UMH Properties, Inc. (UMH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, UMH has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than merely 8.13% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.43 -- higher than 88.56% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UMH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CVBF, WABC, LLY, ED and IMKTA.
UMH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Umh Properties Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 14.02% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Umh Properties Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, UMH offers a dividend yield in the top 18.62% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, UMH has a beta lower than merely 18.39% of them.
UMH Dividend Chart
UMH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|