United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI): Price and Financial Metrics
UNFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.92||52-week high||$47.88|
|Prev. close||$18.85||52-week low||$17.71|
|Day high||$19.02||Avg. volume||654,982|
|50-day MA||$19.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.30||Market Cap||1.11B|
UNFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNFI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where UNFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.27% of US stocks.
- UNFI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- UNFI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
UNFI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UNFI is 16.37 -- better than 97.95% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UNFI is currently 1.42, higher than just 4.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- UNFI's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UNITED NATURAL FOODS INC are SBH, MAN, RYI, CAL, and PDCO.
- UNFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITED NATURAL FOODS INC's official web site, go to www.unfi.com.
UNFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, UNFI's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- UNFI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNFI.
UNFI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.35%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -344.17%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 159.6%.
The table below shows UNFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.89% of graded US stocks.
- UNFI's asset turnover comes in at 3.555 -- ranking 11th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GIC, FSTR, and GLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNFI.
The table below shows UNFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) Company Bio
United Natural Foods distributes and retails natural, organic, and specialty foods, as well as non-food products primarily in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Providence, Rhode Island.
UNFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNFI Latest Social Stream
View Full UNFI Social Stream
Latest UNFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED NATURAL FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNFI as an investment opportunity.
United Natural's (UNFI) Q4 performance will likely reflect gains from new businesses and e-commerce strength. However, a challenging operating landscape due to inflation and supply-chain issues is a concern.
PROVIDENCE, R.I., September 20, 2023--United Natural Foods, Inc. (NYSE: UNFI) will release financial results for its fiscal 2023 fourth quarter, ended July 29, 2023, the morning of Tuesday September 26, 2023. Management will host a conference call that morning at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss results.
United Natural Foods, Inc. ( NYSE:UNFI ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement...
Investment management company First Pacific Advisors recently released its “FPA Queens Road Small Cap Value Fund” second quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, the fund returned 4.20% compared to a 3.18% return for the Russell 2000 Value Index. The Fund returned 4.93% in the first half compared […]
PROVIDENCE, R.I., September 07, 2023--United Natural Foods, Inc. (NYSE: UNFI) (the "Company" or "UNFI") today announced the appointment of Mario Maffie to the position of Chief Information Officer (CIO). Maffie will lead the Company’s Information Technology (IT) team, oversee critical network systems integration work, and help accelerate the use of data and insights in support of UNFI’s customers and suppliers. He begins in this new role on October 2, 2023, and will report to Erin Horvath, UNFI’
UNFI Price Returns
Continue Researching UNFIWant to do more research on United Natural Foods Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
United Natural Foods Inc (UNFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch