UMH Properties, Inc. (UMH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where UMH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- UMH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- UMH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.92% of US stocks).
UMH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 61.04, Umh Properties Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, UMH has reported earnings growth of 200.94%, putting it ahead of 89.68% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UMH is more volatile than only 5.72% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UMH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SITC, CDR, SBLK, ASC, and EPRT.
- UMH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Umh Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.umh.reit.
UMH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, UMH's EV/EBIT ratio is 41.22% lower, now standing at 22.6.
- UMH's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
- UMH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UMH.
UMH Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 143.13%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.63%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 84.82%.
The table below shows UMH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UMH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UMH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.4% of graded US stocks.
- UMH's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 115th of 444 Trading stocks.
- GMRE, WPC, and FHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UMH.
The table below shows UMH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UMH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.23||52-week high||$27.50|
|Prev. close||$19.63||52-week low||$18.75|
|Day high||$20.25||Avg. volume||312,357|
|50-day MA||$22.64||Dividend yield||4.08%|
|200-day MA||$23.63||Market Cap||1.10B|
UMH Properties, Inc. (UMH) Company Bio
UMH Properties engages owns and operates manufactured home communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Freehold, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
UMH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMH Latest Social Stream
View Full UMH Social Stream
Latest UMH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Umh Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMH as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by UMH Properties, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
UMH Properties, Inc. (UMH) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Nelli Madden - Vice President of Investor Relations Samuel Landy - President and Chief Executive Officer Anna Chew - Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Eugene Landy - Chairman Brett Taft - Vice...
UMH (UMH) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 5.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
UMH PROPERTIES, INC. REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED AND THE FOURTH QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2021
FREEHOLD, NJ, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) reported Total Income of $186.1 million for the year ended December 31, 2021 as compared to $163.6 million for the year ended December 31, 2020, representing an increase of 14%. Total Income for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 was $46.0 million as compared to $42.8 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2020, representing an increase of 7%. Net Income Attributable to Common Shareholders amounted to $21.2 mill
Broadstone Net Lease, Inc. (BNL) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -2.86% and 1.58%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
UMH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|