Unum Therapeutics Inc. (UMRX): Price and Financial Metrics
UMRX Stock Summary
- Unum Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on March 29, 2018, making it an older stock than only 6.84% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that UMRX's revenue has grown 98.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.68% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UMRX is more volatile than 98.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UMRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PIRS, CDTX, SYBX, NXTC, and KALV.
- Visit UMRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unumrx.com.
UMRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UMRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.35||52-week high||$3.72|
|Prev. close||$2.34||52-week low||$0.29|
|Day high||$2.41||Avg. volume||1,222,692|
|50-day MA||$2.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.26||Market Cap||99.80M|
Unum Therapeutics Inc. (UMRX) Company Bio
Unum Therapeutics Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes immunotherapy products designed to harness the power of a patient’s immune system to cure cancer. Its lead product candidate is the ACTR087 used in combination with rituximab, which is in Phase I clinical trials to treat adult patients with relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The company’s product portfolio also includes ACTR707 used in combination with rituximab that is in Phase I clinical trials to treat adult patients with r/r B cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma; ACTR087 used in combination with SEA-BCMA, which is in Phase I clinical trials for treating patients with r/r multiple myeloma; and ACTR707 used in combination with trastuzumab, which is in late preclinical development phase for treating HER2+ solid tumor cancers. It has strategic collaboration with Seattle Genetics, Inc. to identify, research, develop, and commercialize antibody-coupled T cell receptor therapies. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.