United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNFI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UNFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.39% of US stocks.
- UNFI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- UNFI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.96% of US stocks).
UNFI Stock Summary
- UNITED NATURAL FOODS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.12% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of UNITED NATURAL FOODS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, UNITED NATURAL FOODS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 1.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNITED NATURAL FOODS INC are NSIT, VRTV, MAN, SAH, and CHS.
- Visit UNFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unfi.com.
UNFI Valuation Summary
- UNFI's price/earnings ratio is 11.1; this is 49.77% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- UNFI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNFI.
UNFI Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 26.88%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -27.63%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 26.78%.
The table below shows UNFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.89% of graded US stocks.
- UNFI's asset turnover comes in at 3.555 -- ranking 11th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GIC, FSTR, and GLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNFI.
The table below shows UNFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UNFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.72||52-week high||$57.89|
|Prev. close||$45.45||52-week low||$32.90|
|Day high||$46.72||Avg. volume||482,053|
|50-day MA||$41.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.91||Market Cap||2.80B|
United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) Company Bio
United Natural Foods distributes and retails natural, organic, and specialty foods, as well as non-food products primarily in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Providence, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
UNFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNFI Latest Social Stream
View Full UNFI Social Stream
Latest UNFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED NATURAL FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNFI as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 companies to consider in the portfolio of Oprah Winfrey. If you want to read about some more companies in the portfolio of Oprah, go directly to Oprah Winfrey Stock Portfolio: 5 Companies To Consider. Oprah Winfrey is among a rare breed of television personalities who have successfully cashed […]
PROVIDENCE, R.I., November 22, 2022--United Natural Foods, Inc. (NYSE: UNFI) will release financial results for its fiscal 2023 first quarter, ended October 29, 2022, the morning of Wednesday December 7, 2022. Management will host a conference call that morning at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss results.
PROVIDENCE, R.I., November 21, 2022--UNFI shared its 2023 customer show schedule, a five-event series throughout the U.S. where the Company expects to host over 10,000 customer attendees.
Aramark (ARMK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.04% and 7.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Stryve Foods, Inc. (SNAX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 28.57% and 23.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
UNFI Price Returns
Continue Researching UNFIWant to do more research on United Natural Foods Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch