UMB Financial Corporation (UMBF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UMBF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 274,660,000; for context, that's better than 94.31% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UMBF's price: STN, TEVA, EVOL, DLNG and TER.
UMBF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Umb Financial Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 36.21%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Umb Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Umb Financial Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 27.78% of them.
- UMBF's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 28.84% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, UMBF's equity discount rate is less than 67.86% of those stocks.
UMBF Dividend Chart
UMBF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|