Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH): Price and Financial Metrics
ULH Stock Summary
- Universal Logistics Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.44% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ULH is currently 2.68, higher than merely 23.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- ULH's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 15.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ULH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HUD, BRN, CBRL, GV, and GSM.
- Visit ULH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.universallogistics.com.
ULH Stock Price Chart More Charts
ULH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.59||52-week high||$27.49|
|Prev. close||$12.01||52-week low||$11.02|
|Day high||$13.05||Avg. volume||67,830|
|50-day MA||$15.45||Dividend yield||3.34%|
|200-day MA||$19.61||Market Cap||342.93M|
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH) Company Bio
Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. provides transportation and logistics solutions in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Colombia, Europe, and internationally. The company offers transportation services, which include dry van, flatbed, heavy haul, dedicated, refrigerated, shuttle, and switching operations; and domestic and international freight forwarding, customs brokerage, final mile, and ground expedite services. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Warren, Michigan.