webcast and may be accessed through a link posted to the Company’s investor relations website at https://ir.flyfrontier.com/news-and-events/events About Frontier Airlines Frontier Airline
Southwest (LUV), United (UAL), and Alaska Air (ALK) all raised jet fuel cost guidance, warning of higher prices to come. Yahoo Finance Live's Brad Smith and Julie Hyman break down the report and the outlook for airlines.
United Airlines (UAL) shares take a hit after the airline operator was briefly forced to issue a ground stop on flights across the U.S. on Tuesday over computer issues. Yahoo Finance Live check out United Airlines' stock action while analyzing how oil prices are affecting other airline companies.
DENVER, Sept. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Frontier Airlines, Inc., a subsidiary of Frontier Group Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULCC), today announced that Jimmy Dempsey, EVP & CFO, will present at the TD Cowen 16th Annual Global Transportation Conference on Wednesday, September 6, 2023, at 9:10am ET. The event will be webcast and may be accessed through a link posted to the Company’s investor relations website at https://ir.flyfrontier.com/news-and-events/events. About Frontier Airlines Frontier Air
ULCC Price Returns