Unum Therapeutics Inc. (UMRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UMRX Stock Summary
- Unum Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on March 29, 2018, making it an older stock than only 6.84% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that UMRX's revenue has grown 98.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.68% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UMRX is more volatile than 98.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UMRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PIRS, CDTX, SYBX, NXTC, and KALV.
- Visit UMRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unumrx.com.
UMRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.35||52-week high||$3.72|
|Prev. close||$2.34||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$2.41||Avg. volume||1,222,692|
|50-day MA||$2.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.26||Market Cap||99.80M|
Unum Therapeutics Inc. (UMRX) Company Bio
Unum Therapeutics Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes immunotherapy products designed to harness the power of a patient’s immune system to cure cancer. Its lead product candidate is the ACTR087 used in combination with rituximab, which is in Phase I clinical trials to treat adult patients with relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The company’s product portfolio also includes ACTR707 used in combination with rituximab that is in Phase I clinical trials to treat adult patients with r/r B cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma; ACTR087 used in combination with SEA-BCMA, which is in Phase I clinical trials for treating patients with r/r multiple myeloma; and ACTR707 used in combination with trastuzumab, which is in late preclinical development phase for treating HER2+ solid tumor cancers. It has strategic collaboration with Seattle Genetics, Inc. to identify, research, develop, and commercialize antibody-coupled T cell receptor therapies. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
UMRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UMRX Latest Social Stream
View Full UMRX Social Stream
Latest UMRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unum Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UMRX as an investment opportunity.
Venrock Healthcare Capital Partners discloses the purchase 0.451M shares of Unum Therapeutics (UMRX) between Aug. 14 and Aug. 18 at average price of $2.52/share.Shares +9% premarket....
Unum Therapeutics (UMRX): Q2 GAAP EPS of -$0.24.Revenue of $0.53M (-83.1% Y/Y)Shares -2.8% AH.Press Release...
Kaskela Law LLC Announces Investigation of Unum Therapeutics Inc. and Encourages Long-Term Investors to Contact the Firm - UMRX
Kaskela Law LLC announces that it is investigating Unum Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: UMRX) ("Unum" or the "Company") on behalf of the Company's investors.
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for July 17th
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Unum Therapeutics Inc. (UMRX).
UMRX Price Returns