UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF): Price and Financial Metrics
UMBF Stock Summary
- UMBF's went public 30.19 years ago, making it older than 84.04% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.79 for Umb Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.34% of US stocks.
- Umb Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -12.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 24.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UMBF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NBTB, COLB, UVSP, BMTC, and NWBI.
- UMBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Umb Financial Corp's official web site, go to umbfinancial.com.
UMBF Stock Price Chart More Charts
UMBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.28||52-week high||$70.26|
|Prev. close||$52.07||52-week low||$39.47|
|Day high||$51.82||Avg. volume||290,387|
|50-day MA||$46.34||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$60.15||Market Cap||2.47B|
UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF) Company Bio
UMB Financial provides various banking and other financial products and services in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Illinois, Oklahoma, Arizona, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Indiana, Wisconsin, Utah, Texas, and Massachusetts states. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.