Frontier Group Holdings, Inc., (ULCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULCC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ULCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.27% of US stocks.
- ULCC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ULCC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ULCC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ULCC is 6.46 -- better than 94.17% of US stocks.
- ULCC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.86 -- higher than merely 5.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FRONTIER GROUP HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on April 1, 2021, making it an older stock than only 4.15% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FRONTIER GROUP HOLDINGS INC are ATLC, DBRG, SLM, SMG, and MFIN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ULCC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001670076.
ULCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ULCC's price/sales ratio is 52.38% lower, now standing at 1.
- ULCC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULCC.
ULCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.31||52-week high||$17.50|
|Prev. close||$10.81||52-week low||$8.19|
|Day high||$10.63||Avg. volume||2,213,649|
|50-day MA||$12.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.88||Market Cap||2.24B|
Frontier Group Holdings, Inc., (ULCC) Company Bio
Frontier Group Holdings, Inc., a low-fare airline company, provides air transportation for passengers. The company operates an airline that serves approximately 110 airports throughout the United States and international destinations in the Americas. As of December 31, 2020, it had a fleet of 104 Airbus single-aisle aircraft comprising 4 A319ceos, 19 A320ceos, 60 A320neos, and 21 A321ceos. The company offers its services through direct distribution channels, including its website, mobile app, and call center. Frontier Group Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2013 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
ULCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULCC Latest Social Stream
View Full ULCC Social Stream
Latest ULCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRONTIER GROUP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULCC as an investment opportunity.
FRONTIER Airlines World Mastercard® Introduces ‘Pick Your Card’ Program; Cardmembers Can Choose from 5 Card Styles Featuring Threatened & Endangered Animal Species
Animals also Highlighted on Frontier Aircraft Tails, Part of an Awareness Focus by America’s Greenest Airline — New Cardmembers Receive 50,000 Bonus Mile OfferDENVER, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ultra-low fare carrier Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC), in partnership with Barclays US Consumer Bank, is launching a new ‘Pick Your Card’ program for new FRONTIER Airlines World Mastercard® cardmembers. The five new card choices, made from recycled plastic, feature threatened or endangered anima
J.P. Morgan analyst Jamie Baker maintained a Buy rating on Frontier Group Holdings (ULCC - Research Report) on September 16 and set a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $11.88.According to TipRanks, Baker is an analyst with an average return of -6.0% and a 42.92% success rate. Baker covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Southwest Airlines, Alaska Air, and Spirit Airlines.Frontier Group Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $17.50.
Cowen Senior Research Analyst Helane Becker joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss Labor Day weekend travel trends, the outlook for business travel, staff shortages amongst airlines, and initiatives pushed by the Department of Transportation.
American, United, Delta and Southwest are often called the big four U.S. airlines. JetBlue’s tie-up with Spirit would make it the fifth largest domestic carrier. WSJ’s Alison Sider and a former JetBlue executive explain how the combined airline could compete. Photo Illustration: Adele Morgan
The cuts at PHL were part of thousands of flights that Frontier canceled from its national schedule in recent weeks.
ULCC Price Returns