UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, UMBF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 513,964,000, ranking above 94.33% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of history, this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for UMBF have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UMBF's price: GHG, CPB, PRPL, EBIX and SNX.
UMBF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Umb Financial Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 55.98% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Umb Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Umb Financial Corp offers a higher dividend yield than only 19.65% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -55.98%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 18.48% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, UMBF has a discount rate lower than only 18.48% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Umb Financial Corp has a beta lower than only 19.38% of such peers.
UMBF Dividend Chart
UMBF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|