UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF): Price and Financial Metrics
UMBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.27||52-week high||$92.68|
|Prev. close||$76.26||52-week low||$50.68|
|Day high||$76.95||Avg. volume||393,329|
|50-day MA||$66.91||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$64.73||Market Cap||3.70B|
UMBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMBF POWR Grades
- UMBF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 73.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UMBF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- UMBF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 29.03% of US stocks).
UMBF Stock Summary
- UMBF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 64.72%, UMB FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 88.42% of about US stocks.
- UMB FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -45.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 9.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UMB FINANCIAL CORP are FBP, CFR, CUBI, PBHC, and FISI.
- UMBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UMB FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.umb.com.
UMBF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UMBF's price/earnings ratio is 8.08% lower, now standing at 9.1.
- UMBF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UMBF.
UMBF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 84.03%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 30.54%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.61%.
The table below shows UMBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UMBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UMBF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31% of graded US stocks.
- UMBF's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 213th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HFBL, SFBS, and CVLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UMBF.
The table below shows UMBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF) Company Bio
UMB Financial provides various banking and other financial products and services in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Illinois, Oklahoma, Arizona, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Indiana, Wisconsin, Utah, Texas, and Massachusetts states. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
UMBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMBF Latest Social Stream
View Full UMBF Social Stream
Latest UMBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UMB FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMBF as an investment opportunity.
UMB Fund Services Assists StepStone Private Wealth with Flagship Fund Transition to Daily Admittance, Launch of New Infrastructure Fund
MILWAUKEE, November 30, 2023--UMB Fund Services, Inc. (UMBFS), a subsidiary of UMB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: UMBF), announced today its service expansion for StepStone Group Private Wealth LLC, part of StepStone Group Inc. (NASDAQ: STEP), one of the largest asset managers focused exclusively on private markets.
UMB (UMBF) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The board of UMB Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:UMBF ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $0.39 on...
UMB Financial's (UMBF) strong loan and deposit balance, efforts to diversify fee income sources and robust liquidity position make it a wise investment option.
Unveiling Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats in UMBF's 2023 Q3 Report
UMBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|