Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc. (ULH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ULH's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.18% -- which is higher than about 6.84% stocks we're looking at.
- Free cash flow for ULH has a compound average growth rate of -85.78%, which is higher than merely 10.04% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ULH's price: HX, CPB, FTI, STAF and GHG.
ULH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for ULH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 37.95% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ULH, investors may wish to consider are:
- Universal Logistics Holdings Inc's market cap of $563 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 26.63% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, ULH's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 24.02% of them.
- ULH's market cap of approximately $563 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 25.7% of them.
ULH Dividend Chart
ULH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ULH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||DPSGY||Deutsche Post AG||3.29%|
|2||UPS||United Parcel Service Inc. Cl B||2.97%|
|3||KHNGY||Kuehne + Nagel International AG||2.45%|
|5||EXPD||Expeditors International of Washington Inc.||1.25%|
|6||ULH||Universal Logistics Holdings, Inc.||1.07%|
|7||FWRD||Forward Air Corporation||0.89%|
|8||DSDVY||DSV Panalpina A/S||0.31%|
|9||AIRT||Air T, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||SGLY||Singularity Future Technology Ltd.||0.00%|
|11||BLDE||Blade Air Mobility, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||VTOL||Bristow Group Inc.||0.00%|
|13||RLGT||Radiant Logistics, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||RRTS||Roadrunner Transportation Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||AER||AerCap Holdings N.V.||0.00%|
|16||ZTO||ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc. ADR||0.00%|
|17||HUBG||Hub Group, Inc. -||0.00%|
|19||AUKNY||Auckland International Airport Limited||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on ULH dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Universal Logistics Holdings Inc and its dividends:
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc Common Stock (ULH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) - Dividend Investor
Universal Logistics Holdings Inc (ULH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha