UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF): Price and Financial Metrics
UMBF Stock Summary
- Umb Financial Corp's stock had its IPO on March 27, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.25% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.88 for Umb Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.81% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UMBF is more volatile than just 5.57% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Umb Financial Corp are JW.A, BOH, AEO, ONB, and ABM.
- Visit UMBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to umbfinancial.com.
UMBF Stock Price Chart More Charts
UMBF Price/Volume Stats
UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF) Company Bio
UMB Financial provides various banking and other financial products and services in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Illinois, Oklahoma, Arizona, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Indiana, Wisconsin, Utah, Texas, and Massachusetts states. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.