Union Pacific Corporation (UNP): Price and Financial Metrics
UNP Stock Summary
- Union Pacific Corp's market capitalization of $125,025,456,497 is ahead of 98.65% of US-listed equities.
- UNP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 678.85 -- higher than 93.52% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UNP is more volatile than only 4.66% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Union Pacific Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HON, PM, RY, COST, and BUD.
- UNP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Union Pacific Corp's official web site, go to www.up.com.
UNP Stock Price Chart More Charts
UNP Price/Volume Stats
Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) Company Bio
Union Pacific offers freight transportation services for agricultural products, including grains, commodities produced from grains, and food and beverage products; automotive products, chemicals, plastics, crude oil, liquid petroleum gases, fertilizers, soda ash, sodium products, and phosphorus rock and sulfur products. The company was founded in 1862 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.