Unum Therapeutics Inc. (UMRX): Price and Financial Metrics
UMRX Stock Summary
- UMRX's went public 1.9 years ago, making it older than merely 3.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Unum Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UMRX is more volatile than 96.34% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Unum Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARDS, PTI, GRTS, ALPN, and NVAX.
- Visit UMRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unumrx.com.
UMRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
UMRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.77||52-week high||$4.87|
|Prev. close||$0.77||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.80||Avg. volume||247,124|
|50-day MA||$0.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.71||Market Cap||23.61M|
Unum Therapeutics Inc. (UMRX) Company Bio
Unum Therapeutics Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes immunotherapy products designed to harness the power of a patient’s immune system to cure cancer. Its lead product candidate is the ACTR087 used in combination with rituximab, which is in Phase I clinical trials to treat adult patients with relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The company’s product portfolio also includes ACTR707 used in combination with rituximab that is in Phase I clinical trials to treat adult patients with r/r B cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma; ACTR087 used in combination with SEA-BCMA, which is in Phase I clinical trials for treating patients with r/r multiple myeloma; and ACTR707 used in combination with trastuzumab, which is in late preclinical development phase for treating HER2+ solid tumor cancers. It has strategic collaboration with Seattle Genetics, Inc. to identify, research, develop, and commercialize antibody-coupled T cell receptor therapies. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.