UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMBF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where UMBF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UMBF is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- UMBF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.2% of US stocks).
UMBF Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.3 for Umb Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 49%, Umb Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 86.28% of about US stocks.
- Umb Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -21.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 11.96% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Umb Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PWOD, PBHC, HAFC, LBAI, and BANR.
- UMBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Umb Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.umb.com.
UMBF Valuation Summary
- UMBF's price/earnings ratio is 10.7; this is 2.73% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- UMBF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, UMBF's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UMBF.
UMBF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 53.87%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 107.25%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.51%.
The table below shows UMBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UMBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UMBF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.64% of graded US stocks.
- UMBF's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 191st of 436 Banking stocks.
- PVBC, FBK, and RNST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UMBF.
The table below shows UMBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UMBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.63||52-week high||$99.98|
|Prev. close||$89.97||52-week low||$45.87|
|Day high||$91.37||Avg. volume||205,374|
|50-day MA||$90.72||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$87.18||Market Cap||4.33B|
UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF) Company Bio
UMB Financial provides various banking and other financial products and services in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Illinois, Oklahoma, Arizona, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Indiana, Wisconsin, Utah, Texas, and Massachusetts states. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
UMBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMBF Latest Social Stream
View Full UMBF Social Stream
Latest UMBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Umb Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMBF as an investment opportunity.
Solid fundamentals, stellar growth prospects and efforts to diversify revenue sources make UMB Financial (UMBF) a wise investment choice right now.
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. Names Douglas Pagliaro As Senior Managing Director And Deputy Chief Digital And Banking As A Service Officer
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: NYCB) (the "Company") today announced that Douglas Pagliaro has joined the Company as Senior Managing Director and Deputy Chief Digital and Banking as a Service Officer. Mr. Pagliaro comes to New York Community with 28 years of banking and financial services experience, including the past 11 years involved in the digital and Banking as a Service (BaaS) space. He has also spent half of his career focused on the alternative deposits channel.
UMB Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:UMBF ) will increase its dividend on the 1st of October to US$0.37. This takes the...
UMB (UMBF) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Fifth Third's (FITB) acquisition of Provide underlines its continued digital innovation efforts and focus on the healthcare sector.
UMBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|