Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULH POWR Grades
- ULH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ULH is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ULH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.63% of US stocks).
ULH Stock Summary
- Universal Logistics Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.09% of US listed stocks.
- ULH's current price/earnings ratio is 6.96, which is higher than just 11.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, Universal Logistics Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than only 4.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Universal Logistics Holdings Inc are CBRL, GSM, EXTN, INGR, and GCI.
- ULH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Universal Logistics Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.universallogistics.com.
ULH Valuation Summary
- ULH's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 76.47% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 201 months, ULH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- ULH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 23.4 over the prior 201 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULH.
ULH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.62%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.68%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 35.07%.
The table below shows ULH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ULH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ULH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.24% of graded US stocks.
- ULH's asset turnover comes in at 1.493 -- ranking 15th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- PATI, PSXP, and DKL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ULH.
The table below shows ULH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ULH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.59||52-week high||$27.95|
|Prev. close||$19.07||52-week low||$18.21|
|Day high||$19.46||Avg. volume||49,301|
|50-day MA||$20.58||Dividend yield||2.2%|
|200-day MA||$23.06||Market Cap||500.42M|
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH) Company Bio
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. provides transportation and logistics solutions in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Colombia, Europe, and internationally. The company offers transportation services, which include dry van, flatbed, heavy haul, dedicated, refrigerated, shuttle, and switching operations; and domestic and international freight forwarding, customs brokerage, final mile, and ground expedite services. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Warren, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ULH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULH Latest Social Stream
View Full ULH Social Stream
Latest ULH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Logistics Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULH as an investment opportunity.
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ULH) insider upped their holding by 19% earlier this year
Viewing insider transactions for Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:ULH ) over the last year, we see that...
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ULH) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 176,400 shares, an increase of 89.7% from the September 30th total of 93,000 shares. Approximately 2.7% of the companys shares are short sold. Based on an 
Universal Logistics (NASDAQ:ULH) posted its earnings results on Thursday. The transportation company reported $0.74 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.52 by $0.22, Fidelity Earnings reports. Universal Logistics had a net margin of 4.85% and a return on equity of 28.10%. During the same period in the previous year, 
Universal Truckload (ULH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 42.31% and 15.95%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULH), a leading asset-light provider of customized transportation and logistics solutions, today reported consolidated third quarter 2021 net income of $10.3 million, or $0.38 per basic and diluted share, on total operating revenues of $445.6 million. This compares to net income of $13.6 million, or $0.50 per basic and diluted share, during third quarter 2020 on total operating revenues of $365.0 million. Third quarter 2021 operating revenues represent
ULH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ULHWant to do more research on Universal Logistics Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch