United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI): Price and Financial Metrics
UNFI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UNFI is 23.62 -- better than 98.65% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.06, United Natural Foods Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.85% of stocks in our set.
- United Natural Foods Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.46% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Natural Foods Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DIT, CORE, HBP, RYI, and VOLT.
- UNFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Natural Foods Inc's official web site, go to www.unfi.com.
UNFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.50||52-week high||$32.88|
|Prev. close||$29.90||52-week low||$5.00|
|Day high||$32.29||Avg. volume||1,534,244|
|50-day MA||$23.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.48||Market Cap||1.77B|
United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) Company Bio
United Natural Foods distributes and retails natural, organic, and specialty foods, as well as non-food products primarily in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Providence, Rhode Island.
UNFI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for United Natural Foods Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that United Natural Foods Inc ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UNFI, they are:
- 29% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 7.36% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- United Natural Foods Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), United Natural Foods Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 98.61% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UNFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNFI Latest Social Stream
View Full UNFI Social Stream
Latest UNFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Natural Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNFI as an investment opportunity.
United Natural Foods, Inc. (NYSE: UNFI) ("UNFI") announced today that it has extended its primary wholesale grocery distribution relationship with Whole Foods Market, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) by entering into an extension of the current distribution agreement. The term of the primary distribution agreement between the parties now runs until September 27, 2027.
Natural food distributor United Natural Foods on Thursday extended its distribution agreement with Whole Foods until Sept. 2027.
United Natural (UNFI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
United Natural Foods, Inc. (NYSE: UNFI) will release financial results for its fiscal 2021 second quarter, ended January 30, 2021, the morning of Wednesday March 10, 2021. Management will host a conference call that morning at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss results.
When you buy shares in a company, there is always a risk that the price drops to zero. But if you pick the right...
UNFI Price Returns
Continue Researching UNFIWant to do more research on United Natural Foods Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!