UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMBF POWR Grades
- UMBF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 65.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UMBF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- UMBF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
UMBF Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.01 for Umb Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.84% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, UMBF has reported earnings growth of 112.11%, putting it ahead of 85.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UMBF comes in at -22.28% -- higher than that of only 11.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UMBF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WASH, BCBP, LEVL, UNTY, and WTFC.
- Visit UMBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.umb.com.
UMBF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, UMBF's price/sales ratio is 2.86% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, UMBF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $8.
- UMBF's price/earnings ratio has moved up $9.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UMBF.
UMBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.30||52-week high||$99.98|
|Prev. close||$92.68||52-week low||$43.79|
|Day high||$93.51||Avg. volume||204,173|
|50-day MA||$95.57||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$77.72||Market Cap||4.51B|
UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF) Company Bio
UMB Financial provides various banking and other financial products and services in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Illinois, Oklahoma, Arizona, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Indiana, Wisconsin, Utah, Texas, and Massachusetts states. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
UMBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMBF Latest Social Stream
View Full UMBF Social Stream
Latest UMBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Umb Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMBF as an investment opportunity.
While elevated costs are expected to hurt CIT Group's (CIT) bottom line, its efforts to diversify revenues remain impressive.
Synovus' (SNV) focus on strategic opportunities and continued organic growth are encouraging. Yet, rising costs might deter bottom-line growth.
Navient's (NAVI) efforts to drive operational efficiency through cost-control measures and focus on growth opportunities are encouraging.
Strong prospects, solid balance sheet and analysts' bullish stance make First BanCorp (FBP) stock a wise investment option at present.
Mercantile Bank (MBWM) announces the renewal of its $20-million share buyback program.
UMBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|