Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULH POWR Grades
- ULH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.1% of US stocks.
- ULH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ULH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 63.77% of US stocks).
ULH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ULH is 5.48 -- better than 93.36% of US stocks.
- ULH's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.14% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ULH is more volatile than merely 15.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Universal Logistics Holdings Inc are PAHC, VHI, EXTN, UFAB, and TILE.
- Visit ULH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.universallogistics.com.
ULH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ULH's price/sales ratio is 77.78% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 200 months, ULH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.2.
- ULH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 20.9 over the prior 200 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULH.
ULH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -45.99%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -48.03%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.44%.
The table below shows ULH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ULH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.83||52-week high||$27.95|
|Prev. close||$22.31||52-week low||$17.73|
|Day high||$22.88||Avg. volume||51,570|
|50-day MA||$23.60||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$23.51||Market Cap||614.56M|
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH) Company Bio
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. provides transportation and logistics solutions in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Colombia, Europe, and internationally. The company offers transportation services, which include dry van, flatbed, heavy haul, dedicated, refrigerated, shuttle, and switching operations; and domestic and international freight forwarding, customs brokerage, final mile, and ground expedite services. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Warren, Michigan.
ULH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Universal Logistics Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Universal Logistics Holdings Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ULH, they are:
- 56% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 19.88% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Universal Logistics Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.25% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Universal Logistics Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 81.04% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ULH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULH Latest Social Stream
View Full ULH Social Stream
Latest ULH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Logistics Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULH as an investment opportunity.
Universal Truckload (ULH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULH) ), a leading asset-light provider of customized transportation and logistics solutions, announced today the planned release of second quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, July 29, 2021. The company's quarterly earnings conference call will be held Friday, July 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ULH), a leading asset-light provider of customized transportation and logistics solutions, was named a GM Supplier of the Year in General Motors' 29th annual Supplier of the Year awards.
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. On...
ULH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ULHWant to do more research on Universal Logistics Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch