United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNFI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UNFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UNFI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- UNFI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
UNFI Stock Summary
- United Natural Foods Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.44% of US listed stocks.
- UNFI's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.67% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, UNFI has reported earnings growth of -319%, putting it ahead of just 6.42% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Natural Foods Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KIRK, JAN, NLS, LAZ, and HOME.
- Visit UNFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unfi.com.
UNFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, UNFI's price/earnings ratio is 46.51% lower, now standing at 11.5.
- Over the past 243 months, UNFI's price/earnings ratio has gone down $17.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNFI.
UNFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.41||52-week high||$42.40|
|Prev. close||$34.71||52-week low||$14.23|
|Day high||$36.33||Avg. volume||1,400,960|
|50-day MA||$36.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.11||Market Cap||2.00B|
United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) Company Bio
United Natural Foods distributes and retails natural, organic, and specialty foods, as well as non-food products primarily in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Providence, Rhode Island.
UNFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNFI Latest Social Stream
View Full UNFI Social Stream
Latest UNFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Natural Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNFI as an investment opportunity.
U.S. stock futures were mixed on Thursday as investors await data related to consumer prices. That data will provide information about the rate of inflation as the economy recovers from the pandemic. Notably, data on initial jobless claims for the recent week is also set to be released today. S&P futures were relatively flat, while Dow futures were trading around 0.2% higher, at the time of writing. Meanwhile, Nasdaq futures were trading around 0.2% lower, at the time of writing. Companies that are expected to report earnings before the market opens include AstroNova (ALOT), BlueCity Holdings (BLCT), and Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG).
United Natural's (UNFI) third-quarter fiscal 2021 results reflect lower top and bottom line due to weakness across almost all channels.
Shares of United Natural Foods (UNFI) plunged 15.7% on June 9 to close at $34.26 after the premier food wholesaler posted disappointing revenues for fiscal third-quarter. UNFI is the distributor of organic and specialty foods in the United States and Canada. Revenues of $6.62 billion lagged the consensus estimate of $6.82 billion. However, the company reported adjusted earnings of $0.94 per share, beating analysts’ expectations of $0.88 per share. Meanwhile, earnings per share and revenues decli
Like a good gardener, investors should take care to prune their positions in overvalued stocks.
Shares of United Natural Foods (NYSE: UNFI) were tumbling today after the natural-foods wholesaler posted disappointing results in its third-quarter earnings report. Further down the income statement, results were also worse than a year ago, but still better than the third quarter of 2019.
UNFI Price Returns
Continue Researching UNFIWant to do more research on United Natural Foods Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch