UMH Properties, Inc. (UMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMH POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where UMH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UMH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UMH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.93% of US stocks).
UMH Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UMH is currently 39.65, higher than 87.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for UMH PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 92.15% of US stocks.
- UMH PROPERTIES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -34.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 13.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UMH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AKR, REI, WLFC, ESBA, and CYXT.
- UMH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UMH PROPERTIES INC's official web site, go to www.umh.reit.
UMH Valuation Summary
- UMH's price/earnings ratio is -34.4; this is 244.54% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, UMH's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UMH.
UMH Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.63%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1080.06%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 36.22%.
The table below shows UMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UMH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UMH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.4% of graded US stocks.
- UMH's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 115th of 444 Trading stocks.
- GMRE, WPC, and FHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UMH.
The table below shows UMH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.21||52-week high||$25.46|
|Prev. close||$17.07||52-week low||$15.14|
|Day high||$17.35||Avg. volume||349,944|
|50-day MA||$16.85||Dividend yield||4.65%|
|200-day MA||$18.41||Market Cap||959.20M|
UMH Properties, Inc. (UMH) Company Bio
UMH Properties engages owns and operates manufactured home communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Freehold, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
UMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMH Latest Social Stream
View Full UMH Social Stream
Latest UMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UMH PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMH as an investment opportunity.
FREEHOLD, NJ, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) today announced the tax treatment of its 2022 distributions. The following tables summarize, for income tax purposes, the nature of cash distributions paid to stockholders of UMH’s common and preferred shares during the calendar year ended December 31, 2022. Common - CUSIP 903002103 Shown as Dollars ($)Payment DateDistributions Per ShareNon-Qualifying Ord. Income (1a)Total Long-Term Capital Gain (2a)Unrecaptured Sec.
UMH PROPERTIES, INC. WILL HOST FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2022 FINANCIAL RESULTS WEBCAST AND CONFERENCE CALL
FREEHOLD, NJ, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH), a real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in manufactured home communities, announced that it will host its Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call. Senior management will discuss the results, current market conditions and future outlook on Wednesday, March 1, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. UMH’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 results will be released on Tuesday
UMH PROPERTIES, INC. ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF A GEORGIA COMMUNITY THROUGH ITS QUALIFIED OPPORTUNITY ZONE FUND
FREEHOLD, NJ, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) today announced that it closed on the acquisition of a manufactured home community located in Albany, Georgia, for a total purchase price of $3.65 million through UMH’s qualified opportunity zone fund. This brand-new community contains 118 developed homesites and is situated on approximately 26 acres. Samuel A. Landy, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “We are pleased to announce the acquisition of Mi
FREEHOLD, NJ, Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On January 11, 2023, the Board of Directors of UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a 2.5% increase in the Company’s quarterly common stock dividend, raising it to $0.205 per share from $0.20 per share. The dividend is payable March 15, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 15, 2023. This represents an annual dividend rate of $0.82 per share. Samuel A. Landy, President a
FREEHOLD, NJ, Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On January 11, 2023, the Board of Directors of UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3984375 per share for the period from December 1, 2022 through February 28, 2023, on the Company’s 6.375% Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock payable March 15, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 15, 2023. Series D preferred share dividends are cumulative and payable quarterly at an annual ra
UMH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|