Union Pacific Corporation (UNP): Price and Financial Metrics
UNP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $127,977,141,678, Union Pacific Corp has a greater market value than 98.49% of US stocks.
- UNP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 694.87 -- higher than 93.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Union Pacific Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Union Pacific Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HON, COST, BUD, PM, and NEE.
- Visit UNP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.up.com.
UNP Stock Price Chart More Charts
UNP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$185.68||52-week high||$188.96|
|Prev. close||$187.19||52-week low||$149.09|
|Day high||$188.96||Avg. volume||3,164,188|
|50-day MA||$177.93||Dividend yield||2.09%|
|200-day MA||$171.18||Market Cap||128.90B|
Union Pacific Corporation (UNP) Company Bio
Union Pacific offers freight transportation services for agricultural products, including grains, commodities produced from grains, and food and beverage products; automotive products, chemicals, plastics, crude oil, liquid petroleum gases, fertilizers, soda ash, sodium products, and phosphorus rock and sulfur products. The company was founded in 1862 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.