UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMBF POWR Grades
- UMBF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UMBF is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- UMBF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.9% of US stocks).
UMBF Stock Summary
- Umb Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.31 for Umb Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 95.3% of US stocks.
- Umb Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -17.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 19.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Umb Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be VLY, BANC, CVBF, HWC, and CALB.
- UMBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Umb Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.umb.com.
UMBF Valuation Summary
- UMBF's price/earnings ratio is 10.7; this is 2.73% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- UMBF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, UMBF's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UMBF.
UMBF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.57%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 26.35%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -7.66%.
The table below shows UMBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UMBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UMBF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31% of graded US stocks.
- UMBF's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 213th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HFBL, SFBS, and CVLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UMBF.
The table below shows UMBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UMBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.41||52-week high||$112.24|
|Prev. close||$91.37||52-week low||$84.21|
|Day high||$92.79||Avg. volume||252,624|
|50-day MA||$93.71||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$98.66||Market Cap||4.47B|
UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF) Company Bio
UMB Financial provides various banking and other financial products and services in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Illinois, Oklahoma, Arizona, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Indiana, Wisconsin, Utah, Texas, and Massachusetts states. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
UMBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMBF Latest Social Stream
View Full UMBF Social Stream
Latest UMBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Umb Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMBF as an investment opportunity.
UMB (UMBF) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
UMB Financial Still Offering A Rare High-Quality Mix And Capital Deployment For Longer-Term Investors
It's been an interesting year for UMB Financial (UMBF), and one with some choppy quarterly performances, but overall more good than bad and this Midwestern bank starts 2022 on a pretty good foot with a diverse commercial lending and fee-generating service portfolio that I believe will hold up well across...
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But across the board there are plenty of stocks...
UMB (UMBF) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
PTR, CVX, and UMBF made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on February 2, 2022
UMBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|