UMH Properties, Inc. (UMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMH POWR Grades
- UMH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UMH is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- UMH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.94% of US stocks).
UMH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of UMH PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for UMH PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 90.99% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for UMH comes in at -26.33% -- higher than that of only 17.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UMH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UE, RLJ, INSW, OSG, and GSAT.
- Visit UMH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.umh.reit.
UMH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, UMH's price/sales ratio is 325% higher, now standing at 5.1.
- Over the past 243 months, UMH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UMH.
UMH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -49.37%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.9%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.82%.
The table below shows UMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UMH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UMH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.4% of graded US stocks.
- UMH's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 115th of 444 Trading stocks.
- GMRE, WPC, and FHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UMH.
The table below shows UMH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.15||52-week high||$27.50|
|Prev. close||$16.10||52-week low||$15.74|
|Day high||$16.37||Avg. volume||298,114|
|50-day MA||$18.75||Dividend yield||4.95%|
|200-day MA||$21.44||Market Cap||889.30M|
UMH Properties, Inc. (UMH) Company Bio
UMH Properties engages owns and operates manufactured home communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Freehold, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
UMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMH Latest Social Stream
View Full UMH Social Stream
Latest UMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UMH PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMH as an investment opportunity.
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you buy good businesses at...
EUGENE W. LANDY, FOUNDER AND CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF UMH PROPERTIES, INC., INDUCTED INTO THE RV/ MH HALL OF FAME
UMH Properties, Inc. Eugene W. Landy, Founder and Chairman of the Board, was inducted into the RV/MH Hall of Fame. FREEHOLD, NJ, Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) is pleased to announce that on August 15, 2022, Eugene W. Landy, Founder and Chairman of the Board, was inducted into the RV/MH Hall of Fame. Mr. Landy has championed providing quality affordable housing through manufactured homes in communities for over 54 years. He has worked steadfastly to improve th
Colliers Securities analyst David Toti reiterated a Hold rating on UMH Properties (UMH - Research Report) today and set a price target of $22.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $19.52.According to TipRanks, Toti is a 2-star analyst with an average return of -0.7% and a 50.63% success rate. Toti covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Equity Lifestyle, UMH Properties, and Mid-America Apartment.Currently, the analyst consensus on UMH Properties is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $25.13.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Based on UMH Properties' latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $49.
UMH PROPERTIES, INC. ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF A SOUTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY THROUGH ITS NEWLY-FORMED QUALIFIED OPPORTUNITY ZONE FUND
FREEHOLD, NJ, Aug. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE: UMH) today announced that it closed on the acquisition of a manufactured home community located in Orangeburg, South Carolina for a purchase price of $5,200,000 through UMH’s newly formed qualified opportunity zone fund (“QOZF”). This community contains 186 developed homesites, of which approximately 42% are occupied. It is situated on approximately 39 acres in a qualified opportunity zone. Samuel A. Landy, President and
E ratio of -52.93.
UMH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|