United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNFI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UNFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.08% of US stocks.
- UNFI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- UNFI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 25.31% of US stocks).
UNFI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UNFI is 17.16 -- better than 98.6% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UNFI is currently 3.56, higher than merely 11.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- UNFI's price/sales ratio is 0.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Natural Foods Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VRTV, DXLG, AMRK, DIT, and QUAD.
- UNFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Natural Foods Inc's official web site, go to www.unfi.com.
UNFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, UNFI's price/sales ratio is 96.3% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- UNFI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, UNFI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNFI.
UNFI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 159.33%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 153.04%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 95.9%.
The table below shows UNFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.89% of graded US stocks.
- UNFI's asset turnover comes in at 3.555 -- ranking 11th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GIC, FSTR, and GLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNFI.
The table below shows UNFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UNFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.76||52-week high||$57.89|
|Prev. close||$36.25||52-week low||$24.34|
|Day high||$37.80||Avg. volume||703,179|
|50-day MA||$47.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.55||Market Cap||2.19B|
United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) Company Bio
United Natural Foods distributes and retails natural, organic, and specialty foods, as well as non-food products primarily in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Providence, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
UNFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNFI Latest Social Stream
View Full UNFI Social Stream
Latest UNFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Natural Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNFI as an investment opportunity.
Kimberly-Clark's (KMB) fourth-quarter 2021 earnings decline year over year. Nevertheless, the company's sales increased on improved volumes.
Archer Daniels' (ADM) Q4 results reflect gains from healthy product demand, robust crush margins, strength in the Nutrition segment and improved productivity.
Novato, CA, based Investment company Hennessy Advisors Inc (Current Portfolio) buys ONEOK Inc, ArcBest Corp, Alcoa Corp, Jabil Inc, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co, sells Vista Outdoor Inc, LPL Financial Holdings Inc, Jefferies Financial Group Inc, Quanta Services Inc, Valmont Industries Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Hennessy Advisors Inc.
Inter Parfums' (IPAR) sales increase year over year in fourth-quarter 2021. Management raises 2022 sales and earnings guidance.
Target's (TGT) well-chalked assortments, refurbished stores and growing digitization are likely to keep it in good stead in the days ahead.
UNFI Price Returns
Continue Researching UNFIWant to do more research on United Natural Foods Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch