United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNFI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UNFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UNFI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- UNFI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.8% of US stocks).
UNFI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UNFI is 21.4 -- better than 98.77% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.07, United Natural Foods Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 0.36% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, UNFI has reported earnings growth of -319%, putting it ahead of just 6.7% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KIRK, CHS, NSIT, VRTV, and DIT.
- UNFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Natural Foods Inc's official web site, go to www.unfi.com.
UNFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, UNFI's price/sales ratio is 96.3% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- UNFI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, UNFI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNFI.
UNFI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 205.13%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 330.84%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 955.17%.
The table below shows UNFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.54% of graded US stocks.
- UNFI's asset turnover comes in at 3.669 -- ranking 11th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- GIC, FSTR, and JVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNFI.
The table below shows UNFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UNFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.00||52-week high||$42.40|
|Prev. close||$37.02||52-week low||$14.23|
|Day high||$37.70||Avg. volume||1,106,116|
|50-day MA||$34.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.08||Market Cap||2.08B|
United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) Company Bio
United Natural Foods distributes and retails natural, organic, and specialty foods, as well as non-food products primarily in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Providence, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
UNFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNFI Latest Social Stream
View Full UNFI Social Stream
Latest UNFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Natural Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNFI as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Some of the largest U.S. food distributors are reporting difficulties in fulfilling orders as a lack of workers weighs on the supply chain. Sysco Corp., North America’s largest wholesale food distributor, is turning away customers in some areas where demand is exceeding capacity. The company also said prices for key goods such as chicken, pork and paper products for takeout packaging are climbing amid tight supplies. In particular, production has slowed for high-demand, labor-inte
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But one can do better than...
LONDON , Aug. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the most powerful North American consumer megatrends is the staggering increase in demand for plant-based food. In fact, the plant-based food market is one of the fastest-growing in North America . Mentioned in today''s commentary includes : Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN ), United Natural Foods, Inc. (NYSE: UNFI ), Hormel Foods Corporation (NYSE: HRL ), B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS ), Walmart Inc. (NYSE: WMT ). In 2020, the growth rate for this market more than doubled with sales surging 27% to $7 billion . And last year, 57% of U.S. households bought plant-based foods. Experts project this market will only continue growing, with one industry source projecting that the global market for plant-based food will grow at a compound annual growth ra...
PROVIDENCE, R.I., August 18, 2021--UNFI and RangeMe relationship allows retailers and suppliers to facilitate purchase orders on UNFI’s Easy Options platform through RangeMe.
Since launching simultaneously with the 2018 enactment of California's Proposition 64 that legalized recreational marijuana, HERBL has become one of the largest cannabis distribution companies in the state, providing supply chain solutions to more than 850 storefronts and delivery services across California. It currently provides scalable distribution software and infrastructure consisting of five licensed warehouse buildings across three campuses, utilizing more than 35 armored trucks to delive
UNFI Price Returns
Continue Researching UNFIWant to do more research on United Natural Foods Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch