Unico American Corporation (UNAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNAM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $24,561,618, Unico American Corp has a greater market value than merely 4.41% of US stocks.
- For UNAM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Unico American Corp is reporting a growth rate of 297.8%; that's higher than 93.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Unico American Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ESMC, TESS, ITIC, BNED, and TYHT.
- Visit UNAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crusaderinsurance.com.
UNAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.65||52-week high||$8.60|
|Prev. close||$4.67||52-week low||$4.01|
|Day high||$4.70||Avg. volume||8,850|
|50-day MA||$4.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.05||Market Cap||24.67M|
UNAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNAM Latest Social Stream
View Full UNAM Social Stream
Latest UNAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unico American Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNAM as an investment opportunity.
Unico American Cp (NASDAQ: UNAM) shares dropped -11.42% to end trading Friday at $4.50 per share - a net change of $-0.58. Shares traded between $5.08 and $4.22 throughout the day. 59718 shares of Unico American Cp exchanged hands. Visit Unico American Cps profile for more information. About The Nasdaq Stock Market The Nasdaq Stock Market is a global leader in trading data and services, and equities and options listing. Nasdaq is the world\''s leading exchange for options volume and is home to the five largest US companies - Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Alphabet and Facebook. To get more information on Unico American Cp and to follow the companys latest updates, you can visit the companys profile page here: Unico American Cps Profile . For more news on the financial markets be sure to visi...
CALABASAS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 17, 2021 / Unico American Corporation (NASDAQ:UNAM) ("Unico" or the "Company"), announced today its consolidated financial results for the three months ended March
Pre-market movers on Tuesday include ZOM stock, RIOT stock and AGC stock, following all sorts of big stock market news.
Get ready for the trading week by diving into today's biggest pre-market movers.
CALABASAS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 1, 2021/ Unico American Corporation (NASDAQ:UNAM) ("Unico" or the "Company"), announced today its consolidated financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2020. For the three months ended December 31, 2020, net loss was $2,071,985 ($0.
UNAM Price Returns