UMH Properties, Inc. (UMH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, UMH has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 7.93% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, UMH's comes in at 1.5 -- better than 89.71% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- UMH is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 10.46% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UMH's price: AIRI, AWK, CTIB, CVGW and PETS.
UMH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of UMH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 15.7% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Umh Properties Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Umh Properties Inc produces a dividend yield 4.89% -- which falls in the top 17.49%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, UMH has a beta lower than only 18.73% of them.
UMH Dividend Chart
UMH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|