Unum Therapeutics Inc. (UMRX): Price and Financial Metrics
UMRX Stock Summary
- Unum Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on March 29, 2018, making it an older stock than only 3.05% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Unum Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Unum Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Unum Therapeutics Inc are ARDS, NVAX, PTI, MGNX, and PLX.
- UMRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Unum Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.unumrx.com.
UMRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
UMRX Price/Volume Stats
Unum Therapeutics Inc. (UMRX) Company Bio
Unum Therapeutics Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes immunotherapy products designed to harness the power of a patient’s immune system to cure cancer. Its lead product candidate is the ACTR087 used in combination with rituximab, which is in Phase I clinical trials to treat adult patients with relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The company’s product portfolio also includes ACTR707 used in combination with rituximab that is in Phase I clinical trials to treat adult patients with r/r B cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma; ACTR087 used in combination with SEA-BCMA, which is in Phase I clinical trials for treating patients with r/r multiple myeloma; and ACTR707 used in combination with trastuzumab, which is in late preclinical development phase for treating HER2+ solid tumor cancers. It has strategic collaboration with Seattle Genetics, Inc. to identify, research, develop, and commercialize antibody-coupled T cell receptor therapies. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.