Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ULH POWR Grades
- ULH scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- ULH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ULH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
ULH Stock Summary
- Universal Logistics Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.72% of US listed stocks.
- ULH's current price/earnings ratio is 7.75, which is higher than only 15.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- ULH's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Universal Logistics Holdings Inc are CBRL, UNM, MOXC, FLMN, and TUSK.
- Visit ULH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.universallogistics.com.
ULH Valuation Summary
- ULH's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 76.47% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 201 months, ULH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- ULH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 23.4 over the prior 201 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ULH.
ULH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.85%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -31.85%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -12.19%.
The table below shows ULH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ULH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ULH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.24% of graded US stocks.
- ULH's asset turnover comes in at 1.493 -- ranking 15th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- PATI, PSXP, and DKL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ULH.
The table below shows ULH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ULH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ULH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.31||52-week high||$30.68|
|Prev. close||$27.33||52-week low||$15.86|
|Day high||$27.49||Avg. volume||61,959|
|50-day MA||$25.10||Dividend yield||1.54%|
|200-day MA||$20.76||Market Cap||722.13M|
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH) Company Bio
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. provides transportation and logistics solutions in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Colombia, Europe, and internationally. The company offers transportation services, which include dry van, flatbed, heavy haul, dedicated, refrigerated, shuttle, and switching operations; and domestic and international freight forwarding, customs brokerage, final mile, and ground expedite services. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Warren, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
ULH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ULH Latest Social Stream
View Full ULH Social Stream
Latest ULH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Logistics Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ULH as an investment opportunity.
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ULH ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend...
The board of Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ULH ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.10 per...
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH) CEO Tim Phillips on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
Universal Logistics Holdings Reports Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results; Achieved Full Year 2021 Record Results; Declares Dividend
WARREN, Mich., Feb. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ULH), a leading asset-light provider of customized transportation and logistics solutions, today reported consolidated fourth quarter 2021 net income of $16.2 million, or $0.60 per basic and diluted
Universal Logistics press release (ULH): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.60 beats by $0.14.Revenue of $467.38M (+21.1% Y/Y) beats by $41.38M.
ULH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ULHWant to do more research on Universal Logistics Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch