UMH Properties, Inc. (UMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMH POWR Grades
- UMH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.65% of US stocks.
- UMH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- UMH ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
UMH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 62.5, Umh Properties Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Umh Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 89.04% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Umh Properties Inc is reporting a growth rate of 314.67%; that's higher than 92.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Umh Properties Inc are AROC, GATX, LPG, ASC, and ENBL.
- Visit UMH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.umh.reit.
UMH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, UMH's EV/EBIT ratio is 41.22% lower, now standing at 22.6.
- UMH's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
- UMH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UMH.
UMH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 40.44%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 72.91%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 61.01%.
The table below shows UMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UMH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UMH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.12% of graded US stocks.
- UMH's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 111th of 458 Trading stocks.
- WPC, GMRE, and SELF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UMH.
The table below shows UMH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.79||52-week high||$25.70|
|Prev. close||$23.84||52-week low||$13.05|
|Day high||$24.14||Avg. volume||239,522|
|50-day MA||$23.54||Dividend yield||3.19%|
|200-day MA||$20.04||Market Cap||1.13B|
UMH Properties, Inc. (UMH) Company Bio
UMH Properties engages owns and operates manufactured home communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Freehold, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
UMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMH Latest Social Stream
View Full UMH Social Stream
Latest UMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Umh Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMH as an investment opportunity.
UMH PROPERTIES, INC. HONORED WITH MANUFACTURED HOUSING INSTITUTES COMMUNITY OPERATOR OF THE YEAR AND RETAIL SALES CENTER OF THE YEAR AWARDS
FREEHOLD, NJ, Aug. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) is pleased to announce that on August 9, 2021, UMH was named Manufactured Housing Institute''s Community Operator of the Year. In addition, UMH was awarded the Manufactured Housing Institute''s Retail Sales Center of the Year Award for the second year in a row. This year, the award was given to UMHs Redbud Sales Center, located in Anderson, Indiana.
UMH PROPERTIES, INC. HONORED WITH MANUFACTURED HOUSING INSTITUTE’S COMMUNITY OPERATOR OF THE YEAR AND RETAIL SALES CENTER OF THE YEAR AWARDS
FREEHOLD, NJ, Aug. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) is pleased to announce that on August 9, 2021, UMH was named Manufactured Housing Institute's Community Operator of the Year. In addition, UMH was awarded the Manufactured Housing Institute's Retail Sales Center of the Year Award for the second year in a row. This year, the award was given to UMH’s Redbud Sales Center, located in Anderson, Indiana. Samuel A. Landy, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented “U
UMH (UMH) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 6.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FREEHOLD, NJ, Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) reported Total Income for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 of $49.0 million as compared to $40.1 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2020, representing an increase of 22%. Net Income Attributable to Common Shareholders amounted to $8.4 million or $0.18 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 as compared to Net Income of $10.2 million or $0.25 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2020.
A look at the shareholders of UMH Properties, Inc. ( NYSE:UMH ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions...
UMH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|