Unilever NV (UN): Price and Financial Metrics
UN Stock Summary
- UN has a market capitalization of $96,710,642,280 -- more than approximately 97.87% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Unilever N V's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UN is more volatile than just 1.9% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Unilever N V are AMT, PTR, SBUX, UPS, and BTI.
- UN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Unilever N V's official web site, go to www.unilever.com.
UN Stock Price Chart More Charts
UN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.50||52-week high||$63.62|
|Prev. close||$56.56||52-week low||$52.62|
|Day high||$57.55||Avg. volume||1,390,750|
|50-day MA||$58.08||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$59.46||Market Cap||98.60B|
Unilever NV (UN) Company Bio
Unilever NV operates through Personal Care, Foods, Refreshment, and Home Care segments, with areas of focus such as skincare and haircare products, deodorants, oral care products, powders, liquids and capsules, soap bars, various cleaning products, and more. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.